Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (56k....maybe not dudes)

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2003, 12:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (56k....maybe not dudes)..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Arsenal &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dan stop doing this to me, I can't take it, I am coming home!

Great result on Thursday!-Hate to be a Villa fan</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha...dont bother coming home dude......hehe...i dont mean that nasty, trust me folks, you guys are miles better off over that side of the pond, i hope to be joining you in a couple of years

Thursday....do mean the england result....and that turkish player incident?

Dan!!
Old 10-14-2003, 01:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (cancer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cancer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">nice pics </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 10-14-2003, 02:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (56k....maybe not dudes)..

Yeah, the England game- I guess Alpay has been kicked off the Turkey team-Then again it was only Turkey and the best we could do is 0-0

BTW-Hows the new car holding up?
Old 10-14-2003, 02:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I know what you mean about the 0-0, but we have qualified for euro 2004!!

Honestly turkey need kicking out of the tournament, they started all the trouble on and off the pitch

Yea....new si is brilliant, dead chuffed.....looking for a decent exhaust mani and decat pipe, re map the ecu and shouldbe in the 14's hopefully!!

Hows your teg dude?

Dan!!
Old 10-14-2003, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

why do English people insists on using the word "Jap"...damn ignorance!
Old 10-14-2003, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Nice pics..... I whish we could see some more right hand drive cars over here....
Old 10-14-2003, 04:07 PM

Default Re: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (startroops)

Mugen
Type R
Altezzas

which doesn't belong?
Old 10-14-2003, 05:10 PM

You lucky euros
Old 10-14-2003, 05:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

nice pics
Old 10-14-2003, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (TougeMonkey)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TougeMonkey &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Mugen
Type R
Altezzas

which doesn't belong? </TD></TR></TABLE>

whats mugen? i think the wing is mugen, but the kit is Ings+1. but yes, the altezza's in the back ruin it.
Old 10-14-2003, 11:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MiraiZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why do English people insists on using the word "Jap"...damn ignorance! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Sorry man i didnt mean to hit a nerve!

Is it really any different than calling us "Brits" (short for great britian)

Dan!!
Old 10-14-2003, 11:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn nice crx bro...nice pics too...i've seen that gold supra in super street mag...gt-r's all around damn...gotta give props to the rx-7's...and that mitsu colt is crazy...i thought it was a eg at first...
Old 10-15-2003, 04:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dan Norton &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I know what you mean about the 0-0, but we have qualified for euro 2004!!

Honestly turkey need kicking out of the tournament, they started all the trouble on and off the pitch

Yea....new si is brilliant, dead chuffed.....looking for a decent exhaust mani and decat pipe, re map the ecu and shouldbe in the 14's hopefully!!

Hows your teg dude?

Dan!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Teg is great, thinking about a turbo kit in the next few weeks, good deal, can't pass on it, just put in two new steering racks, and some new seats
Your Civic is sounding quick, whats the scene like over there these days? Still hyped up over fast andthe furious?
Old 10-15-2003, 05:20 AM

honestly how long did it take you to post all these
Old 10-15-2003, 06:22 AM

Default Re: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (Gabe_)

wish i could see all those skylines
Old 10-15-2003, 09:51 AM
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MiraiZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why do English people insists on using the word "Jap"...damn ignorance! </TD></TR></TABLE>

People call them 'Brits'....he obviously doesn't mean it in any negative way.

Anyway, it's kind of weird to see those really modified Japanese cars and think of them on the streets in England! When I'm there all I notice are Lotuses and other cars we can't get in America, and the very nice lack of trucks. I can't imagine that Kermit-Lude on the road anywhere in Europe

UK cars &gt; US cars
UK music &gt; US music
UK accents &gt; US accents
Old 10-15-2003, 10:16 AM
The Boot

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MiraiZ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why do English people insists on using the word "Jap"...damn ignorance </TD></TR></TABLE>
That in no way is meant to be derogatory. Talk about ignorance.
And I think this is the worst representation of the "american styling flavour"
Old 10-15-2003, 10:43 AM
B.
400 HP Club

moer pics of the ten foot ***** please.... BTW what's with the clear lights? are they a big fad there?
Old 10-15-2003, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i liked the 10 ft. *****
o the cars were ok too, i guess.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:57 AM
shit post warrior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow, you "Brits" have some nice cars and rice, t00!
Old 10-15-2003, 11:32 AM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (Dan Norton)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dan Norton &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Found a pic of this beast finally, my camera battery died when it was time to take pics of this.....Andy Barnes 900bhp R34GTR, ran a 10 dead, 215 mph, Do-Luck kit and wheels, HKS everything
</TD></TR></TABLE>

[Super Troopers]Mother of God[/Super Troopers]
Old 10-15-2003, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (Archidictus)

Wow, cool pics dude...def some nice cars. I like!
-Staci
Old 10-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (99GSR1980)

Thanks lads and lasses!!

Yea, fat and furry **** has had a massive influence over here

Clears lights are everywhere now, but i really really really hate to admit to you guys, that i like them aswell
Its different cultures innit.....different things for different countries.

Theres a whole sub culture of 2f2f going on in japan aswell you know

I didnt get anymore pics of the 10foot *****......well decent ones anyway, trust me they looked better from behind

I'm at a honda meet this weekend, so i will take some more pics.

The drive to santa pod was good, where its situated just of a motorway (highway), me and our club got about 30 miles away from the place, and boom!!!!!!.........the 3 lanes of road was took up with al sorts of moddified japanes metal, it was like a night out in tokyo or osaka ....the little Renaults and Peugeots didnt know which lane to be in with skylines/evo's/hondas etc etc breathing down their backsides

Dan!!
Old 10-15-2003, 03:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Arsenal &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Teg is great, thinking about a turbo kit in the next few weeks, good deal, can't pass on it, just put in two new steering racks, and some new seats
Your Civic is sounding quick, whats the scene like over there these days? Still hyped up over fast andthe furious?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Crikey mate .....you see, you guys can do all this to your hondas easy with all the knowledge and products available

What turbo kit are you going for??

Thats why i'm coming to live over there with you guys

Dan!!
Old 10-15-2003, 03:16 PM

I love the look of skyline taillights, beutifull

Quick Reply: Last Jap show of the year for the UK at Sanat Pod.....heres some pics (56k....maybe not dudes)