Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Ok lets try again..LMAO

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2005, 10:02 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New pic (slowata)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by slowata &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

See, if you kept things like this, it wouldn't be so bad. RHD conversion? Yeah, that can be cool. Nice swap? Wonderful. Meat-cleaver action doors? Negative. Transformers bodykit? Negative. Style of the rims is OK, but just too big for that car.

Lots of mods just for show? "But it's a show car!" Yeah, well, a shitload of cars on H-T are done up with performance in mind, yet they are clean enough and executed well enough to be show cars.

Kind of reminds me of artshows. The slapped-together 'wtf is this guy smoking' cars go to shows and get trophies. The well thought-out, function somewhat over fashion guys are lucky to get into top 3. Same as in an artshow where the bullshit modern art gets the win, and the countless hours of true skill of a real artist is lucky to get into top 3.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah I agree the body kit is not the look I was after. I do not like the side skirts but don't see anything that spins my wheels. I would like to find some carbon fiber side skirts but nothing bulky.......I am open to suggestions. Post pics if you have them.........As far as the rear bumper I intend to keep it but will be filling in the area with the mesh. I like the carbon front end so it will remain the same.

The motor and compartment really turned out clean and the colors work well together.

As for the doors........I intend to make them open and close with air cylinders....(lol.....not bags)........

Have a great night

E.Honda
Old 11-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New pic (E.Honda)

Well, I don't care if the front is CF or not, it looks god-aweful

As for sideskirts, try this:

http://www.seibon.com/pdut_det...D=194

*just remembered something from a few years ago....a guy I met had a 2nd gen MR2. What he did for his doors was kinda nifty...used the automated door poppers, then installed hood/trunk shocks into the door so that they swung all the way open by themselves when he popped the lock via remote. Pretty damn cheap, and you couldn't really tell that there was anything modified in the door...just a thought.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:27 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Thanks.........Those are for a hb.
Old 11-09-2005, 11:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New pic (E.Honda)

Do the hatchback and the coupe not use the same skirts???
Old 11-09-2005, 11:35 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

This I do not know.......I know a 4 door is about 1 and a half inches longer between wheel wells.

E.Honda
Old 11-09-2005, 11:54 PM
NrG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

holy ****, 7 pages long. There's no need to ask any of these questions. It's pretty obvious that this car is built for SHOW. Like many of the other cars on this forum.

There's no different from JDM-BLING-RARE Show car and this car. Both cars are thriving for attention. Taste is all Opinion. You guys point and laugh at classic rice. I point and laugh at JDM rice.

Atleast e.honda is building his car up from his MIND. Instead of the rest of the kids on this forum that makes threads like "how will this look.." "can someone photoshop these rotas on my car" "poll: wingless or wing?" It's pretty ******* political to me.

Only honda-techs ****** out "squads" "tow hooks" "lifted hoods" "wakaba stickers".

Pretty sad that a bunch of kids think they're cool but can't design their own car with their own minds. This is where Honda-tech stages mods come into play.
Old 11-10-2005, 12:05 AM
tdo
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NrG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NrG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">holy ****, 7 pages long. There's no need to ask any of these questions. It's pretty obvious that this car is built for SHOW. Like many of the other cars on this forum.

There's no different from JDM-BLING-RARE Show car and this car. Both cars are thriving for attention. Taste is all Opinion. You guys point and laugh at classic rice. I point and laugh at JDM rice.

Atleast e.honda is building his car up from his MIND. Instead of the rest of the kids on this forum that makes threads like "how will this look.." "can someone photoshop these rotas on my car" "poll: wingless or wing?" It's pretty ******* political to me.

Only honda-techs ****** out "squads" "tow hooks" "lifted hoods" "wakaba stickers".

