Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: new to the site. my 92 hatch

That would be like you saying "I LIVE OVER THEIR!" When Its "I live over there"
Old 09-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by lunareg
I believe thats the context hes going for, Im sure ive heard the word genius thrown around with negative connotations before
i don't believe he was. you see how stupid he is? he actually thought your comment was aimed at insulting him, and so replied with this gabber:
Originally Posted by Rand The Man
Tells me a lot about the way you live your day to day life! You just keep buying 5$ car washes and 1$ air fresheners, I give you a A for effort for trying to insult me. But you'll need to graduate from high school first before your insults will offend me.
pitiful

Originally Posted by Rand The Man
HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH PUMMELED!!!!!!!! BEST POST 2010! Wow, you only graduated elementary school you've heard multiple definitions for one word??? You were deprived of a good education! Don't tell me you went to school in a third world country.
you've undoubtedly displayed the level of your education.
oh well, i think your work here is done. see ya around, twinkle ****

Last edited by el crapitan; 09-05-2010 at 11:14 PM.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

only on HT lol
Old 09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
NooB

Girl can stay car can go...... Jp
Old 09-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

this has to be a joke
Old 09-06-2010, 04:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Can the OP post more pics of the girl? The car isnt my taste at all but to each their own right??? But yea, the chick would be nice to see some more of.

Rand, why you so angry? Its ok big guy. You dont have to try to asked like an english professor in here. Its an internet forum for christ sakes. Chill out man.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by el crapitan
I like it when Rand Bends me over online! <3
Yeah I know you do. Get at me. Your cuter than a todddlorrr in a canddyyy store every time you see Rand The Man you keep want more and more and moreee. Haha Jock my sack thats ok, your just another hahaha as Kat Williams once said "If you don't have 20 to 40 haters your just not doing something right" So you see and the end of the day I win, your still a savant and you think is a good thing. I know your profession is a walmart greeter, except when you work over time they pay you half of your normal wage and your ok with it, cause its "okay" to be a savant, its ok to be a crack or meth addict too! **** at this point I'm pretty sure your just some toothless idiot who owns a beater and trys to act cool on honda-tech. Your right I totally quoted lunar thinking he was talking ****, Thats why I agreed with him??? You obviously have to be high cause what your saying makes no sense. So please once you wake up this morning Q-T-Pie!!! Do daddy a favor and put your mini skirt and your favorite blouse and get all your make up and stilettos out drama queen.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 99k20hatch
Can the OP post more pics of the girl? The car isnt my taste at all but to each their own right??? But yea, the chick would be nice to see some more of.

Rand, why you so angry? Its ok big guy. You dont have to try to asked like an english professor in here. Its an internet forum for christ sakes. Chill out man.

Bro I can agree but I'm so sick of LITTLE ***G0TS Talking **** like these 2 guys that don't know jack ****. If they wanna get worked they are more than welcome in Chicago where they will get smoked...
Old 09-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well el crapitan you can keep going or you could take your hands and put them into a blender thats on frappe and save everyone here what left of their intelligence before you post again, cause by then you brush off your retardation on someone else. Your mommy and daddy didn't teach think be fore you speak??? Well how about this Speak when spoken too and next time this wont happened. I'm still waiting to be pummeled too by the way....F*ckin cavemen.....
Old 09-06-2010, 07:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

dude calm down already you keep posting over and over, and you have the most annoying signature ever, can you please UNBOLD your sig jesus , is it really that important you have to bold your sig to let everyone know you have a type R

just drop it already
Old 09-06-2010, 07:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Beginning:

Yeah the air brushing is really nice, would look better with a cf duck bill and cf hatch and hood, go back to the stock bumpers and side skirts.would look sexy.

And on the Fast & Furious note, this car looks familiar to a space ship, if anything this is a fast and furious car. You have all this visual wheres your performance?? thats like buying the sickest computer monitor and running windows 95 on it....

First Hate Post:ninjaturtleEG
Yes show car. It was modified to look outrageous, not to beat your **** can crx which it probably can anyways.

Second Hate:ninjaturtleEG
I never said the car was good. It's the concept. what this guy is going for is obviously different than what you guys are going for. chill. and he doesn't have a type r, he wishes.

and then el crapitan !

