Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Madison Wi Rides!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 12:46 PM
AGS
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (1999silverhatch)

let this thread die or get it locked....its way past salvagable...theres a whole bunch of nothing in these 11 pages i think.

Threads like this should be:
Cars- listed or pictures
Bumps
and..
Compliments or people checking in that they are in the same area.

I think thats what the intended path of this thread was, but....it didnt seem to work out like that.
Old 11-21-2004, 12:48 PM

Default Re: (DA6_Chic)

hahahahaha *deep breath* hahahahaha
Old 11-21-2004, 01:12 PM

Default Re: (oOBaybeKOo)

Holy Buckets. All i wanted to tell everyone was that i put up a post about getting madison people together so for the girls and the guys. <U>Just stop</U>.
This is a post of CAR PICTURES not bitching.

If you have ideas for the meet add them to that post not this one. Now lets have a funny picture of my sister when seh fell off the wall that is next to our driveway. I really dont know how she did it but its funn.
Old 11-21-2004, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Madison Wi Rides!! (greebler)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by greebler &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

FatTony needs some new wheels! Somthing with a smaller offset, those just don't look right... </TD></TR></TABLE>

the rims on tonys car where on my car they are the right offset!
Old 11-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DA6_Chic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

K anyways, The 7's hott your not, the SIR is slow, man you really blow! Stop with the hate, stop with lies, b4 i make your sorry *** cry!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

The Si-R is slow it’s also stock, but it’s not as slow as your DA!! You have been IM

My Si-R's dyno #'s stock with 3 month old gas! Power Steering and A/C
134.2whp and 100 ft-lbs of tq

Alicia's DA AEM CIA,DC sports header,Exhaust
128.1whp and 99.6 ft-lbs of tq

Modified by ANOTHER RHD EF9 at 5:34 PM 11/21/2004
Old 11-21-2004, 02:42 PM

Default Re: (ANOTHER RHD EF9)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ANOTHER RHD EF9 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

The Si-R is slow it’s also stock, but it’s not as slow as your DA!! You have been IM

My Si-R's dyno #'s stock with 3 month old gas!
134.2whp and 100 ft-lbs of tq

Alicia's DA AEM CIA,DC sports header,Exhaust
128.1whp and 99.6 ft-lbs of tq</TD></TR></TABLE>

Boy you sure showed me! NeWho.......i know the DA is slow, intake ,exhaust, header, also my car hasnt been dynod since the head gasket, and exhaust was replaced, so i'm betting results would be better Ok we all know and if you dont know already then I will reassure you right now, my 7 will be running by early summer, I'ld be happy to race the SiR. Good luck ricing your car out to even have a slight chance beating my 210-whp stock (for awhile) rx-7. You mite have a rare car, but all in all it's slow and it is so not practical and legal for the states. (take yourself and your RHD to Japan or somewhere far , because you and your car just arent gong anywhere too far here)
Old 11-21-2004, 02:56 PM

I dont get how elise is a "she-man" because she goes to school and has a job doing what she loves to do?? .......*shrugs*

Da chic you talk a whole lotta **** about a car you don't even got running yet...I suggest you wait till you actually got the car running and are beating people with it before talking all the **** u are.......Otherwise you may feel a little salty when you realize....it ain't that hot of a car...

How come drama seems to follow you around on here?......And for you to say u don't shave ur forehead......ok....if you dont....You should really go to the dr and get ur forehead checked out....cuz last time i saw u....part of ur face was a different color with a five o clock shadow....and ur haircut looked like ******* alfalfa without his cowlick.....Dont think people dont notice that...and dont think people arent laughing there asses off at you behind your back.

So anyways....Nice cars everyone...Suprisingly I don't really see you guys around Madison much....Hopefully I'll see some'a ya around...

Old 11-21-2004, 02:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DA6_Chic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">[/B][/B]

Boy you sure showed me! NeWho.......i know the DA is slow, intake ,exhaust, header, also my car hasnt been dynod since the head gasket, and exhaust was replaced, so i'm betting results would be better Ok we all know and if you dont know already then I will reassure you right now, my 7 will be running by early summer, I'ld be happy to race the SiR. Good luck ricing your car out to even have a slight chance beating my 210-whp stock (for awhile) rx-7. You mite have a rare car, but all in all it's slow and it is so not practical and legal for the states. (take yourself and your RHD to Japan or somewhere far , because you and your car just arent gong anywhere too far here) </TD></TR></TABLE>

Its becomes legal on DEC 1st!! Are you driving the 7? if so ill take it! you wouldn t want someone else driving it! beause like you said you hate it when people dont drive there own cars!! I wish i could go to japan that would be dope! thats a good idea Alicia, now i know what i should do on my paid week and a 1/2 off of work! Im going to Japan anyone want to come with?

yes it is rare, and how is a RX-7 practical?