Pretty sad that a bunch of kids think they're cool but can't design their own car with their own minds. This is where Honda-tech stages mods come into play. </TD></TR></TABLE>

couldnt have said it better. lol.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tdo)

Eh, yeah, good point I guess...
Old 11-10-2005, 07:54 AM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NrG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Atleast e.honda is building his car up from his MIND. Instead of the rest of the kids on this forum that makes threads like "how will this look.." "can someone photoshop these rotas on my car" "poll: wingless or wing?" It's pretty ******* political to me.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I think what he's doing as is bad if not worse. He's putting it together, posting here for approval, and then when people make fun of it he changes the entire theme up to get the approval of the very "kids" he keeps making derrogatory remarks about. He's not even sticking to his original ricey theme now.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Only honda-techs ****** out "squads" "tow hooks" "lifted hoods" "wakaba stickers".</TD></TR></TABLE>

...and I agree it's lame. If anyone were to try and pick my car apart and tell me it's "JDM rice" they'd fail miserably. I have not one JDM item on my car except for the "made in Russia" Spoon wheels, which I got for a killer deal and I just like the weight and style of them. When people label my car as "JDM" I ask them why, and then they usually have to say it's "JDM style" even though I prefer it to be called the "clean" look. JDM has turned into a horrible monster which I've not a part of.

I think JDM show cars look amazing and overall they usually have a lot more function than the rice patty we see in this guy's pics.

It's also very easy for others to sit and judge a guy who puts $15,0000 into a JDM-styled clean-*** car that rarely ever drives it, but in the end if you built one yourself you'd probably find yourself wanting to not drive it every day in fears of destroying it due to some soccer mom ***** on a cel phone t-boning you.

My car is highly capable on an auto-x course or a road course, but safely enough I never road race it because I choose to keep it brand new looking. I've done enough auto-Xing and driving school events to keep my handling bugs at bay though.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Pretty sad that a bunch of kids think they're cool but can't design their own car with their own minds. This is where Honda-tech stages mods come into play. </TD></TR></TABLE>

So this guy is somehow "different" simply because he chooses to piece the car together with **** from a JC Whitney catalog rather than Password JDM, etc? that's bullshit. This is H-T, not the rest of thw world. In case you didn't notice 80% of the real world builds cars EXACTLY like the ricetrap this old guy built. H-T represents the vast MINORITY when it comes to modding Hondas/Acuras.

IF IT'S APPROVAL HE WANTS THERE ARE SHITLOADS OF OTHER WEBSITES THAT CATER TO HIS SHOW CAR STYLE.

Modified by B18C5-EH2 at 12:58 PM 11/10/2005
Old 11-10-2005, 08:30 AM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (B18C5-EH2)

you guys that pick on the "jdm look" are funny to me to compare strait **** rice to a jdm "show car" as you call it. 99% of you who look at these cars on ht make the asumption that they just show , and for a few thats correct . but most are daily driven , or track duty cars. function IS the form, thats what most jdm parts are all about. so you guys hate on somebody who shows their race car , does it make it a show car?? no it doesnt.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NrG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Pretty sad that a bunch of kids think they're cool but can't design their own car with their own minds. This is where Honda-tech stages mods come into play. </TD></TR></TABLE>

get your head out of your ******* *** . the guy posts his car , gets clowned and completly changes it so how the expletive is he building it the way HE wants . shut the expletive up.
Old 11-10-2005, 10:42 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C5-EH2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

So this guy is somehow "different" simply because he chooses to piece the car together with **** from a JC Whitney catalog rather than Password JDM, etc? that's bullshit. This is H-T, not the rest of thw world. In case you didn't notice 80% of the real world builds cars EXACTLY like the ricetrap this old guy built. H-T represents the vast MINORITY when it comes to modding Hondas/Acuras.

Modified by B18C5-EH2 at 12:58 PM 11/10/2005</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL..........I have never bought anything from J.C Whitney.

