Notices
Honda Civic (2006 - 2015) 2006 - 2015 Civic Forums

Just Got my Tein H-Techs for my 06 SI

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2006, 03:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Type X)

Until us FG owners get our own section, You wont have to worry about it.
Old 03-13-2006, 05:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Caveman74)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Caveman74 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Until us FG owners get our own section, You wont have to worry about it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

preach to some other forum then, why should the rules not be followed by you because you dont like how the site is set up?.. I myself dont like a few things about the site, such as this and if i had my choice i would lock all the threads like this (thats what they do in every other part of this forum) and dock you points. Would you like it if EVERY SINGLE ep owner,EM2 owner and RSX owner came in everytime they spent money on there car? NO, If you do like doing this you are an attention ***** and want people to think wow look at this man he spends all his money on his new civic si!!Dont tell me then dont come in here, I come in to bitch because there maybe someone that actually needs help and you are taking away from that. If this is how you would run your own section no wonder why they dont give you one
Old 03-13-2006, 07:26 PM

Maybe it's just me but I appreciate seeing new mods and customizations. How's the saying go "Pictures are worth a thousand words." It actually made my buying decisions alot easier seeing the same exact car with the aftermarket parts on it. What does it really matter if somebody posts pictures is there a specific amount of bandwith assigned to each thread you do honestly have nothing better to do than sit at home on the computer and bitch. Get a life loser!
Old 03-14-2006, 04:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Slow_CvC99)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slow_CvC99 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

preach to some other forum then, why should the rules not be followed by you because you dont like how the site is set up?.. I myself dont like a few things about the site, such as this and if i had my choice i would lock all the threads like this (thats what they do in every other part of this forum) and dock you points. Would you like it if EVERY SINGLE ep owner,EM2 owner and RSX owner came in everytime they spent money on there car? NO, If you do like doing this you are an attention ***** and want people to think wow look at this man he spends all his money on his new civic si!!Dont tell me then dont come in here, I come in to bitch because there maybe someone that actually needs help and you are taking away from that. If this is how you would run your own section no wonder why they dont give you one </TD></TR></TABLE>

Amen brother!!! I had the same gripe with all the new Si owners creating a thread "hey lookie me, i got me a new Si and you dont" and posting a pic. Congratulations, now take your attention ***** *** to appearence and cosmetic.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Gottaprblm &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Maybe it's just me but I appreciate seeing new mods and customizations. How's the saying go "Pictures are worth a thousand words." It actually made my buying decisions alot easier seeing the same exact car with the aftermarket parts on it. What does it really matter if somebody posts pictures is there a specific amount of bandwith assigned to each thread you do honestly have nothing better to do than sit at home on the computer and bitch. Get a life loser!</TD></TR></TABLE>

What does it matter? Because it bumps down useful <U>"TECH" </U> threads, and clutters up the forum. Thats what the appearence and cosmetic forum is for, there is also a thread stickie for each chassis up at the top. Use those and stop cluttering up the forum!
Old 03-14-2006, 09:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Lynx Bus Type R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Lynx Bus Type R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Amen brother!!! I had the same gripe with all the new Si owners creating a thread "hey lookie me, i got me a new Si and you dont" and posting a pic. Congratulations, now take your attention ***** *** to appearence and cosmetic.

What does it matter? Because it bumps down useful <U>"TECH" </U> threads, and clutters up the forum. Thats what the appearence and cosmetic forum is for, there is also a thread stickie for each chassis up at the top. Use those and stop cluttering up the forum!</TD></TR></TABLE>

so its obvious im not the only one that feels this way so why the expletive dont the mods do their job?
Old 03-14-2006, 10:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

LOOKS THE SAME 2 ME
Old 03-14-2006, 02:50 PM

that looks high still, u need to slam that bitch.
Old 03-14-2006, 06:48 PM

Default Re: (vtakvtrak)

didn't want to slam it just wanted a slight drop give it a couple of months when springs start to sag and it will look good

