Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

*sigh* My CRX was STOLEN - Dallas, Texas 12/26/03 - merry christmas..... or not

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2003, 03:28 PM
Vice President/CEO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *sigh* My CRX was STOLEN - Dallas, Texas 12/26/03 - merry christmas..... or not

deleted

Last edited by kKdARIAN; 10-10-2011 at 07:39 AM. Reason: done
Old 12-26-2003, 03:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: *sigh* My CRX was STOLEN - Dallas, Texas 12/26/03 - merry christmas..... or not (kKdARIAN)

Why would someone steal a bone stock CRX? I mean, your car doesn't even look attractive to the eye (no offense). I just don't get it...goes to show you people will steal just about anything these days. Oh well, the good side is that you don't really have a big loss, aside from those rims. Good luck getting it back in one piece, thieves ******* suck
Old 12-26-2003, 03:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: *sigh* My CRX was STOLEN - Dallas, Texas 12/26/03 - merry christmas..... or not (kKdARIAN)

sorry to hear, hope it turns up. Do you have full coverage insurance?
Old 12-26-2003, 03:55 PM

Sorry bout the ride mang. I bet they wanted those JDM tite Enkei wheels.
Old 12-26-2003, 04:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

stolen in broad daylight? They must have been pretty confident in their abilities.

Sorry about the loss. I'm in the area, I'll keep an eye out.
Old 12-26-2003, 04:34 PM

Default Re: (Jonathan_EH)

damn that sux im sorry to hear that.
Maybe it was one of your friends joking around
Some of my friends jacked one of our friends car and then gave it back to him.....i thought it was pretty funny but kind of fucked up.....to bad they cant steal mine
Sux to here that people will do that the day after christmas

When im in texas i will look out for it
Old 12-26-2003, 05:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Uhhh, I was coming out of Autozone earlier today, don't really know the time. Around 1 pm I guess. Saw a white CRX with crap steelies and a dent just like that in the hood. A coincidence? I say that cuz this was in Denham Springs, Louisiana. Just thought I'd letcha know. That's all I saw.
Old 12-26-2003, 05:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn sorry to hear that. hope u get your car back.
Old 12-26-2003, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

noticed you have a toll tag in the rex. might want to see if they took the tollway. who knows maybe they will have a camera shot or at least know which way they were headed.
Old 12-26-2003, 08:31 PM
Vice President/CEO

Default Re: *sigh* My CRX was STOLEN - Dallas, Texas 12/26/03 - merry christmas..... or not (tilt)

toll tag was taken out when i went to work today. I went in at 3pm today so at about 2:45pm i grabbed the tag out and went to work. THen at 4:30pm i got a call from my roomate telling me the car was gone.

I called the cops, filed a report... gave them the VIN # and Lisence plate and all that jazz... well needless to say, they have not called back... and well... im poretty pissed off...

The only thing they would have taken from the car was the rims and the stereo system that was in it. The engine is a bone stock 89 crx engine... anyways... i kinda have an idea on who may have taken it, or knows who took it... but i don't know how to go about getting information from them.

anyways, i will keep you guys updated.

kenny
Old 12-27-2003, 08:41 PM
Vice President/CEO

Alright... this is the night after my car was stolen from the parking lot of my apartments. I THINK i know who is behind it. The description of the guys that stole my crx was some teenage mexican males. Well tonight, about 10:30pm a white integra drove and parked outside my complex. Out stepped a mexican guy who walked over to my del sol, parked out front and checked out my rims. Then he walked over to my friends probe GT (modded out) checked out his rims...

Afew minutes after we watched him do that, my upstairs neighbor came down and knocked on our door, telling us what he had seen. My question is... what can we do? I want to catch this ****** and his friends.. This **** did not start happening till they started hanging out with some chick that lives over here.