Maybe I need some SPOON wristbands to wrap around my clutch and master cylinder resevoir. I am by no means seeking APPROVAL. However for the amount of work I have put into this car I figured I might have something to offer others who may want to do some of the same things. Just because my taste does not match yours, gives you no right to bash me or others. You have time after tme tried to find fault with a car that is not finished. But if that makes you feel good about yourself........Go ahead. I will continue what I am doing the way I like to do it. If you have a good idea that is not filled with BS I am open to it.......Other than that I could really care less what you say. Mere words on an internet site do not bother me. I am not redoing my car to satisfy anyone but myself.

The car world would be very boring if all cars were black and white.

That being said........Good day.

E.Honda
Old 11-10-2005, 10:47 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Hella_JDM)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hella_JDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys that pick on the "jdm look" are funny to me to compare strait **** rice to a jdm "show car" as you call it. 99% of you who look at these cars on ht make the asumption that they just show , and for a few thats correct . but most are daily driven , or track duty cars. function IS the form, thats what most jdm parts are all about. so you guys hate on somebody who shows their race car , does it make it a show car?? no it doesnt.

get your head out of your ******* *** . the guy posts his car , gets clowned and completly changes it so how the expletive is he building it the way HE wants . shut the expletive up.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Let me clear one thing up......Before I came into H-T I was already changing the cars color scheme. This was actually decided some time ago.....Mainly after adding all the carbon fiber. The car came stock purple. At the time I bought the car for 300 bux I had the intention of just driving it. One thing led to another and I just kept building and adding parts. No influence from anyone here made me change a thing......This I can prove by posts I made on another car forum.

So the comment was correct.....I am doing it MY WAY.

Thank you

E.Honda
Old 11-10-2005, 10:53 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (E.Honda)

E.Honda....YOU WIN THE PRIZE!

Old 11-10-2005, 11:01 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (niann)

Wow.....How did you find my boy scout photo..

Thank you.

Hope you get alot of laughs for your efforts.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:27 AM
NrG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hella_JDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you guys that pick on the "jdm look" are funny to me to compare strait **** rice to a jdm "show car" as you call it. 99% of you who look at these cars on ht make the asumption that they just show , and for a few thats correct . but most are daily driven , or track duty cars. function IS the form, thats what most jdm parts are all about. so you guys hate on somebody who shows their race car , does it make it a show car?? no it doesnt.

get your head out of your ******* *** . the guy posts his car , gets clowned and completly changes it so how the expletive is he building it the way HE wants . shut the expletive up.</TD></TR></TABLE>

correct, back in the early days, JDM parts were function over forum. But this past few years, all the "STYLE-Fake" parts became JDM somehow. go figure.

JDM rice is when you have functional OEM crap but you change it to the Japanese crap. JDM climate control? folding mirrors, etc. I buy parts for their quality and only name brand.
so you guys hate on somebody who shows their race car , does it make it a show car?? no it doesnt.
If you're attending more car shows than track days, then yes.

I should just start attending more h-t meets and taking pictures of people's car. So i can point out obovius lame mods. I'm like the maddox for automobile. Hell, i'll even make a web site for it. how about JDMriceboy.com?

well he gets flame, because you guys think it's rice. He didnt change anything from what you guys said? I dont see him asking crap like "so.. what should i put on my car?"

It's alright Mr. E-Popular that bought a turn-key modded car
Old 11-10-2005, 12:33 PM
OG triple OG

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NrG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

It's alright Mr. E-Popular that bought a turn-key modded car </TD></TR></TABLE>

its ok my totalled car would still get more props at a track or show then your pice of **** . you think your jealousy bothers me?
Old 11-10-2005, 12:50 PM
kNOwLedGeDA9

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hella_JDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> 99% of you who look at these cars on ht make the asumption that they just show , and for a few thats correct . but most are daily driven , or track duty cars. function IS the form, thats what most jdm parts are all about. so you guys hate on somebody who shows their race car , does it make it a show car?? no it doesnt.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

What about someone who occasionally races their show car? It's still a show car.