Modified by spoonlongblock at 3:58 AM 3/15/2006

Modified by spoonlongblock at 3:58 AM 3/15/2006
Old 03-14-2006, 07:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (spoonlongblock)

when you getting that t1r exhaust?
Old 03-14-2006, 11:45 PM

Default Re: Just Got my Tein H-Techs for my 06 SI * Pics* (spoonlongblock)

The drop is a really good drop.
Old 03-15-2006, 12:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I am diggin' it.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:57 AM

Default Re: (thrty8street)

soon hopefully
Old 03-15-2006, 07:06 PM
PSU
formerly DxHatchback

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

looks good bro, nice drop.
Old 03-15-2006, 10:56 PM

Looks good not to over the top.You can still straddle a squirrel.
Old 03-18-2006, 09:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slow_CvC99 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

so its obvious im not the only one that feels this way so why the expletive dont the mods do their job? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Then why dont you simply avoid these types of threads? The other 99% of this thread didnt seem to have a problem with it. Infact, it started as tech and stoked a general interest on how it turned out. Instead of crying on here and trying to 'police' the forums, just ignore them, its not that hard.

Being such a new car people will want to see what their options/results are for different parts and such. Hell I dont even own one of these cars, but I was interested to see what one looked like with the teins and that way I could steer potential customers either towards or away from the product depending on their wants/needs.

Modified by Pooptooth at 10:31 AM 3/19/2006
Old 03-19-2006, 12:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Pooptooth)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pooptooth &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Then why don't you simply avoid these types of threads? The other 99% of this thread didn't seem to have a problem with it. In fact, it started as tech and stoked a general interest on how it turned out. Instead of crying on here and trying to 'police' the forums, just ignore them, its not that hard.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I generally agree with this, but it's becoming so common that you see as many as 10 threads at one time on the 1st page and it becomes annoying.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pooptooth &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Being such a new car people will want to see what their options/results are for different parts and such. Hell I don't even own one of these cars, but I was interested to see what one looked like with the teins and that way I could steer potential customers either towards or away from the product depending on their wants/needs.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree with this too, but it belongs in cosmetic and appearance, or the picture thread at the top of the forum. No one is special or outside of the rules.
Old 03-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks good
Old 03-20-2006, 08:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks great. If the car drops too low then it is just hard to drive around town. I like the drop and I think i'm going with the H tech as well.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i think you guys should post as much as possible, until you get many 8th gen owners in here. Other then that this secion of ht is pretty dead. but very much understandable. Post up i love to see these cars regardless if your putting on a antenna or puttin on cutom turbo kit.

Old 03-21-2006, 01:47 PM

Default Re: (eg64u)

give me a year I just need to save for my turbo kit from cybernation and hondata Kpro when it comes out
Old 03-21-2006, 02:35 PM
Mr. Fuch-yu

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Slow_CvC99 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">preach to some other forum then, why should the rules not be followed by you because you dont like how the site is set up?.. I myself dont like a few things about the site, such as this and if i had my choice i would lock all the threads like this (thats what they do in every other part of this forum) and dock you points. Would you like it if EVERY SINGLE ep owner,EM2 owner and RSX owner came in everytime they spent money on there car? NO, If you do like doing this you are an attention ***** and want people to think wow look at this man he spends all his money on his new civic si!!Dont tell me then dont come in here, I come in to bitch because there maybe someone that actually needs help and you are taking away from that. If this is how you would run your own section no wonder why they dont give you one </TD></TR></TABLE>There is nothing wrong with people posting up pics of their mods. I for one am thoroughly pleased and enjoy showing off my new mod once I get it installed. The FG has very limited aftermarket support right now, and I honestly see no problem with people posting up a picture of a tasteful drop on a car that is new to the world. Get off of your high horse. The title of this thread clearly states what is inside. If you don't like it, don't click it. If it bothers you, don't click it. Ignore it and move on with your life. If you are just going to post your issues, report the thread to a mod.

To the O.P.
The car looks sick. A set of HFP wheels would set it off nicely.

-Anthony
Old 03-21-2006, 03:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Anthony)

right on