Modified by ANOTHER RHD EF9 at 5:09 PM 11/21/2004
Old 11-21-2004, 03:08 PM

you stupid asian bitch! You dont know **** about me. But i remember you now, yeah i checked out your homepage and saw your hideous pics, u fit rite in the category with Elise, the only diff is that you are not aneorexic, your quite husky and short, hm must suck being ugly, short and stocky, i wouldn't know though, and what's up with your face and nose, your crazy looking. It looks like something seriously went wrong during surgery yikes! Yah i remember you oh to well you were elises bitch, hanging on to her side the whole time at the march car show, just one of elises dike friends, get a car so you can actually post something worthwhile, and go talk some more **** about people you dont even know, seriously who does that? Oh yeah Kelsey does! Honestly! Shut up you stupid bitch!

Modified by DA6_Chic at 7:21 PM 11/21/2004
Old 11-21-2004, 03:30 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DA6_Chic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you stupid asian bitch! You dont know **** about me. however i do know who you are, you were the little asian girl always hanging on elises side at the march car show, just one of elises little dike friends, get a car, and go talk some more **** about people you dont even know, seriously who does that? Oh yeah Kelsey does! Shut up you stupid bitch!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Unlike the other people here I'm completely neutral in this but seriously shut the **** up it's old.

That's aimed at everyone involved it this stupid petty imature bullshit. Be done with it.
Old 11-21-2004, 03:36 PM

Default Re: (tony4311)

Word! Ok I am done! Promises. I think my points have been made, and this is getting old, the fun has wore out, and now i'm getting talked **** about from people who dont even know me, so that's a sign. Anyways lets continue for good with this thread and keep the thread on topic.
Old 11-21-2004, 03:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im ashamed to say im from this town after reading this thread.keep the east wash drama off honda tech. theres a reason im on here and not "crusing tha wash yo"
Old 11-21-2004, 04:14 PM

well.. i plan on bringin my New project car to madison next year... so if someone wants to race or whatever.. its coo...

Check out the multicolored hottness
Old 11-21-2004, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Red D Dragon)

and the god damn, i been missin alicia's bitchin for quite some time..... hey alicia.... did you remember to shave your forehead this morning? sometimes it gets scruffy.... and that's not cool.... by the way next time you cut your hair... just shave it off and declare that you like chicks, because you're obviously all about eating what you are..... and that would be ****......

P.S. if i lose 2% for that... well oops

by the way, this is Tony on Derric's name -- Jager night
Old 11-21-2004, 11:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn tony!! say what you got to say!!! why dont you tell her how you really feel!
Old 11-22-2004, 07:46 AM

I m done, **** that bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry i everyone that read this!
Old 11-22-2004, 08:56 AM

You guys are all fuckinig losers! Get a life! Tony loose some weight, go sell

some more tacos why dont you, you fat *** small penisd ****! move out of the

parents house, and get a women! oh wait that's never going to happen! Is bashing

on me about my forehea best thing you guys can come up

with Honestly! Nice going guys! You are all too great at this! Not!

Come on bring it, what else do you guys have to say?!? Not much now hey! That's

rite, everything said would be too much good things about me and you wouldn't

want to do that now would yah? that's what I thought! Go drink some more you u

low life *****! (Have fun with your new liver) Ha! Nice try! Tony

Is that all you boys do all day, talk **** about your

cars, and everyone elses cars, and drink all day. Yeah that sounds rite! Nice going

with your lives boys, We got beaver, in a restaurant probably stealing food, or

stealing something you know like he does best, and beaver you know, i've been

kind to you I really have, just for the fact that I really do fell bad for what I did to

you this past summer and to your record. Hows that house arrest, and fines been

treating yah! Good luck getting a real job! Now come on here boys How do you

honestly think the the securtiy at target caught him?! Oops! A little call here and

