Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

ANY ONE ELSE HATES THIEVES??, 2000 EM1.

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 10:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANY ONE ELSE HATES THIEVES??, 2000 EM1.

i had a thief one time break my window and try to steal my car, exept he didnt know what the f*** he was doing so he broke the entire steering column and didnt start the car. w. no alarm/ kill switch nada. this guy was a total ediot. Then when he couldnt steal the car he tried to steal my back seats. WTF. were you short on rear seats buddy and couldnt dish out the 50$ to buy rear oem seats. lmao.

So it cost me $$$ and dude didnt get s***, im like if you dont know how to steal dont do S***.

The cops dont care cus they got bigger things to worry about, they file a stupid report n leave.

So i feel cheated. like these people roam around the city jolly happy having a great time. n i dont like that. if i catch dude hes gonna be having nightmares of me lol.

ne one else feel this way, am i alone,?

...btw im stocked up on anti-honda thief equipment, i have pepper-spray, rope, baseball bat, nun-chuks, Glock .45, Mosin-nagant M1898 w. fixed bayonet, and hot water lmao.

and car has a alarm w. club and future killswitch comin up.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ANY ONE ELSE HATES THIEVES??, 2000 EM1.

I have a 93 civic and I had a thief slim jim my car and try to steal my deck, he chunked it with a screw driver but couldnt get it out because it was bolted. and so he broke my glove box to get my faceplate and stole my damn shift **** and ebrake lever! I mean seriously!? they didnt even bother unscrewing my 12's and amp in the trunk and just bailed. I even had 100$ sunglasses in the visor....but really my damn shifter? i couldnt even drive it to the auto part store to buy a new one.....

Edit!

Now I have an alarm and new kill switch. I have two kill switches now =/

Last edited by SchuittD16; 04-27-2010 at 10:25 PM. Reason: add more
Old 04-27-2010, 10:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

put sleeping gas in the car in tanks that deploy the gas after the alarm goes off and after the alarm locks the thief in the car and kills the ignition
Old 04-27-2010, 10:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

see thats exactly wat im talking about thieves get more miserable every year, a shift **** and e-brake!!? grow some ***** thieves. what happened to the good-old bank jobs. They were here a decade ago i coulda swear i just saw the bank-jobs on t.v, theyre now gone, reduced to the shift-**** thief. lmao lmao grow a pair thieves. capone would be turning in his grave if he read this thread.

LMAO sleeping gas. thats exactly wat im gonna do. ima boil water and throw it on him while they sleep in ma civic. then throw a bag of flour and feathers on him. i dont care if i mess up ma seats hahaha
Old 04-27-2010, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by coquieg6
see thats exactly wat im talking about thieves get more miserable every year, a shift **** and e-brake!!? grow some ***** thieves. what happened to the good-old bank jobs. They were here a decade ago i coulda swear i just saw the bank-jobs on t.v, theyre now gone, reduced to the shift-**** thief. lmao lmao grow a pair thieves. capone would be turning in his grave if he read this thread.

LMAO sleeping gas. thats exactly wat im gonna do. ima boil water and throw it on him while they sleep in ma civic. then throw a bag of flour and feathers on him. i dont care if i mess up ma seats hahaha
then put baby oil in a pot and heat it up and throw that on them while they sleep LOL
Old 04-27-2010, 10:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i kno, im not even gonna call the cops ima let them wake up the next morning with third degree burns, and oil with feathers on them with their hands duct taped to the steering wheel. haha let em marinate for a few days lol
Old 04-27-2010, 10:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah i would do that and ten cause a scene so neighbors call the cops but put the guy in your car so when the cops pull up they see the theif in the car. beat up? he was in there like that for all you know LOL
Old 04-27-2010, 11:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

having too much fun on h-t @ 2 am haha. yeah i never saw n thing officer my car was in storage for the last week
Old 04-27-2010, 11:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

some ***s tried to steal my dads accord and couldnt do it so they just cut all the wires near the steering wheel and trashed the inside. they must ahve been pissed or something, so gay to replace at the dealership too.....
Old 04-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what else is there to do? LOL dont wanna go to the bars cuz i'll just get busted for driving too fast LOL or worse LOL and the bar is dead tonight. i already called LOL. so lets see what crazy ideas we come up with on h-t LOL
Old 04-28-2010, 12:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

how about going to the pet-shop n buying a snake, nothings sweeter than releasing a cobra inside a car w. honda thieves in it.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dude! look at my signature.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, ^^^ trully walking skum of the earth bro. i wish i could put a bomb to go off when a thief tries to steal ma car it pisses me off. because legit ppl like us spend so much sweat working for our cars. for some p.o.s to come steal it.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:45 AM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

I woke up and my whole car was gone.

