Notices
Honda Civic (2016 - Current) 10th Generation Civic Forum Civic / Si / Type-R Discussions

Re: Tailight Harness connector options

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2018, 07:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Tailight Harness connector options

Hello. I see a lot of good info here. I知 hoping someone will be able to send me in the right direction. I want to add some accessories to the back of my car that need power. I知 looking to not have to hack into my taillight harness for accessory and brake lights. I want to make T connectors that I can plug between harness and taillight lamp connector. So I need female and male ends to make this happen. I should be able to buy them somewhere but I need help.

I知 just showing the socket for the female reference. I need them both sets to have pigtails or as long as everything is available I can make the harness.

Old 11-15-2018, 02:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Tailight Harness connector options

Nobody has any idea where I can get connectors? I bought a trailer harness to hack up for the connectors I needed for the rear but for the front now I need the DRL plug. Both male and female ends. I know where I can get the wire harness plug but the one on the back of the light I need. The connector will actually twist out of the headlight but I need it. I need to find 2 messed up headlights and scavenge the connectors. Anyone have a set of messed up headlights?? Someone out there has what I need. Help me out.