Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

NORTHWEST--- XXX ROOTBEER MEET, JULY 14th PICS

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Damon Reeves)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Damon Reeves &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
To each his/her own...I guess

I prefer the shaved holes, not the entire molding... </TD></TR></TABLE>

i do too....
Old 07-15-2007, 10:07 AM
R.I.P. Andy

Default Re: (freshjuicebox)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by freshjuicebox &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha i got a pic of a NASCAR that drove by the meet on a tow truck, ill post it up when i get home, along with some other sexy shots. ill try to get about 20 more done tonight.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Freshjuice, your **** is lookin gangster! that rear diffuser is sick. I need a newer car, they dont make any cool **** like that for egs, anyone get any good pics of my yellow eg? I dont have any new pics since the 5 lug and 16"s
Old 07-15-2007, 10:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kidsafe yee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kidsafe yee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i think i know that guy with the white and red hat....</TD></TR></TABLE>

yee you knoe dude in the white .red hat well i knoe the dude in the blue hat..and he owns a slow sliver fit ahahah..wait wait thats my TALL little brother..ahah
Old 07-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hahahaha. tell him that we caught him peeking. lol
Old 07-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Late Brake)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Late Brake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Freshjuice, your **** is lookin gangster! that rear diffuser is sick. I need a newer car, they dont make any cool **** like that for egs, anyone get any good pics of my yellow eg? I dont have any new pics since the 5 lug and 16"s</TD></TR></TABLE>

Did YOU take pics of your 5 lug and 16's?
Old 07-15-2007, 10:26 AM
R.I.P. Andy

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Damon Reeves &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Did YOU take pics of your 5 lug and 16's?</TD></TR></TABLE>

no, otherwise I wouldnt be asking. I cant find the charger for my camera
Old 07-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Late Brake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

no, otherwise I wouldnt be asking. I cant find the charger for my camera</TD></TR></TABLE>

It's in the 3rd cabinet. in the kitchen.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:28 AM
Do you even PLEBE R8?

Just going thru all the pics now, i think its funny what the people from acurazine said... bunch of haters. The only cars they like were stock tl's with expensive rims speechless.
R.I.P. Andy

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ForceFed_Motorsports &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just going thru all the pics now, i think its funny what the people from acurazine said... bunch of haters. The only cars they like were stock tl's with expensive rims speechless. </TD></TR></TABLE>

you gotta admit that tl on the bronze TE's was sick though...they are haters though
Honda-Tech Member

</TD></TR></TABLE>

=
Old 07-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Do you even PLEBE R8?

Default Re: (ephyouckay)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ephyouckay &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> but i ended up going to the FD event after since it ended early
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Me too, lol. FD was freakin tight too. All around good day, meet was fun and the drift comp. was fun too. Steph knows tanner foust so we hung out with him most of the day
Old 07-15-2007, 10:36 AM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: (ForceFed_Motorsports)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ForceFed_Motorsports &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just going thru all the pics now, i think its funny what the people from acurazine said... bunch of haters. The only cars they like were stock tl's with expensive rims speechless. </TD></TR></TABLE>
I already discussed this privately with someone else. If they want to be that way, they aren't welcome to the next meet. Next time there's no reason that they need to be made aware of the meet.

It's not like we can control how many NISSAN 2350Zs show up to our HONDA-Tech meet. lol If they wanted to see 350Zs, Formula D was a better place for that really.

If anyone from AZ is cool, they can still come. But if they want to be high and mighty because they drive a TL with wheels, they can stay home.