Anyway- help guys.. wtf do i do. THe cops have not called about my car... i'm just so pissed, and well now im worried.

kenny
Old 12-27-2003, 08:58 PM
New User

get liscense plate numbers man,....and im sorry,..but if i saw someone around my other car after one of my cars got stolen,..id walk straight out there and kill the ******,..i know it wouldnt solve ****,..but he'd think twice about messing with my ****,...just get the liscense plate number next time you see some **** goind down
Old 12-27-2003, 09:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kKdARIAN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> My question is... what can we do? kenny</TD></TR></TABLE>
Mossberg 500 Persuader.step outside and the rack the slide on it...maybe even a couple of shots in the air...don't know how well that'd go over in an apartment complex though......
you don't really have a lot of options.you need to have an alarm or some way of hopefully being alerted if they do mess with ya'lls cars.there's no way you can possibly keep an eye on your cars all the time..i would definately get their license plate number and tell the cops.get a camcorder and record them the next time they're out the re checking out your stuff.bug the cops until they do something-they're probably not too worried about solving a car theft,so make it their priority.the only way to get rid of these guys is to get them caught,and HOPE they get punished.
so,to make it short,you have two options:
1)scare the thiefs into leaving your car alone
2)do everything in your power to get them caught
Old 12-28-2003, 11:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Dude, we live in Texas. It's perfectly legal to blow that motherf'ker away if he is stealing your car.

You might need new carpet, a seat, and a windshield from all the blood and bullet holes.
Old 12-28-2003, 11:29 AM

get a few friends over, set up a video camera .. leave the windows cracked on your car .. watch for them to make their move, then you guys go beat the **** out of them
Old 12-28-2003, 12:18 PM

Default Re: (B18bEK)

jump them! but really if you want to do justice, hide out with freinds and next time you see him eyeing your **** confront them and make sure you have tons and tons of backup that way they will no not to **** with you!

DIE THIEVES!
Old 12-28-2003, 12:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Triple T)

We must find them and kill them man, ******* batsards cant pay for there own ****. We should get the liscence # and gte the address and bring lots and lots of bricks. Hey i got an idea ill get dale to loan you a paintball gun and some air and paint and when they come unload them with poaint ***** then kick there asses then keep them under citizens arrest till the five-0 show up. They will pay.........
Old 12-28-2003, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: *sigh* My CRX was STOLEN - Dallas, Texas 12/26/03 - merry christmas..... or not (D50boy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by D50boy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dude, we live in Texas. It's perfectly legal to blow that motherf'ker away if he is stealing your car.

You might need new carpet, a seat, and a windshield from all the blood and bullet holes.</TD></TR></TABLE>
you might wanna think twice about that-he's not endangering your life by stealing your car.even if you go out and confront him,and end up shooting him in self defense,the cops are gonna tell you that you should have stayed in the house and called them.
chris
Old 12-28-2003, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

More likely was some freakin crackheads who were rrreeeaaalllyyy desperate.
Old 12-28-2003, 02:58 PM
Trial User

whereabouts did this happen in dallas??
Old 12-28-2003, 03:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: The Land Of Car Thieves/Rising Gas Prices Daygo, CA, US
Default Re: (whitecivic00)

sorry about your loss....thieves suck....keep us post....
Old 12-28-2003, 05:04 PM
Vice President/CEO

Default Re: (whitecivic00)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by whitecivic00 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">whereabouts did this happen in dallas??</TD></TR></TABLE>

over off of George Bush and Rosemeade. I am still fuming.. I know these bastards are behind this.... I wish i had some peeps to do a stake out with me.. i know 100% they would do it again...

err... still no word from the cops... if the car does not have rims and the stereo, i will be alright'

kENNy
Old 12-28-2003, 05:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kKdARIAN)

Sorry to hear about your car man!! hope you get the car back in good shape.
Old 12-28-2003, 06:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

you should go to work or act like your going somewhere for a long time....make it look like your going on a trip somewhere...just in case someone is watching you...then just make it a "stakeout night".. most likely they are going to come back sooner or later....if they are mexican they are most likely not going to be able to speak english...tell them "LA MIGRA"!!!
hope you get your car back man!!
keep us updated
Old 12-28-2003, 10:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kKdARIAN)

man..sorry to hear about your loss..if i were close enough to you in thsi big *** state i would for sure stake out with you..as a victim of stolen parts on my car..i hate thieves.

Isaac

Quick Reply: *sigh* My CRX was STOLEN - Dallas, Texas 12/26/03 - merry christmas..... or not