Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

brake booster

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default brake booster

ive been told by mainly people that the brake booster does not go out. well then my car has been idling fun for about 6 month. ildes up and down when in park but when u give it some gas it stops. this is a vacume leak. ive done everything from replace the headgasket 3 time to putting injection cleaner on the vacume trying to find the leak, never found. well my brakes also have been traveling to the floor more less giving me less braking power. ive replace the master and portion ,lines brake pads colipars, drums everything. brake booster issue after testing the booster for a vacume leak at honda. duaaa. should have done that first instead of wat is normal for everyone else but me. well then i have tried one other brake booster from a junk yard and it also is Junk from the Yard. the only place i can find on is at advanced auto new from cardone, and one from bendix. which one is better. im not a big fan of getting foreign car parts from the auto stores the specialize in american cars, and people that dont know to much about it but that its a job. (no afence to u that do know stuff that work there, i know there is a few.) can someone help me out thanx.
car is a 92 honda civic dx 1.5 auto