Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

B16 Tranny/clutch PROBLEMS HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default B16 Tranny/clutch PROBLEMS HELP!!!

ok,I currently own a boosted( 3psi keeping them b20b sleeves in check) b-series ek hatch as a daily driver. Just the other day I got on it on a stock clutch and drove the car back home fine. Next day, when i go to crank the car my clutch felt really stiff so i turn the screw on the transmission as if i was goin to bleed the clutch to loosen up pressure and it worked. I drove the car around like every other day but today when i go to crank the car, the clutch again didnt feel right and was much harder to press down this time so i figure i could bleed the clutch and hopefully that would fix it but no luck. I was able to relieve it from pressure but now it wont returned on its own unless i do it by hand. I noticed that the black lever near the slave cylinder on my b16a cable tranny was stuck in the upright position and if i remenber right i could move it up and down by hand before. Is my stock clutch gone being that it coulnt handle the power?air in clutch ? any help will be greatly appreciated.THANkS