Honda Civic (2006 - 2015) 2006 - 2015 Civic Forums

si cluster

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 03:39 AM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default si cluster

does anyone have or know of a crashed si selling anything. i wanna get an si cluster for my 07 4dr.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:05 AM
eL
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: si cluster (KaytiPie)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KaytiPie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">does anyone have or know of a crashed si selling anything. i wanna get an si cluster for my 07 4dr. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Now why would you want to do that? Your engine only revs under 7k, your car's not an Si and it says "Si" on the cluster AND it's red and doesn't match your interior.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You should have just got the Si. I hate clones. If you do get the cluster, be SURE to try out the 8k redline please.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:41 AM

OUch! Guys! Kinda slammin' a new member there! Its her car, what she wants for it, she should get it! Thats what everyone has told me about my questions. Its true though, putting a higher red line tach is kinda scary if one was not careful. But my opinion is probably worth a tiny cup of coffee somewhere! LOL
Old 07-27-2007, 04:43 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: si cluster (Sarge! Carry On!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sarge! Carry On! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OUch! Guys! Kinda slammin' a new member there! Its her car, what she wants for it, she should get it! Thats what everyone has told me about my questions. Its true though, putting a higher red line tach is kinda scary if one was not careful. But my opinion is probably worth a tiny cup of coffee somewhere! LOL</TD></TR></TABLE>

^thankyouuu. idk my boyfriend kept saying how cool itll look and i agreed, whatever i couldt get ther si anyway my parents baught the car for me
Old 07-27-2007, 04:44 AM

Default Re: si cluster (Sarge! Carry On!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sarge! Carry On! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OUch! Guys! Kinda slammin' a new member there! Its her car, what she wants for it, she should get it! Thats what everyone has told me about my questions. Its true though, putting a higher red line tach is kinda scary if one was not careful. But my opinion is probably worth a tiny cup of coffee somewhere! LOL</TD></TR></TABLE>

without modification to the ECU the car can't rev that high, so no matter what her cluster says her redline is, she'll only have the stock redline.
Old 07-27-2007, 04:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hit me Up I got Si Cluster for sale!
Old 07-27-2007, 12:18 PM

Default Re: (GorData)

how the hell do you have a cluster for sale lol
Old 07-27-2007, 12:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Demonis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Demonis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You should have just got the Si. I hate clones. If you do get the cluster, be SURE to try out the 8k redline please.</TD></TR></TABLE>

everyone did it with old civics....swapping Si clusters. whats the big deal?

EDIT: you have red H badges.....you trying to clone an "R"
Old 07-27-2007, 01:00 PM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (dirtySOHC's)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dirtySOHC’s &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

EDIT: you have red H badges.....you trying to clone an "R"</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol........

anyways.......
the RPM's only goto 7 on the non si's??
i would consider swapping clusters....... probly not though. i would need the stereo too....

fuckit.
Old 07-27-2007, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by KaytiPie &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

^thankyouuu. idk my boyfriend kept saying how cool itll look and i agreed, whatever i couldt get ther si anyway my parents baught the car for me</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your BF is a ricer. lol Get it only if YOU want it.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Selling my 06 Si cluster too...

PM Me if interested.

Secret project... can't say why it's for sale
Old 07-27-2007, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dirtySOHC’s &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thank you.
Old 07-27-2007, 03:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I ain't trying to imitate nothing with the red badges it just looks the sex on nhbp !
Old 07-27-2007, 03:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WILD_WILL)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WILD_WILL &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I ain't trying to imitate nothing with the red badges it just looks the sex on nhbp !</TD></TR></TABLE>

And the Si cluster looks like sex too
Old 07-27-2007, 05:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WILD_WILL)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WILD_WILL &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I ain't trying to imitate nothing with the red badges it just looks the sex on nhbp !</TD></TR></TABLE>

i wasn't talking about you though. he was saying that he hated clones and i just pointed out his badges.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:49 PM

I think everyone's bashing her for a few reasons.. For one, red is going to look absolutely retarded when the other lights in the car are blue.. and when it lights up 'red' with 'SI' on it and a tach that can't even be used accurately.

Not only that.. but why does everyone say a red H badge is a Type R wannabe? That's the most retarded thing I've seen on HT yet. It's a red H!!! Not a type-R badge.. so in essence we're being Honda wannabes.. and hey.. what do ya know? We ARE driving hondas.
Old 07-27-2007, 06:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (COMplex.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by COMplex. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

And the Si cluster looks like sex too </TD></TR></TABLE>
damn bloods,j/k
Old 07-28-2007, 03:01 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: si cluster (24boosted)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 24boosted &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Your BF is a ricer. lol Get it only if YOU want it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

negative, my boyfriends not a ricer.
Old 07-30-2007, 10:11 AM

damn whenever someone tries something different there's always a moron saying "you should've gotten an si instead!"
And then a whole different conversation will derive from the main topic.
However, I believe they're not plug and play. Unless you drive a MT car?
Old 07-30-2007, 10:55 AM

Default Re: si cluster (eL)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Demonis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You should have just got the Si. I hate clones. If you do get the cluster, be SURE to try out the 8k redline please.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Your a fagot.
I hope its from YOUR crashed SI she gets the cluster for... Hopefully that'll happen sometime in the future.
Douche Bag

/End Rant - 'Cause you tried to help me out in a previous thread, lol for that good info there at least.

- Wait like 6 years and find one in the salvage yard, heh. Thats how long it'll take to find it there.
Old 07-30-2007, 11:58 AM

Default Re: si cluster (HRP4DoorSI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HRP4DoorSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Your a fagot.
I hope its from YOUR crashed SI she gets the cluster for... Hopefully that'll happen sometime in the future.
Douche Bag

/End Rant - 'Cause you tried to help me out in a previous thread, lol for that good info there at least.

- Wait like 6 years and find one in the salvage yard, heh. Thats how long it'll take to find it there.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude you need to chill, Demonis is right.

Putting an SI cluster into a regular civic is pure retardedness. Now you'll have conflicting color schemes.. your car will say SI when it's not (which pisses a lot of people off, not particularly me), and worst of all, your RPM gauge will completely throw you off if you aren't paying attention. It's just not worth it.
Old 07-30-2007, 12:07 PM

Default Re: si cluster (elohel)

So if i say the little type-r seats some of you put into your cars, type-r rims and many stickers that gives lots of hp is not even close as to swap clusters?
Come on! NoOne will notice bc it's on the inside. But when someone buys those Red H and then put on some "Type R" badge on their car that's okay because we're driving a civic, correct?

It's their car and unless it's something that will pose potential harzad, then we should give useful information.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I actually liked the red badges before I knew that Type-Rs were the only ones that got them. So no... However if there were Type-Rs here, I would have just got one of those instead.
Old 07-30-2007, 01:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Demonis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Demonis &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I actually liked the red badges before I knew that Type-Rs were the only ones that got them. So no... However if there were Type-Rs here, I would have just got one of those instead.</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's my point. she's not trying to clone an SI....she just "likes" the idea. OP didn't pick the car...her parents did.

Quick Reply: si cluster