Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 07:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!!

Hey fellas,

New to this forum, sorry this had to be my first post.

Anyway, I just wanted to give a heads up to everyone and help out my friend who had his 98 Civic LX stolen the night of Sun, 7/10 in the Eagle Rock area of L.A.. It was parked on the street in front of his house. The car is lowered and had factory green paint. It had an alarm but I dont think he had autolock. He also had 17" Racing Hart RH CP8-R's in Bronze with Pirellis, Alpine CDA9830 radio, a 10" JL Sub powerwedge enclosure, and a 4-ch MTX Amp all on the car. Other than that, everything else was pretty much factory. Please give a heads up if you see the car or any of these parts surface anywhere in your neighborhood. Yes, he did file a police report this morning, 7/11. You can reach me with any questions or info by posting to this thread Thanks!

Modified by niceshoes at 8:42 PM 7/11/2005

Modified by niceshoes at 8:50 PM 7/11/2005
Old 07-11-2005, 10:03 PM

becomming more common everyday

goodluck dude

just keep an eye out for the parts
Old 07-11-2005, 10:05 PM
'

i can tell you right now when your friend recovers that car, you can kiss those rims good bye, the sub and possibly the radio and the Amp.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:02 AM

must be a border jumper who stole your car. youll probably find beans and rice in it when u find it.
Old 07-12-2005, 04:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

heres some advice: move out of socal and/or stop modding hondas. they always get stolen.
Old 07-12-2005, 06:06 AM

Default Re: (91civicDXdude)

dont you just love not being able to keep **** that belongs to you?

**** thieves
Old 07-12-2005, 06:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!! (niceshoes)

Bump for a good alarm
Old 07-12-2005, 07:31 AM
Trial User

Default Re: ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!! (TheGeneral)

This just blows my mind. So many Hondas get stolen in SoCal but yet nothing is done about it. People are swiping the cars, strip them and sell the parts. With this happening so often how can the cops NOT catch the culprits? The police should be able to track down how the people that are moving the parts, who is doing it, who is steeling the cars and were these thieves are working out of. Someone on the inside is going to slip some info at some point. I just don’t understand how this can still be happening at such a high rate. Basically it seams like if you by any part from any one in CA, your getting hot parts. I just baffled with how often this happens.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!! (MadtownSi)

eagle rock sounds pretty ghetto....... is it really that bad out there? I've heard alot of cars getting jacked out there.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:36 AM

Default Re: ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!! (EK_freEK)

**** the bullshit. It seems as though stolen car
threads are becoming more and more common.
Hope it all works out, but prepare youself for the worst.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:55 AM

Default Re: ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!! (MadtownSi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This just blows my mind. So many Hondas get stolen in SoCal but yet nothing is done about it. People are swiping the cars, strip them and sell the parts. With this happening so often how can the cops NOT catch the culprits? The police should be able to track down how the people that are moving the parts, who is doing it, who is steeling the cars and were these thieves are working out of. Someone on the inside is going to slip some info at some point. I just don’t understand how this can still be happening at such a high rate. Basically it seams like if you by any part from any one in CA, your getting hot parts. I just baffled with how often this happens. </TD></TR></TABLE>

well honestly, they are imports so i dont think the pigs would give an ISH!! If it were a domestic car i am sure they'll be on thier toes to find that SOB! So many imports get stolen that they just figured that it'll show up stripped, so why waste thier time?? right?? i mean i hate some cops in general, but face reality they just dont give a poops about stolen hondas to be exact!!

And as for the poster, well your friend mine as well wait for insurance money, because that car is toast and junk! Everything is gone, more like the stereo crap!!

