Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

car stolen - recovered

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 06:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default car stolen - recovered

stolen by Garfield NJ, friend got her car stolen from out in front of her mom's house.. EJ8 ('97 EX) black with white rims (kind I dunno, like 10 spoke tho) coilovers (dunno the make) dropped about 2 in or 3 in, she ahd the APexi N1 that I had (same one, I sold it to her brother and he gave it to her), aftermarket stereo system (dunno what the speakers were but JVC head unit), JL audio 12" subs in the trunk, skunk 2 short throw shifter with a DC sports ****, AEM full wrap CAI, and DC Sports 4-2-1 2 piece Header

Think that's it :-\

We were sleepin in her parent's guest room (Just sleepin...she's only a friend), she rolled over to my side of the bed and was like "I think I hear my car running" (because with the N1 it's ****** loud) but I was like dead as hell so dumbass me was like "aight, go back to sleep", then I heard it take off like a minute later...too asleep to get up (I subconcsciously heard it), was getting dressed & showering in the morning, told her to make sure everything's in the car and ready to go...she says "where'd u park the car?" I'm like "out front..." she's like "can u show me where?" So I'm like "what the hell??", walk out there all pissed off...no car ;(

SHe borrowed her mom's lincoln and we drove back, so the oterh day, she got a phone call saying it was recovered and if we want it back there'd be charge, etc. etc. etc. We go down there...only a shell & engine..that's the helarious part, THERE WAS AN ENGINE, NOTHING ELSE, but an ENGINE, that's usually the first part people take out, everythign was gone, coilovers, rims/tires, the IM, TB, Header, all the sensors off the block, the tranny, just left the D16Y8 motor bolted in..didn't even touch the motor mounts...inside? Looked like it was fukin built for drag racing, completely gutted, everythign was gone except the headliner, there was like one window left....(rest or smashed or gone), EVERYTHING was taken...I was like "wow...how can somebody have time for this?" - THEY TOOK THE FUSE BOX!!!, shift linkage, EVERYTHING ...

she just told 'em to to junk it

Blah

to thieves