Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

92 Si/LS swap - questions about custom exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2015, 06:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 92 Si/LS swap - questions about custom exhaust

Hey HT, I need a little help. I'm considering putting together my custom exhaust for my Si but I have two questions. Firstly, what are all the components I need besides the obvious muffler and piping? If I recall my car has 1 3/4 exhaust so I'm thinking about going either 2.25 or 2.5 (btw I have a stock LS right now still in the bolt on phase). Second question, should I use the straight piping or mandrel bent? I'm trying to have this done within the next month or so, my exhaust leak is beginning to get annoying and I want something that sounds better. PS I've tried the search function but couldn't find my exact answers. Thanks for any input.
Old 03-18-2015, 02:46 PM
Hysterically Calm

Received 562 Likes on 481 Posts
Default Re: 92 Si/LS swap - questions about custom exhaust

Use Google to search.

If you want results specifically from Honda Tech then add this to your search terms on Google "site:honda-tech.com" without quotes.

Seeing your question about straight pipe and mandrel bent tells me you need to research Google as it's apparent you aren't very familiar with the terms and may struggle with answers provided and/or finding an exhaust that suits your needs.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 92 Si/LS swap - questions about custom exhaust

Originally Posted by TomCat39
Use Google to search.

If you want results specifically from Honda Tech then add this to your search terms on Google "site:honda-tech.com" without quotes.

Seeing your question about straight pipe and mandrel bent tells me you need to research Google as it's apparent you aren't very familiar with the terms and may struggle with answers provided and/or finding an exhaust that suits your needs.
My brother helped me because he did his own custom 2.5 on his DA, he gave me a website (mandrelexhaustsystems.com) where I can order my piping complete to make it easier for me, I have vibrant flat black and a Random technology cat so I think I'm pretty much set.