some spilling of the beans there! MAn I am such a **** I think that onefor sure

qualifies me to say that! YEAH!!!!! ! Sorry guys, that's too bad that you had to

give all your fun toys back to target! Get a real job and start paying for ****, and

not have your friend steal it for you! Sorry beaver! I know what a ****! As for

Dave and Derric, yeah how about you go sell some more tires, and make Your

$9.00/ hour, Wooohoooo! We'ld be blingin now! Get a life, grow up, get a women,

hmmmm is everyone there at the blingin heezy single? Well Buss is fukd! He got

his girl done up. and thier life is fucked, guess he' s stuck with her, Dusty sits

around on the computer all day begging to look at other guy's girlfriends oh wait

does he still have a girlfirend? Eh yeah probably, I forgot who I was dealing with

here, his twit of a girlfriend Amy of course would not dump him he's all she has, by

the

way dusty hows that job of yours going, oh wait so do you even have one?

Wouldnt be surprised. Oh Poor Derric, he lost the best thing that ever has and will

ever happen to him, sad story......sob...sob....way to go buddy for ******* up for

the last time!, Ok so I lied I'm not done! come on guys is this all you have?!

You know I'ld love to entertain madison with more facts about you low lives, and

you going no where selves...........come one come on lets have it!
" I think i just about out done burnt my britches on that one, Ha Oh well! This is too great!

UPDATE!!!!!! I was a bad Girl and told the strory about the truth of a loser and his sidekick friends! and the pathetic lives they live<U></U>

[B]Well YUP! you all guessed it! I was too incredibly naughty too be able to stay

and enjoy the fun! Tony, No secrets here!................................., i have

texts from you all saved, you are all pathetic! Can't say many friends would do

that, but i also cant say many friends would do this either! God I'm a bitch! Farwell

all. IT was a pleasure , even though it would be too easy to create another

username, and keep this grade school drama bullshit up, my hands are down. but

you know something, non of this is worth it anymore to me, i have sooooo proven

my points in many ways, and I am so happy with ending here! You have all so

been owned! Just realize and think back to what I said, and oh you know what? it all

really does make sense. Everything is the truth! Suck it up guys and just take it. YOU ARE ALL LOSERS! IF

you guys only knew how many IM's I got about you and peple nt liking you, and

agreeing with me.......oneday you will all realize that you're not the ****, and you'll

*** to realize that ha I am! Ok now lets all grow up and stop

talking about alicia, i mean im honored that Im on your minds and all, and that you think about trying to come up with things to say about me, but we can stop

here, or i can start up again in your other threads and then report things to the

moderator like i did to spanky's eg thread, whatever works to get the point

through.

i]that's nice keith. I paid 8k for the 7. u paid like what 25k for ur car. How many hours a week do you work at culvers to do it honestly?!

It will be cheap to make the 7 even faster then its stock potential.

[i]

Modified by DA6_Chic at 11:31 AM 11/23/2004

Modified by DA6_Chic at 5:19 PM 1/5/2005
Old 11-22-2004, 09:18 AM

in before lock down
in
Old 11-22-2004, 09:39 AM

Default Re: (dustrag)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dustrag &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">in before lock down
in
2</TD></TR></TABLE>

yup
Old 11-22-2004, 09:40 AM

word
Old 11-22-2004, 09:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by DA6_Chic
&raquo;
</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I am such a **** I think that one for sure qualifies me to say that! YEAH!!!!!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

no no no no you can never ever say anything that like only i have the powers to that one YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH..... BBBBBBBBBIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Old 11-22-2004, 09:44 AM

LOL

I SEE LOCKDOWN ON THE WAY
Old 11-22-2004, 09:54 AM

UP TO THE TOP!!
Old 11-22-2004, 09:57 AM

God...I love reading this ****... I cant tell you how funny it is...well u all know urselves..

Hey Alicia...you come up with some other good insults for me? Besides the fact Im asian? (like i didnt know that already) And hanging on elise's side...and were dykes? Umm... lol...ok...

Please...something better and more creative please...I just wanna see what u got....

Or...we can wait til i see you in person...and I 'd love to see u tell me all this **** to my face.....
Old 11-22-2004, 10:11 AM

girls are so funny.

where's the lock?

Quick Reply: Madison Wi Rides!!