It was a good attempt by ephyoukay though. He didn't know anyone would turn out to act like that. I did like KDubwa's comment though.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">A TL with a set of Volk TE-37s, the owner was a **** though...</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-15-2007, 10:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i don't get acurazine members... i don't see what the problem is. not everyone can be high status or roll a new car like them.

i had a good laugh at the guy saying how he's getting into a recaro seat, but in the picture, it's a sparco. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

edit: i guess that picture was quoted from ephatch.com. haha still funny.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Freshjuice, your **** is lookin gangster! that rear diffuser is sick. I need a newer car, they dont make any cool **** like that for egs, anyone get any good pics of my yellow eg? I dont have any new pics since the 5 lug and 16"s</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha thanks man, i think i got a pic of your whip, did you have your hood popped and a yellow VC, if so then i think i got a pic of your car at home, ill throw it on tonight.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (freshjuicebox)

man, meet was tight, wish i had a nicer car. up for the next one.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ForceFed_Motorsports)

ForceFed_Motorsports
thanks for letting me roll up there with y'all
Old 07-15-2007, 11:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: (ANBUone)

smokey killin'm with my old RG's
Old 07-15-2007, 11:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (kidsafe yee)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kidsafe yee &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i don't get acurazine members... i don't see what the problem is. not everyone can be high status or roll a new car like them.

i had a good laugh at the guy saying how he's getting into a recaro seat, but in the picture, it's a sparco. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

edit: i guess that picture was quoted from ephatch.com. haha still funny. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I really dont think it was called for for them to be asses but I was also rather unimpressed with 70% of the cars that showed up to the meet most just kinda looked hammered on. Im not hating because every one has to start some where but I proably wouldnt have brought my car out if is was all ratle canned or wrecked down the side, thats just me though.

My car is not a show car by any means and probably not that impressive but I atleast try to keep it clean.

I thought this was a good meet though no one that I saw was being a jackass doing burnouts and ****. nice having food there too
Old 07-15-2007, 11:04 AM
H-T White Ops

Anyone have any other suggestions for the next meet? I'm thinking it'd be nice to try out name tags again, but maybe people could get them before the meet or get them themselves. I've thought before that it'd be nice to know who was who more than anything, but I don't think most people would want to wear one of those name tag stickers.

And next time I have to remember sunscreen... maybe some chairs.

And I saw plenty of decent cars there.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thanks for the pic Karim. You can't see my ghettoness on it
Old 07-15-2007, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow, someone trashed my old car :-(

Old 07-15-2007, 11:15 AM
Don't Trust Anyone

Default Re: (clayton bigsby)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clayton bigsby &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">smokey killin'm with my old RG's </TD></TR></TABLE>

I liked the NSX calipers.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:15 AM
H-T White Ops

Default Re: (Scotty Dosent Know)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Scotty Dosent Know &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I really dont think it was called for for them to be asses but I was also rather unimpressed with 70% of the cars that showed up to the meet most just kinda looked hammered on. Im not hating because every one has to start some where but I proably wouldnt have brought my car out if is was all ratle canned or wrecked down the side, thats just me though.

My car is not a show car by any means and probably not that impressive but I atleast try to keep it clean.

I thought this was a good meet though no one that I saw was being a jackass doing burnouts and ****. nice having food there too </TD></TR></TABLE>
Mine was clean. I'm a little perturbed that I didn't notice the bit of cotton stuck to my team sticker though. I noticed it in the photo that was posted.

Mine still has the stock motor though, and doesn't have all kinds of leet JDM goodies on it though, so it's not that interesting to a lot of people. Once I get the lips on there (looking for the front lip still) it still probably won't get a lot of positive attention, but I'll like it.

I would like to see the meets have a little more attention on the members instead of just the cars, which are great to look at, but it'd be cooler to actually know who is who and meet them in person imo. Timmay's car was cool, but it was more interestig to talk to him and everyone else than stare at his car. I've seen photos of his car before. At least now I get to hear it.

Btw, I made a thread for meet location suggestions.
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread/2042619
Old 07-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Scotty Dosent Know)

Mike, you treat your car like a show car! There was too many bucket whips there like the kid with the beat too **** DC with rattle canned tires and wrecked quarter panels! WTF! Hella dope! RB, why wernt you there? Ill called ya!
Old 07-15-2007, 11:21 AM

meet was nice, but i think GG had a better turn out. jay walking across the street ftl

Modified by gnushit at 11:39 AM 7/16/2007

Quick Reply: NORTHWEST--- XXX ROOTBEER MEET, JULY 14th PICS