Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

ATTN MN H-T MEMBERS: CAR JUST STOLEN A FEW HOURS AGO!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2004, 10:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ATTN MN H-T MEMBERS: CAR JUST STOLEN A FEW HOURS AGO!!! UPDATE:Pix

UPDATE: got my hatch back...tell me what parts you need if you need any.

oh and i saw some ****** today with my rims on!!! white integra in minneapolis!!

Modified by shermanyang at 5:07 AM 4/3/2004

DAMN i'm gonna cry!!! my freaken car was just stolen right in front of my house!! totally forgot to turn my alarm on!! i'm such a dumb ***!! if you guys see my hatch, please notify my right away!! here are pix of my car:

http://www.imagestation.com/pi...2.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/pi...b.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/pi...8.jpg

Modified by shermanyang at 5:08 AM 4/3/2004
Old 03-22-2004, 11:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn that sucks bro..sorry to hear...hope u get it all back in one piece
Old 03-22-2004, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (93hatch4o8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 93hatch4o8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn that sucks bro..sorry to hear...hope u get it all back in one piece</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 03-22-2004, 11:12 PM
Banned

I'm gonna be realistic and say I hope you get something back other than some body panels..
Old 03-22-2004, 11:17 PM

Default Re: ATTN MN H-T MEMBERS: CAR JUST STOLEN A FEW HOURS AGO!!! (shermanyang)

ehhhhh that sucks.. stp hmong huh hope ya get it back good luck
Old 03-22-2004, 11:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTN MN H-T MEMBERS: CAR JUST STOLEN A FEW HOURS AGO!!! (shermanyang)

Hopefully they just take your euro taillights, and u get your ride back
Old 03-23-2004, 12:00 AM

Default Re: ATTN MN H-T MEMBERS: CAR JUST STOLEN A FEW HOURS AGO!!! (8thbreaker)

sorry to hear that dude. Im gonna by a boot so no one will *** with my car. Its the ONLY WAY. Alarm or no alarm this will keep it from getting stolen.
Old 03-23-2004, 12:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTN MN H-T MEMBERS: CAR JUST STOLEN A FEW HOURS AGO!!! (94_HATCH)

damn i'm so sure that it's those ******* working at that tire place i just went to today. nothing has ever happened till yesterday when i went there and those freaken asian kids worked on my car and looked around in my car!! **** this **** i'm going back there tomorrow and demand to talk to the ****** who worked on my car. that bitch looked shady too when i thanked him when i got my keys from him.

well, if i do get my car back...IF...i'm probably gonna be out of the honda scene now. my baby has been busted and stolen too many times and i can't afford this especially cause i'm buying a house next month. i'm probably gonna look for a GSX/GST or EVO VIII. i'm tired of my **** getting jacked.
Old 03-23-2004, 04:07 AM
Vice President/CEO

**** dood, that totally sucks. i hate dealing with shitty places where people are the slightest bit shady. I'm sorry to hear about your loss. I really hope something good comes out of this, whether it be another theif off of the streets, or you get your car back...

good luck
Old 03-23-2004, 04:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (93hatch4o8)

**** thieves
Old 03-23-2004, 05:15 AM

Default Re: (DjFreeze)

thats a sweet hatch... i hope that you get it back soon...
Old 03-23-2004, 05:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What's your insurance situation? Full coverage? Theft? Who is your provider? I too hate bringing my **** to someone for things like alignments, or anything else you can't really do on your own . Can't trust anyone these days
Old 03-23-2004, 05:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sickSOLvtec)

well heres the update...cops found my car and it's now in the impound lot. i'm gonna go and take pictures and check what's missing. so far they told me that it's pretty much stripped and they had gotten into an accident with it on the highway and left it there. stupid dumbasses probably couldn't drive it too well cause i took my powersteering belt off and my tires are really wide. i just freaken hope my motor and turbo stuff is still intact...damn i spent a fortune on it!!

and as for insurance, i have insurance through my workplace...Federated Insurance. they're a local insurance company but i was told they were suppose to be good. i'm also gonna call Auto Theft Investigations and pin point which ***** worked on my car yesterday cause they were hella shady and i swore they took one of my bills out of my car yesterday just to get my address. well i'm gonna hit up the impound lot and i'll have pix up later today. thanks for all your support
Old 03-23-2004, 05:55 AM

Man that's tough... I myself have thought numerous times about getting rid of my car and selling it. I am just so tired of not being able to drive my civic anywhere...

