Notices
Honda Civic (2006 - 2015) 2006 - 2015 Civic Forums

Mechanics! Help on axle and joint

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2019, 10:39 AM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon4 Mechanics! Help on axle and joint

So last weekend, I got into a little accident as I was driving on icy roads and turned my car too swiftly. The front right tire was impacted, and now it's unable to be driven and the tire is busted out of the parts that hold it in place. I have attached pictures to help visualize what is going on with the vehicle, as I don't really know enough about these parts. (I'm only a broke college student and I just bought this car a few months ago... so sad).

Anyway, I'm planning on taking it to a body shop soon, but I don't know how much the price ranges will cost with parts and labor, so I was wondering if anyone could help me with a rough estimate. Of course, there may be other things affected under the car, and I asked the tow guy who towed it back to my house for me, and he said that there was nothing leaking, but he can't say for sure what's really been damaged without looking from below. Please help! I just don't want to be overpriced. I'm independent so I don't have parents who can help me, and I'm already struggling with work and being a full-time

student Also, I don't have full coverage insurance on the car, I can't afford it, so I currently only have liability. So obviously, this won't help anything...