Seems like on the H-T scene, the best show car is a race-ready car that doesn't race....where else do you find people that buy roll cages, carbon lips, canards, coilovers, and obnoxiously uncomfortabe racing seats in their cars to take pics of their "pretty" modifications? Only on H-T.

If one is to see a flawless car without a scratch on it sitting in parking lot after parking lot, in photoshoot after photoshoot, in thread after thread....racing a car at a track once in a blue moon doesn't make it a race car. (I'm not talking drag strips either). Can you understand now why people assume that H-T cars are show cars?
Old 11-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Former Moderator

Default Re: (E.Honda)

Originally Posted by E.Honda

LOL..........I have never bought anything from J.C Whitney.

Maybe I need some SPOON wristbands to wrap around my clutch and master cylinder resevoir.
Checked my car a minute ago and I have army green wrist bands on my resivoirs, not the Spoon ****. Now Spoon wheels...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am by no means seeking APPROVAL. However for the amount of work I have put into this car I figured I might have something to offer others who may want to do some of the same things.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I respect helping other people, but your topics showing pics were not intended to help others. You won't find me bashing your other topics asking/telling about the tech aspects of the RHd conversion, right?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just because my taste does not match yours, gives you no right to bash me or others.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Dude you were asking for opinions and I gave you a mild opinion that your purple and lime green color scheme was terrible and "not my style, but then again it's not my car" so you decided to bash my **** with the "looks like you just painted the front of your engine and only other mod is a painted valvecover" bullshit.

IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE CRITICISM DO NOT ASK FOR OPINIONS, AND DO NOT POST ANY PICS IN GENERAL UNLESS YOU CAN TAKE OPINIONS.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You have time after tme tried to find fault with a car that is not finished. But if that makes you feel good about yourself........Go ahead.</TD></TR></TABLE>

It has nothing to do with making myself feel better at all. Does approval from all the "kids" here make you feel better? Is that why you have posted pics of your car for the third time in a row after previous topics got locked because 90% of the people flamed you?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I will continue what I am doing the way I like to do it.</TD></TR></TABLE>

That's great, but don't expect the good old "H-T seal of approval" because like it's been stated many times, this site is more about substance and performance rather than air CYLINDERS , air activated decah door kits, 18'' wheels, etc. etc.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you have a good idea that is not filled with BS I am open to it.......</TD></TR></TABLE>

Okay here goes:

1. A Wilwood brake upgrade kit

2. 16'' forged alloy wheels with some sticky tires

3. A real damper/coil spring set-up

4. Lose the body kit

5. OE fenders that fit better and painted to match the rest of the car

6. Give me those seats

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Other than that I could really care less what you say. Mere words on an internet site do not bother me. I am not redoing my car to satisfy anyone but myself.</TD></TR></TABLE>

You say you're not redoing it to satisfy anyone else, so why did you completely change the green/purple theme? You're telling me it has absolutely nothing to do with peer pressure from H-T?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The car world would be very boring if all cars were black and white.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I agree to an extent. Purple and green engine/tranny combos must not be the most tasteful combo according to the majority of people on this site, and now you must agree too since you've changed it up.

In retrospect I wonder why I ever cared to reply to a topic such as your original one. There are soooo many topics with cars that I think look terrible, so I'm wondering why of all the topics in here did I actually reply to yours. i'm not trying to add any more fuel to the fire, I'm just kind of wondering why I even replaied, that's all.

Maybe in some fucked up way you picked up a few things from our little fray here.

Anyways I'll part by saying good luck with your project, and unless I or my opinion is attacked directly again I doubt I'll need to reply to this topic any more.
Old 11-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Former Moderator

Default Re: (kNOwLedGeDA9)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kNOwLedGeDA9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

What about someone who occasionally races their show car? It's still a show car.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Perhaps in the simple essence that the car is seen at shows, but a SHOW car IMO is defined by way over the top **** like the lambo doors, air cylinders, crazy bodykits, 18'' and larger wheels, crazy stereos, etc. etc.

