Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

who has spilt cofee/ milk in there car?!?! i shampoo'd and it still smells like wrotten milk! hellll

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default who has spilt cofee/ milk in there car?!?! i shampoo'd and it still smells like wrotten milk! hellll

so i just got my license a few weeks ago and i love to drive everywhere so i was just being nice and picking my sister up a "white chocolate mocha" .

they put one of those things on it so it doesnt burn ur hands and it didnt fit well in my cup holder
( i have an eg)
the thing spilt and i was pissed. so 15 minutes later i shampood it out with a rug docctor at my friends house. not thinking it was gonna smell like wrotten milk. i only shampood it a little and my floor mat alot cuz thats what i assumed it spilt on the most.
but the next morning i get in my car and it smells like wrotten milk.
its disgusting.
so i go back to his house and shampoo it for 45 minutes strait. i just took the floor mat out and i havent put it back in yet. and shampood the actual carpet for 45 minutes strait. still smells.

so i get my moms shampooer and i sit there for an hour and a half shampooing my carpet...still smells. my dad said it might still be the stagnant water under the carpet or it still is wet.
so all night we left a leaf blower in my garage blowing directly at the spot for 12 hours all night. i can still smell it

ive sprayed febreze/odor neutralizer...

what else is there to do?!?!??

any help

ill try anything
i hate when my friend or something gets in the car and it smells like i just farted in it.

anything thats helpful is very appreciated. thank you!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: who has spilt cofee/ milk in there car?!?! i shampoo'd and it still smells like wrotten milk! he

lol hahah, that sucks. my ex threw up in my lap all over the centerconsole shifter area in one of my older cars lol. **** was nasty, smelt for about a week after cleaning then went away....kinda. i just soaked it up using TONS of paper towel and constantly sprayed my armani mania all over it lol.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:13 PM
GO GIANTS!

Default Re: who has spilt cofee/ milk in there car?!?! i shampoo'd and it still smells like wrotten milk! he

^^ Dude that is sick!

Good luck with getting it out.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Could possibly be that it has caused mold under your carpet. Remove the entire carpet and Lysol the floor boards, and steam clean the carpet. That should do the trick.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

get the fabreeze ANTIMICROBIAL kind (the orange top) and pour it right on the spot and scrub/rub it in as much a u can... leave it soaking wet. the smell will be gone.... let it dry on its own...
Old 12-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jxhxb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
i hate when my friend or something gets in the car and it smells like i just farted in it.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jxhxb &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 12-23-2007, 10:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by saikouEF8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">get the fabreeze ANTIMICROBIAL kind (the orange top) and pour it right on the spot and scrub/rub it in as much a u can... leave it soaking wet. the smell will be gone.... let it dry on its own...</TD></TR></TABLE>

are u serious?

like open the actual bottle and just pour that crap on there?

im down haha i dont care ill get like a brush to scrub it in.

i just need this stink outa my car
Old 12-23-2007, 10:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Andyroo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">my ex threw up in my lap all over the centerconsole shifter area in one of my older cars.</TD></TR></TABLE>
OWNED. hahahahaha. Oh man that sucks so bad.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by saikouEF8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">get the fabreeze ANTIMICROBIAL kind (the orange top) and pour it right on the spot and scrub/rub it in as much a u can... leave it soaking wet. the smell will be gone.... let it dry on its own...</TD></TR></TABLE>

i might have to give that a try too. cheese from a wendy's double dribbled on to my seat while the sun was out and then hardened a bit by the time i got out from work (night time).
Old 12-24-2007, 12:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol my friend sprays that **** way 2 much in his car
it does work
Old 12-24-2007, 12:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Simple_Sauce &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
OWNED. hahahahaha. Oh man that sucks so bad.</TD></TR></TABLE>
lol, i laugh now but boy was i upset when it happened. she was drunk as fock, was ready to take her home, she insists she'd lay for alil bit, then starts pushin against my leg? i told her "nows not the best time" then realized she actually threw up on me lol and all over my brand new jdm cf center console.
Old 12-24-2007, 12:28 AM
I took way too long

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

good thread
Old 12-24-2007, 04:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Gutted