Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Anyone have rattle problem from EK cargo cover?

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 06:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have rattle problem from EK cargo cover?

Ever since I put in the Omni Power coilovers all my damn cargo cover does is rattles / makes noises. Before with the eibach sportlines never had this problem. The cover is supposed to just lay on top of the speaker grill panels, right? Just wondering if anyone else has/had this problem? I may have to find some rubber / styrofoam covers to slip over the ends. $hits annoying

just venting
Old 03-06-2005, 08:24 AM

Default Re: Anyone have rattle problem from EK cargo cover? (Hybrid93Hatch)

yes it happens

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hybrid93Hatch &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">cargo cover is supposed to just lay on top of the speaker grill panels, right?</TD></TR></TABLE>

the rear dash right?? &lt;&lt;&lt; it is supposed to clip on the metal under it but still makes noise.
i shoved small towels in between it and the metal and it stopped most of it to where it only did it over bigger bumps and system vibrated it off the glass
Old 03-06-2005, 09:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Anyone have rattle problem from EK cargo cover? (civictildeath)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by civictildeath &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes it happens

the rear dash right?? &lt;&lt;&lt; it is supposed to clip on the metal under it but still makes noise.
i shoved small towels in between it and the metal and it stopped most of it to where it only did it over bigger bumps and system vibrated it off the glass</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ok, I need to clip mine in and most likely going to have to shoe something in there as well.