Some people like to build a car that COULD do very well on a road course, but choose to drive it on the street and take it to meets and show off their efforts for others to appreciate. Sorry but that and a total show car that is built simply for only making the masses say "damn that's crazy!" are totally different.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Seems like on the H-T scene, the best show car is a race-ready car that doesn't race....where else do you find people that buy roll cages, carbon lips, canards, coilovers, and obnoxiously uncomfortabe racing seats in their cars to take pics of their "pretty" modifications? Only on H-T. </TD></TR></TABLE>

If you don't like H-T then please by all means hit up some other sites. You know how H-T works obviously, so why bitch about it?

And what is functional in your opinion?

IMO canards are extreme, but how can you fault a suspension set-up? How can you fault a seat that someone might actually like better than a stock one even if you personally can't sit in it? It's too fine of a line to say that mods for a race car are "ricey." I think rollcages are a bit much on a street car too, but it in fact does stiffen the car up, which I can't fault unless it's a shitty "monkey barz" show car rollcage that is for looks only.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If one is to see a flawless car without a scratch on it sitting in parking lot after parking lot, in photoshoot after photoshoot, in thread after thread....racing a car at a track once in a blue moon doesn't make it a race car. (I'm not talking drag strips either). Can you understand now why people assume that H-T cars are show cars?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I understand, but again what's the definition of a SHOW car?

I am as guilty as anyone else for building a car that looks brand new, with stiff suspension, race wheels, sticky street tires, etc. etc and I've not had it on an actual road course because I enjoy driving it too much daily to put it at risk for an accident. I've auto-X'd it and will continue to do so, and I drive the expletive out of it daily, but to call it a show car is retarded. A show car doesn't get driven like this bro.

Also again have you actually put a car together so nice and perfect that you don't want to total it on a track day? If I wanted a true track car I'd probably build a beater, but I built my car for me to enjoy and it just so happens that others enjoy it too and respect it, so that's a big bonus I suppose.

I can't speak for anyone else, but if I see all these crazy-*** cars in the H-T Cali meets with every sweet mod imaginable I'm not going to tell the dude he's a *** for not road racing it because I respect where he's coming from not wanting to trash the car. I plan on keeping this car as long as I live, as lame as it sounds, and track days would probably reduce my chances of that greatly.
Old 11-10-2005, 02:03 PM
kNOwLedGeDA9

Originally Posted by B18C5-EH2

Perhaps in the simple essence that the car is seen at shows, but a SHOW car IMO is defined by way over the top **** like the lambo doors, air cylinders, crazy bodykits, 18'' and larger wheels, crazy stereos, etc. etc.
I agree with your reasoning, but these days, car shows have separate categories for "JDM" cars, so alot of these cars ARE being built to be over the top "JDM." Expect to see alot more RHD conversion for exactly this reason.

Some people like to build a car that COULD do very well on a road course, but choose to drive it on the street and take it to meets and show off their efforts for others to appreciate. Sorry but that and a total show car that is built simply for only making the masses say "damn that's crazy!" are totally different.
That might be true, but the principle is the same: The cars built for making ppl say "damn that's crazy" are cars that are trying to look like they are fast and unique. The cars on H-T are built to look like they are fast, and they do stuff to try to be unique like wire tucks and custom paint colors. It sounds very familiar. The person that looks under the hood of a RHD converted K-Series with a wire tuck is probably going to say "damn that's crazy!"

If you don't like H-T then please by all means hit up some other sites. You know how H-T works obviously, so why bitch about it?
I love H-T . Cures boredom real well. I'm not trying to bitch about anything, I'm merely pointing it out. Other's cars and opinions have no effect on me.