But heres a BIG tip, NEVER and i mean NEVER show of ur system near your nieghborhood! i'm sure his was pumping out juice like crazy! As for his alarm, hahahah...how are you gonna put in a nice system and not get a good alarm?? psst his own fault. I have solo barics and 2 sets of amps and they are still sitting in my room for one reason! i haven't installed my python alarm yet! Tell him to be more smart next time! Reason for flaming you/ur friend because they say this and that about stolen thier car but in the end it was thier own fault that they did get the "better" quality stuff as well as being more cautious about thier rides. Especially parking in the street come on ppl!!!! &lt;--- a majority of ppl atleast!
Old 07-12-2005, 09:07 AM

Default Re: ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!! (*****est_raver)

That Sux.......Good luck.....Srry to hear that happen...
Old 07-12-2005, 09:17 AM

If its not bolted down,garaged or parked in your living room some ahole will steal it.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Fulthrotle)

^^^^^^^ werd
Old 07-12-2005, 09:31 AM
Imperious: Mod of Valor

Default Re: (Morning Call)

Sorry to hear man.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:39 AM

well, that sucks. i don't live far from Eagle Rock. I'll keep in eye out for you but i seriously doubt it'll turn up.
Old 07-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDM-EJ1)

Eagle Rock has a little problem of having there cars being stolen. Or so i've heard.

I hope your friend catches the guys who took his car! If i know any where abouts you'll be the first to know!
Old 07-12-2005, 10:56 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by *****est_raver &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
But heres a BIG tip, NEVER and i mean NEVER show of ur system near your nieghborhood!</TD></TR></TABLE>

100% true. Never pull up anywhere with your system on. Turn it off like a mile before you park anywhere.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!! (del sol1658)

damn... good luck getting anything back....
Old 07-12-2005, 07:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!! (EeeJayEight)

that's thw problem with people nowadays who can't afford ****. g/l in finding it
Old 07-12-2005, 08:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i feel for ur friends loss as i have had thieves steal some **** out of my car but let me say this, to all the people who are saying how he should have been more careful and that is his fault are all talking out of thier ***

I had a amp and two tens in my car and yes i had an alarm but it got jacked. I guess everynight i should have disconnected all the wiring and lug the box, speakers, radio, **** i should have taken apart the whole car apart and put it back together in the morning

Same **** happened to my boy down the street he got jacked three times in less than a year. He got **** about not taking the face out and bullshit.. **** that.

The point i'm trying to make is we should be able to go to sleep with the ******* windows open and not be worried. Its the ******* THIEVES FAULT THAT HE GOT HIS CAR JACKED NOT HIS.
Old 07-13-2005, 03:41 AM

Default Re: ***Heads-Up*** Another STOLEN Civic in SoCal !!! (willyboyD16)

^^Tru

I got jacked before and i feel the pain of every civic owner thats been jacked but what i dont get is why people make so many threads about their car being stolen and asking for help. Nothing ever happens and no one ever helps. Do you want ppl to feel sorry for you? Well the theives dont. I mean you can make a RIP thread because basically you can consider your **** gone if it was stolen. Get lojack, get an autolock, get the club, getta kill switch and get a removable steering wheel. If you aint got all those items consider your **** GONE on any given day. In fact, if your honda is left in plain sight...you already know what goin down so dont be surprised. If you own a honda, get FULL COVERAGE, plain n simple. You bought your car and parts (i hope) so protect it. If you dont like worrying about your car. Sell that honda and get a Toyota, fewer jack those.

I bought my EX last year and within 3 months it was stolen outa my complex. Guess what. I knew it would happen so i didnt put my bling in. Yea it ****** sucks and yea it shouldnt be like that but it is. The cops cant do **** and i dont expect them too cuz anyone who wants your **** can roll up and tow that **** out. Ive seen how easily and quickly it can be done. I jus copped my Si and im waiting for the day i walk out and its gone. And you kno wat? I bought my Si knowing it will get jacked and i dont plan on modding it for the same reason. When that does happen you wont see one of these sob story threads and ill be buying another daily driver to protect my investment. You wanna fast honda? Garage that bitch.

my bad had to vent.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:56 AM

Honda thieves