I got lucky since they even found it, much less in an almost complete piece.

Up your security, don't tell anyone about it and if parts or a vehicle turns up missing post a thread.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

im interested in the sleeping gas idea............. any info? llol.. id be reallly sweet if it could be done...
Old 04-28-2010, 05:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

a girl i used to work with got her si stolen from the parking lot at the local mall. the had 2 baby seats and strollers in it and they took all of it. damn thieves
Old 04-28-2010, 07:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by RedHatch00
a girl i used to work with got her si stolen from the parking lot at the local mall. the had 2 baby seats and strollers in it and they took all of it. damn thieves
Not meaning this in a mean way or anything but you act as if a thief is going to have pity on the owner of the car that they are stealing and cut them some slack by not taking everything. Not going to happen, the more stuff that's in the car when they steal it the better, more for them to either trash or sell and make a buck off of. They could have cared less this was a Mother's car with Baby stuff in it.

And I think most "normal" and "honest" people hate thieves. Much like NOFX, I came out of work in November of 2005 to find that my car was gone. It was found hours later and was completely stripped, sucked and broke my heart. But at least I had a platform to start back with.

At that time I didn't know Honda's were theft magnets so that was my fault for not having any security on the car. I have now rebuilt my car and decked it out with security.

You just have to be very careful what you say about your car. People that act like your best friends can very well be the thief that comes and gets your car and strips it.

Remember that a thief has a full time job, which is to steal. Alot of them are very good at it.

A good stealth installed alarm system, parking places that would be a bitch to get a tow truck/rollback into, and keeping your mouth shut about your car will go a long ways in keeping her safe.

I sleep good at night but still sleep with an eye open. Never let your guard down.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I have an alarm, and I park my car just below my bedroom window. In that window I have a big sign that says "I have insomnia and I own a gun" , I have my rifle layin against the window frame so u can see the barrel.....this seems to work well
Old 04-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

cops dont care. for all they know, if are cars are ripped apart, its less of a hassle for them. lotta v dubbers race around my town, spray painted with fart cans on and all. cops dont know rice from a jdm honda, that drives good.

i have a bad driving record from when i was a teenager, but i drive really good now. 3 random stops in 2 months, and i tried to file a harrassment charge against the local police. unfortunately, the state cops would rather not deal with a harassment charge, and they just keep bull****ing around when i call them.

its a lose/lose scenario. protect your stuff, man lol. only 1 honda theft i know of in my area, a fat mexican tried to break into a 99 si via the sunroof and got stuck, hahaha.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by H22EG'z
I have an alarm, and I park my car just below my bedroom window. In that window I have a big sign that says "I have insomnia and I own a gun" , I have my rifle layin against the window frame so u can see the barrel.....this seems to work well
haha i love my honda but im not really to the point where id pull a gun out on someone! id go confront em with a tire iron, you can just throw that under self defense. a gun, you got some charges against ya, whether your the theft or the on bein stole from.

kinda like the story where a theif breaks into your house, falls, and breaks his back, and sues the homeowner. the world we live in...
Old 04-28-2010, 08:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by civics4lyfe
a fat mexican tried to break into a 99 si via the sunroof and got stuck, hahaha.
To bad he didn't try breaking into your house via sliding down your Chimney like Santa Claus, then you could have lit a fire and burned him to ashes.
Old 04-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

kinda like the story where a theif breaks into your house, falls, and breaks his back, and sues the homeowner. the world we live in...
It seems more and more crooked people sue honest, innocent people everyday and emerge Victorious. A load of BS no doubt.

BTW if Fuel prices keep going up, we are going to have people going around stealing fuel out of your fuel tank like we did back in the summer of 2008 when gas prices hit $4.00 a gallon. As the economy gets worse and worse, so will the thief's.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by H22EG'z

damn, u mean business.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

its a lose/lose scenario. protect your stuff, man lol. only 1 honda theft i know of in my area, a fat mexican tried to break into a 99 si via the sunroof and got stuck, hahaha.
dude i swear if i woulda caught that fat *** mexican hanging out in my sunroof i woulda boiled some water and thrown it at his fat KFC eating ***.

... i think people should be able to get shot when caught stealing, you know how much crime would go down. ill shoot them on site if i had the right to do so.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon3 Re: ANY ONE ELSE HATES THIEVES??, 2000 EM1.

Originally Posted by coquieg6
dude i swear if i woulda caught that fat *** mexican hanging out in my sunroof i woulda boiled some water and thrown it at his fat KFC eating ***.

... i think people should be able to get shot when caught stealing, you know how much crime would go down. ill shoot them on site if i had the right to do so.
they sat next to car and called the cops in front of him lol, i went to school with the owner of the car.

Quick Reply: ANY ONE ELSE HATES THIEVES??, 2000 EM1.