Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Post Pictures of Your Old Cars, That Were Stolen.

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 10:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Post Pictures of Your Old Cars, That Were Stolen. (crstfr14)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crstfr14 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yeah, a tear came to my eye when I saw those pics for the first time. I hope it never happens to me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Me too. What a bunch of ********. Take their time just to destroy a perfectly good car.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah wow that first pic is sensless.... they got the engine, lights, seats, why the hell couldnt they just leave the shell in somewhat decent condition? seems like they spent extra time just to make sure it really was a worthless piece of metal when they were done :hamer: man f*ck f*cking thieves i hope they burn.

I live pretty deep in the city (im like the only white guy round these parts) but my crappy lookin garage hides my car pretty well and even if they decide to look inside there aint no wheel on it!
Old 09-15-2006, 10:37 AM

Default Re: (crstfr14)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crstfr14 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you never see it again, the insurance company won't give you any money for anything, so.... it sucks either way. It was stolen about 2am on a sunday and found at 5 the next evening.</TD></TR></TABLE>

What gives you this impression. They cover it, just takes longer. They paid out for my GSR and it was recovered like 3 weeks later *bare* .
Old 09-15-2006, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Thats just depressing, to not only have is stolen but then to have it trashed too!

quoted the pic for this page.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by crstfr14 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Recovered like this less than 24 hours later.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 09-15-2006, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Post Pictures of Your Old Cars, That Were Stolen. (MonkeyPuzzle)

thieves
I've had people try and follow me home, my car isn't even clean. I make sure there is no one around when I get home and am lucky enough to have a garage to park in.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Post Pictures of Your Old Cars, That Were Stolen. (Eg Fool)

**** theives
Old 09-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Post Pictures of Your Old Cars, That Were Stolen. (Eg Fool)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Eg Fool &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> thieves
I've had people try and follow me home, my car isn't even clean. I make sure there is no one around when I get home and am lucky enough to have a garage to park in.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The area that I live in is notorious for car theft so I am absolutely adamant that I keep my car (and the bike) in the garage.
When I first moved in, I had a CX hatch with the usual (rims, drop, stereo, etc.) and even though there was a lot of crap in my garage, I made room to park my car in there that FIRST NIGHT.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Now that sucks!! Y did they beat up the car? Dam they didnt leave anything to salvage. Thieves must burn a die. Well, If people keep buying stolen stuff, this will never stop.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:28 AM
...still your worst nightmare squared

Default Re: (delslowly93)

dont have anypics on a computer but it did look almost exactly like yours minus the CF hood and tints. I expect alot of EM1s in this thread.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDM knowledge)

thieves.
Old 09-15-2006, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Order of Merit

Default Re: (JDM knowledge)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDM knowledge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
dont have anypics on a computer but it did look almost exactly like yours minus the CF hood and tints. I expect alot of EM1s in this thread. </TD></TR></TABLE>

the first 2 cars are em1's. the other red car looks like an em1. that car and mine were stolen within 10 miles of each other within 24 hours
Old 09-15-2006, 01:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (the CHR!S)

This car was stolen right in front of my house 2 years ago on the very same day I lost interest in modding Hondas. Hence the reason why I never finished my Integra.

The car was found the very same morning it was reported stolen across the Burlington-Bristol Bridge in Bristol, PA on the side of the road stripped of all the blood and sweat my brother and I put into it.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:13 PM

Default Re: (Phil DeVtec)

Threads like these are very depressing. expletive thieves man. This **** is getting ridiculous, thankfully I live in a very peaceful area where car theft is virtually non existant, but still...I'm always careful.
Old 09-15-2006, 02:21 PM

Default Re: (B18B1_4DR)

my first honda, purchased the summer before my senior year of highschool.
it was stolen from a movie theatre and found a few days later in richmond with no damage at all.

some bapped my lude so i got this with the insurance money

this was stolen 9 days after purchase from the community college id been driving the lude to for the past year without any incidents

found 2 days later in richmond stripped..i guess they couldnt take the wheels and suspension because i had 7 sided lugs on it

after a bunch of **** with insurance, ordering parts, and having to rebuild the engine, its back to life with a new look

Old 09-15-2006, 02:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

this thread sucks.. =/

but I like the rebuilds!
Old 09-15-2006, 02:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (stephenB!)

i never want my car stolen i hate the after math
Old 09-15-2006, 02:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B18B1_4DR)

I cant even imagine my car getting stolen but if it did, i would have a panic attack. I freak out when i cant see my car in the parking lot because its behind or on the side of some SUV. I closed my car ever been stolen was in a parking lot at the mall. The only reason they didnt take it is because i have the pedal club, thas what saved my baby. Other than that they took my real visions And my Jdm fog light. Dam, I miss my visions. dam thieves.
Old 09-15-2006, 03:15 PM

Default Re: (racer22)

to the first post
Old 09-15-2006, 03:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Everymorning I walk out and for a fraction of a second i cant see my car and I freak.
Same at the mall (where I rarely park it) I think its in one row but its actually in another, my heartbeat skips like mad.

Although, if my little hatch was every stolen for at least the first 7days I would just be praying that i was on

After the 7days is up then I would truly freak out!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 04:01 PM

Default Re: (MonkeyPuzzle)

my gsr that got stolen in 03, looked alot like the civic in the first post. it was stolen from my gf's house and found 4 days later. trying to find some pics.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ithrowpoop)

this threaad is sad
Old 09-15-2006, 04:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (turbociviccoupe)

i hate to see all these poor cars man...
karma&gt;thieves... they'll get theirs someday hopefully.
someone just broke into my girls ej1 about 2weeks ago and only got her stereo and radar detector...still about 2000 worth of stuff, and then they came back about a week ago and tried to get back in... probably coming for the whole car but i think someone/something scared them away before they could do anything.
Old 09-15-2006, 04:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

probably somewhere in this honda-tech site.. I found it after 2 months and motor, jdm seats, steering wheels, suspension, cf hood, jdm interior were all gone.. I had a libility so i went into military and now i'm out of honda game.... right now my goal is to become a police officer and the incident made my new life..
Old 09-15-2006, 07:06 PM

Default Re: (kihun_cha)

the guy who stole my hatch got caught and is in jail with multiple counts of grand theft auto. he was responsible for all the thefts at the college which i had no idea was going on untill my car was taken

i hope he is getting assfucked right now
Old 09-17-2006, 04:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by racer22 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I cant even imagine my car getting stolen but if it did, i would have a panic attack. I freak out when i cant see my car in the parking lot because its behind or on the side of some SUV.</TD></TR></TABLE>
WORD! That stuff scares me so bad it's not even funny.

Quick Reply: Post Pictures of Your Old Cars, That Were Stolen.