IMO canards are extreme, but how can you fault a suspension set-up? How can you fault a seat that someone might actually like better than a stock one even if you personally can't sit in it? It's too fine of a line to say that mods for a race car are "ricey." I think rollcages are a bit much on a street car too, but it in fact does stiffen the car up, which I can't fault unless it's a shitty "monkey barz" show car rollcage that is for looks only.
Nothing is wrong with suspension setups. But when you go out to buy 32 way adjustable dampers so you can dump your car to the ground making it ride like ***, you are doing it for show and the brand name/price tag of the product. This is just a generalization though. Nothing is wrong with a race seat either. But when you want to buy a seat that wasn't made to get in and out of with ease, that was designed for the average 5'7" Japanese male, for your steet car, you bought it for the word BRIDE, not for function. There is nothing wrong with that, but don't call the car a race car. It's a show car....that might be able to race.

I can't speak for anyone else, but if I see all these crazy-*** cars in the H-T Cali meets with every sweet mod imaginable I'm not going to tell the dude he's a *** for not road racing it because I respect where he's coming from not wanting to trash the car. I plan on keeping this car as long as I live, as lame as it sounds, and track days would probably reduce my chances of that greatly.
I agree 100% I wouldn't call the guy with a sweet race-able car a ***. But I will call the guy a *** if he has one of those cars, spent alot of money on it, and then talks **** on the others on the internet that don't spend $15K on their daily driven Honda, when their car does the same **** as all the other H-T rides. On top of that, they try to front like their cars aren't show cars even though they are heavily showed and hardly raced. You people know who you are.

B18C5-EH2. You have good insight and don't act like an *** about it
Old 11-10-2005, 03:54 PM
Former Moderator

Default Re: (kNOwLedGeDA9)

Thanks man. I'm sure E honda would disagree with you about me not being an *** though...

I have never been one to try and ridicule a guy for not spending shitloads of money on a Civic. The whole "anti-rota" crew, etc. IMO is lame. you're basically using the brand name wheels as a status symbol to raise yourself up above people who want affordable, lightweight wheels that look like the "real" wheels.

I'm very aware of the elitist people here and all over in real life - they suck.

People meet me and can't believe I'm not some ******* who talks **** about how my car is the ****, other cars suck, etc. just because there are sooo many asses that have really nice Hondas/Acuras and use it as a status symbol.

People coming into this topic and only seeing my posts without the complete story probably think I'm an *******, but if you look up my history here i do try to be helpful and only slam a guy for acting like he knows everything and posts misinfo, or if someone makes blanket staments like "well let's see your shitty cars" when he cannot handle the criticism of his own car.

Cheers.
Old 11-10-2005, 04:09 PM

Default Re: Ok lets try again..LMAO (E.Honda)

surprised you're still alive after looking at pictures of your 954...
Old 11-10-2005, 08:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Ok lets try again..LMAO (ProjectF4)

you guys type to much for my tired eyes....but ill prob read it tomorrow.

and who cares if hella bought a modded car?

his other car had more work done to it than any other hatch ive seen.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:31 PM
OG triple OG

Default Re: Ok lets try again..LMAO (m R g S r)

it doesnt bother me or 99% of the people ive talked to . NRG when you have a car like my last one , and loose it , you wont wanna start right away again im tellin yea. plus ive already done shitloads to the new car , most people dont even reconize it from when it came out of their shop.
Old 11-10-2005, 08:40 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Ok lets try again..LMAO (ProjectF4)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ProjectF4 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">surprised you're still alive after looking at pictures of your 954...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah that was a bit of a ride........I had a car pull out in front of me @ 80 mph.

Was going to wal mart on 4th of July of 03 for some BBQ sauce.
Tank top and blue jeans. Did have on some Joe Rocket gloves......Ate holes through both palms. I rebuilt the bike believe it or not. Could never tell it was wrecked. Sold it and bought an 03 GSXR limited edition from Canada. Only 144 made.

Glad to be here.

E.Honda

Quick Reply: Ok lets try again..LMAO