Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

(Another 1 of Those ) Noise from driver side suspension area threads (Chk Inside) Search performed

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (Another 1 of Those ) Noise from driver side suspension area threads (Chk Inside) Search performed

So after searching I came up with a big fat Zero so --

Lets Begin

Ok here is my question I have this random noise that does not happen all the time
but when it does its always after I reverse out of a parking space and cranking the wheel to the right and go to drive away and straighten out the wheels I hear a pop noise (and only when the wheel is being straightened back out) which is deff from the driver side toward the wheel deff nowhere close to the trans and such and does not do it when turning the other way and you can sit there all day long and turn the wheel back and forth and never hear a thing - It does not do it at any other times except when I do what was mentioned above -

So this past weekend I changed the axle (which seemed fine to me but hey I got a hookup and figured why not)

Also changed the driver side lower ball joint which the boot was atleast tore up and figured may as well pop in a new one

The upper ball joint is ok atleast seems to be

Chk'd brakes and caliper all seem to be pretty good to go nothing loose anywhere that I can find shock fork , shock all tightened down --

Im kinda at a loss

Any other suggestions anyone may have lemme know I am wondering what else would be a good place to check possibly

Thanx ahead of time for any info -
Old 03-16-2006, 03:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Another 1 of Those ) Noise from driver side suspension area threads (Chk Inside) Search perform

anyone