Chimming in like 8 hours after my last post to tell me I'm using savant is a good thing

Then continues to argue.
So either your 16 and you want to drive a Honda or if your older than 20 you really need to grow the F*ck up and chime in when someone is ASKING, no one is ever really willing to give out free info on this site even if its been posted for days! And you jumping on the dumbest topic to "Test Your IQ" with me?! Wow, just wow. You need to get to a doctor ASAP make sure you don't have a form of a retardation.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Gant
dude calm down already you keep posting over and over, and you have the most annoying signature ever, can you please UNBOLD your sig jesus , is it really that important you have to bold your sig to let everyone know you have a type R

just drop it already
Yeah be jealous my motor is worth you bike, hater...Just keep buying cars and bike from dealers its what your obviously good at, when you do your own project let me know. But until then I'll you can be my fan boy for free

I THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW I HAVE A TYPE R!

Last edited by Rand The Man; 09-06-2010 at 08:18 AM.
Old 09-06-2010, 08:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

this car sucks, can we close the thread?
Old 09-06-2010, 08:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

rand the man you a moron BUT you make me LOL
Old 09-06-2010, 09:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow. its kinda sad how quickly a thread containing any amount of rice can hit multiple pages. you'd think everyone would just shake their heads and move on with their day.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

wow. this is what you've resorted to? editing a quote to have it say something childish and just plain retarded? you really take the cake as the dumbest mother****er i have ever encountered on the internet.

firstly, i wasn't trying to insult you, but merely inform you that you may not have understood the definition of the word you were using. but you being the tiny little man that you are, took offense. you should really take your own advice and "get big" kid.

secondly, i'm done bantering with you. hell, i don't even need to type. you do all the work yourself. each post broadcasting more and more how much of a doofus you really are.
well, it's been a riot, "rand". sort of. but someone has to be the bigger man here and move along. and sure as hell, it aint gonna be you.
i'll let you make your sequential 3 posts of idiocy all in a row, but don't expect a response.
peace out
Old 09-06-2010, 09:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by nels00n
rand the man you a moron BUT you make me LOL
Oh god we have another genius on our hands.

I was the bigger man along time go bro your the childish one. I made a comment and you start arguing with me what the **** a word meant that I posted. So you can act all high and mighty! Try and act big, I like how you try to redirect everything I say shows me your a punkassbltch! I'd whoop your *** and then take a **** on your drivers seat pu$$y come to Chicago I'd love to whoop your ***! !
Old 09-06-2010, 09:49 AM
A Digital Frontier

i like the girl
Old 09-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I like how now days if you own a honda and it's not slammed and jdm to the max that you're a ricer douche, everyone needs to understand that it's HIS car and HE is the one that drives it not you. If it's not your style (not mine either) then move your mouse pointer to the top left of your screen and click the arrow that points to the left, it looks like this <--, anyway OP I can appriciate the time and money that went into this paint job good work.

And Rand The Man needs to stfu and gtfo

Oh and as for the chick, I'd wax that *** from one end of the house to the other
Old 09-06-2010, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Some people should really grow up. Goddamn internet heroes bragging about a Type-R engine on HT, like we've never seen that before... You talk like you own a goddamn Ferrari.
Old 09-06-2010, 10:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

[QUOTE=pkxiong;43462509]
Originally Posted by 20-EM2-05
Bodykits

^looks like one of the cars from the disney movie cars.
wtf is this thing well thiis dude does got one thing to be happy about he found a hatch gayer then his fast and furious car lol
Old 09-06-2010, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Who else on this topic owns a type R?????? No one ??? Didn't think so keep eating ready meals provided by the state fairies! Hate on me I wasn't bragging all the douches riding my sack like the crabs on their boyfriends pu$$ies so please all your car suck, I'm quite sure of that quit hating on mine because I can afford a type r, like I said once before and I'll say it again GetBigKid!
Old 09-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by LUV4JDM
Some people should really grow up. Goddamn internet heroes bragging about a Type-R engine on HT, like we've never seen that before... You talk like you own a goddamn Ferrari.
Your another asshat/hater! Can you read or do you also carry the bare minimum education your state offers???????
Old 09-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

hold on i got my jdm type r in a way cleaner car so dont start saying you got money whrn you know mommy and daddy paid for your car........ and if you wanna test how fast your p.o.s crx is bring it you lil bitch........

Quick Reply: new to the site. my 92 hatch