Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

old people please stay home. if you cant fuking cant drive!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2005, 09:16 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default old people please stay home. if you fuking cant drive!!!!!

well..during my english class my pager went off. (college) so i walked out to check it out. guess what. this old grand ma is having problem with parking. at 1st i didnt see anything wrong with my car. but watching this granny parking made me worry ALOT. she parked her car in about 3 min. and i was standing there watching. she didnt hit my car during parking(when i was watching). so i tho it was just one of loud *** exhaust drove by. i was about to walk away. i heard this people talking ..damn she just hit that car?? i was like WTF? i walked to my car for close look..shiiiiatt guess what she leaved mark on my front bumper. she said she will pay $10 for it??? wtf is this bitch joking? well i didnt want argue with this old lady.(iam nice man.rofl) so i asked her for driver license. she said i cant, cause of ID theift. WTF!!!! so this time i asked her about insur card. she sais i dont wanna make my rate go up..WTF!!!! now what. she wrote me her name and phone number. damage wasnt too bad, just lots of marks and paint was off lil too..

should i go to body shop and get rate and call this bitch up?? and keep the money and fix it myself?

anyone had this kind of gay problem before?

*iam new to english*
Old 12-01-2005, 09:18 PM
amy

Default Re: old people please stay home. if you fuking cant drive!!!!! (zzzkangzzz)

why didn't you get her license plate # and call the police ?
Old 12-01-2005, 09:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

sue that old hag, some lady hit me awhile ago, scraped and dented my rear left fender and gave me a wrong name and phone number, i regret letting her go, shoulda wrote the bitches lisence plate or something

You should have called the cops...its obvious that this women shouldn't be driving anymore.
Trial User

Default Re: old people please stay home. if you fuking cant drive!!!!! (amy del sol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by amy del sol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why didn't you get her license plate # and call the police ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

well.i did write down her plate number car model and everything. but since damage wasnt really that bad. also she was really old.

reason i didnt call the police is, i dont wanna wait 15min or more. and it was raining.

IF i decide to get money off from her. i will call. and if that phone number is wrong.that bitch is dead. since i have her plate number
Old 12-01-2005, 09:23 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: old people please stay home. if you fuking cant drive!!!!! (zzzkangzzz)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zzzkangzzz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
reason i didnt call the police is, i dont wanna wait 15min or more. and it was raining. </TD></TR></TABLE>

wow

lamest ******* excuse ever

I hope she ***** you over for being so stupid
Old 12-01-2005, 09:24 PM
Trial User

Default Re: old people please stay home. if you fuking cant drive!!!!! (theSQad)

oh ya?? guess what i dont have a fukin cellphone too. you think she will call police for me??? yehhhh riggggght.

on darkside i wish she *** it up good. so i can get JDM front end..rofl
Old 12-01-2005, 09:31 PM
amy

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zzzkangzzz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">oh ya?? guess what i dont have a fukin cellphone too. you think she will call police for me??? yehhhh riggggght.

on darkside i wish she *** it up good. so i can get JDM front end..rofl</TD></TR></TABLE>

where is all this hostility coming from? I don't see why you're so angry, you should have called the police... You could have gone inside a building, used a payphone etc. no need to get angry at everyone else for pointing this out.
Old 12-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Trial User

Default Re: old people please stay home. if you fuking cant drive!!!!! (amy del sol)

no man..iam not trying to angry with anybody. just sharing my bad day. if you care. i said it before damage isnt that bad. minor parking lot damage.

i always trying to take care of my car, then someone just *** it up..
Old 12-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if its something u can compound / buff out yourself, then i would just spend the time and do it. but if you need a body shop, then i MAY contact insurance .

i mean she is old, if its not something thats going to cost 100+ then id just let it by.
Old 12-01-2005, 10:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i agree.....
Old 12-01-2005, 10:10 PM

cut tha bitch
/thread

okay..i kid but..same thing happened to me at my apartments while i was in checking my mail in the mailroom..i come out to see an old bitch pulling her car into the spot next to me..super slow and..the front of her car was touching perfectly on my door moldings so..it wasnt scratching anything but..i yelled at the old bitch.."HEY!!! you're pushing your bumper into my car!!!"..she's like.."no i'm not"..OH?.."i see your bumper pushing into my car and my car is moving..you really dont see that???!!!???" crazy ******* bag had the nerve to threaten me with getting her big burly son after my *** for harassing "an old lady"..her words exactly..AND..she had liquor on her breath...damn people these days
Old 12-02-2005, 08:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

u fucked up man. the first person to call within 24 hours after an accident wins the case. u shoulve called the police right then. now wut happens if she doesn't pay u wut u gonna do.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:17 AM

send the lic plate number and name and phone number to cops.. its illegal for her not to give you her info if she hit you.. i got hit by and 89 year old man . i was in my work truck.. she hit me so hard.. she turned the ford ranger over.. i end up in ER and he didnt even know what he did.. i am still seeing a chiroprator for it..get ur car fix and have her pay for it
Old 12-02-2005, 09:27 AM
Trial User

,1,, ,,1, ......that biaatch
Old 12-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: just when you thought you were different, WA, NWforLIFE
Default Re: (jDm_jeremy)

wow....even old people are cheap LOL
Old 12-02-2005, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by zzzkangzzz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well.i did write down her plate number car model and everything. but since damage wasnt really that bad. also she was really old.

reason i didnt call the police is, i dont wanna wait 15min or more. and it was raining.

IF i decide to get money off from her. i will call. and if that phone number is wrong.that bitch is dead. since i have her plate number</TD></TR></TABLE>
If you get into an accident call the police.. use the non emergency number. Get a police report.
Old 12-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Trial User

Default Re: old people please stay home. if you fuking cant drive!!!!! (Iwish4typeR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Iwish4typeR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
If you get into an accident call the police.. use the non emergency number. Get a police report.</TD></TR></TABLE>

what is non emergency number??
Old 12-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

what a ****** hag, its illegal to not show ur license and insurance card, and wtf, $10 bux? add two zeros to that.

but hey $10 bux can buy u a few loaves of bread
Old 12-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: old people please stay home. if you fuking cant drive!!!!! (theSQad)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by theSQad &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

wow

lamest ******* excuse ever

I hope she ***** you over for being so stupid </TD></TR></TABLE>

rofl
Old 12-02-2005, 04:36 PM

damn she offer 10 dollars !!! hopefully she didnt give u a fake number and name...
Old 12-02-2005, 04:36 PM
Trial User

well, ok then if here is detail guys, whats the price will be? buff out some paints & fill out some paints. size is about 7 inch x 5 inch