Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

basic parts for my b18c swap in EG

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 05:05 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default basic parts for my b18c swap in EG

I recently just bought an EG with a b18c1 swap.

I want to put a short ram intake on my swapped car, but I don't know where to find one.

I know I can put an AEM cold air hybrid into my civic, but I don't want to drop that much money and would rather put a short ram.

The only thing is that i can't find a short ram intake that would fit in my swapped civic.

Also, my exhaust pipe is rusting
anyone know what exhaust I can put in my swapped civic that would fit with the b18c1 engine?

so basically, i need help finding a short ram intake and an exhaust for my b18c1 EG

thanks
Old 11-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: basic parts for my b18c swap in EG

Welcome to the site!!

You have lots of options as for an exhaust and a intake. But it all depends on your budget and your future plans. For instance I have a custom 3" exhaust for my EG but that set me back around $500. A good exhaust setup is not going to be cheap. Again if you are looking cheap, then you are not going to be happy, so save up and get something worth while.

As for an intake you can get a AEM Short ram for around $100 or get a cheap ebay intake. Look around on H-Tech and see what setups folks are running and you should get a good idea of what you can do.

But the bottom line is that it all depends on what the future holds and what you are expecting in return by adding these bolt on's.