Honda Civic (2001 - 2005) Coupe / Sedan / Hybrid (Includes Acura EL)

Fv>k Progressive insurance!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fv>k Progressive insurance!!! "revised with spell correct"

Ok I took my car to progressive cause the other company insurance did not want to pay for the policyholder's fu<k up. So progressive said just bring it up to us and we'll fix it don't worry. Okay! They put me in a 06 Jetta RS for about a month now. Yesterday my girl goes up to return the car for the vic. RIGHT! WRONG!!!!!!!!!!! She gets up there and sees that the damn truck still has a gap in between the light taillight and trunk. So she tells them that this is not fixed right. She leaves it there and they call me back today to come and get the car. Ok the second time we go up there. Now before I get there they're trying to get her to take the car and go. Before I get there. Now when I get there I look over the car and see.
Now Progressive said that check the car out and the car is fine. Why when I get there I can see all of the **** that they missed. I’m not an adjustor but damn how can I see that and they don’t...
1. They have not fixed the gap in between the light and trunk meet.
2. The trunk is not level with the rest of the car
3. Right where the bumper meets the bottom rear quarter panel is not flush with the bumper. The same side where it was a dent at (from a 2x4 hitting it) is a dent was the paint came off at. And right below that there was a half a dime size spot where a rock flew up and hit the car and scratched the paint down to the metal. These fu#ks just painted over the dent above it and the spot with the rust. Did not try to even the paint. I guess they said **** it. they want know
4. Now inside of the trunk where the plastic is the goes around the latch for the trunk meets. Up under that is a metal piece that holds the plastic to the car. THEY DID NOT TRY TO REPLACE IT. They want know cause that want check for that. WWWROOOOOOOOONNNNG!
5. Inside the damn car the radio has an error code flashing and there was all of the white stuff all over the dash all down the panel where the shift **** was.
6. And to top all that sh%t off the guy from extreme said, "what do you see that not fixed" I start to slap his ***. He cause just heard me tell Progressive what was wrong.
I THINK PROGRESSIVE WAS GOING TO LET THEM FV<K OVER ME.... WITHOUT A TIP ON THE NIGHT STAND. Im not going!!! I left it there again. They suppose to take it a Honda not to the extreme company. Now they have to take it to Honda now. Cause I want accept it. All this when they should have took it to Honda at first. Trying to be cheap.
Progressive takes the car to the place where they get their work done at. If you request to have it taken to Honda then they the will. If I worked at Progressive do you think they would have to took my car to that shop? And especially if drove a jag or Benz they would have taken to dealership. They are just trying to get over on a half *** job. And got busted. That was the second time I did not take the car home.

Modified by 05ex_vic_blk at 3:46 PM 9/24/2006
Old 09-23-2006, 05:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Fv>k Progressive insurance!!! (05ex_vic_blk)

In english please?

And if there was alot done wrong, do you not think that it could have been the body shop jacking you around? The insurance company only pays the money to get it fixed, but the body shop does the work.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:17 AM
Grace Under Pressure

(Kevin, I'm with you on the English thing dude...i really had to concentrate to read through that the first time.)

Isn't this just copied and pasted from 7thgencivic?

I do feel sorry for you though, and like Red says, it's the body shop you should be poking a stick at, not the insurance company.
Old 09-24-2006, 12:47 PM

Default Re: (ONLYuk7thGen)

i revised it and did a spell chk.... my bad for the strain on the grammar
Old 09-25-2006, 04:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sucks for everything, maybe you can call progressive and speak with someone higher up?

is progressive fixing it, or is a body shop that progressive pays? try asking if you can take it to another shop that will do their job correctly.