I say get that Evo and put some of your worries to rest...

The Civic is now the 2nd most stolen car in the U.S, I think. Saw it on the news channel...
Old 03-23-2004, 06:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

All that money invested and you FORGOT TO TURN YOUR ALARM ON!!! dont cry go hang yourself.
Old 03-23-2004, 06:08 AM

i hate it when this **** happens.... i feel so bad for you bro... and it sucks that you want to get out of the honda game kinda feels like we are losing a brother... soon everyone will be gone.. except the theives using our parts!!
Old 03-23-2004, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

fast recovery,

i guess your alarm wasnt set to "auto arm" let us know what happens

also remember guys you dont want to have your remote valet set to "on" you want your remote valet set to "off"

because if you get car jacked, they can simply put it to valet mode (since they will have your keys which will have the remote) and disable your car jack feature of your alarm system...

remember to think ahead...
Old 03-23-2004, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ekb18cCivic)

wow.. theres at least a new stolen car thread every day!!! you cant drive a modified honda anywhere these days and whenever its on the street you have to watch it all the time!!

hope they just took it for a joy ride, even if they crashed it at least you might still have your parts.. sorry for the loss, i know if this happend to me i would be crying right now.. good luck
Old 03-23-2004, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ekb18cCivic)

okay guys...what really pisses me off is that they took my car to an old road where people use to race and i guess they raced my car with some other cars they stole. they got into an accident with my car and used my own tools in the back to take whatever they could and leave the rest. what's really stupid although lucky for me is that they only took my neuspeed strut bar, intercooler, tial wg, IC piping, type-s bov, and rims. leather seats are still there, hondata, blitz EBC, RC550 injectors...all of it!! they must of just dipped real quick incase cops came. anyway, my car was found about an hour away from where i lived and i think if everything had gone as they planned, i would have just seen the shell of my car at the end of the week.

Modified by shermanyang at 6:14 PM 3/23/2004
Old 03-23-2004, 08:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ATTN MN H-T MEMBERS: CAR JUST STOLEN A FEW HOURS AGO!!! UPDATE:Pix (shermanyang)

that is ******* shitty man. you have eyes just south of you i'll try to keep an eye out for any of those parts floating around. at least the motor and stuff is still there.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (shermanyang)

thieves will see the true meaning of hell one day
Old 03-23-2004, 08:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ixiblindixi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ixiblindixi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thieves will see the true meaning of hell one day </TD></TR></TABLE>

Amen to that.
Old 03-23-2004, 08:17 AM
Trial User

Default Re: (IDriveAHonda)

sorry to hear that your car got stolen.. very shitty.. even worse is you found it in the condition it is in now.. im pretty sure it will be considered a total lose when the insurance looks at it.. good luck man
Old 03-23-2004, 08:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hybrid94Si)

sorry one to hear about that
Old 03-23-2004, 08:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hybrid94Si)

Most of your parts are still there fortunately.. But i doubt you will want to rebuild that car after it was raped like that.. Hopefully the motor is still in good shape...

Thieves are ******* retarded and sometimes you can be thankful for that.. they spent the time taking your altezzas but left the hondata and the cluster in the car..

Good luck with whatever you decide to do next..

Quick Reply: ATTN MN H-T MEMBERS: CAR JUST STOLEN A FEW HOURS AGO!!!