JDM Clear or Amber? Poll (PICs)

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 10:47 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes they look like 16s to me..
Old 03-01-2004, 10:58 PM

Default Re: JDM Clear or Amber? Poll (GreenMachineRex)

clear corners, amber bumpers... like my car!
Old 03-01-2004, 11:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

AMMMBUUUUURRRR!
Old 03-01-2004, 11:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (thegr8accord91)

I have clear with amber bulbs.. i hate them. I want amber ones if anybody want to trade!
Old 03-02-2004, 01:19 AM

Default Re: (t0eKnEe)

amber on amber, just my preference
Old 03-02-2004, 02:45 AM

Default Re: (OneSlowEF)

I have the clears on my car. but i want the jdm ambers..
Old 03-02-2004, 02:47 AM
Banned

Default Re: (teamunleash)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by teamunleash &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have the clears on my car. but i want the jdm ambers..
</TD></TR></TABLE>

What suspension you riding on? I want my **** that dumped.. possibly more..
Old 03-02-2004, 07:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (^jefs0ng)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ^jefs0ng &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I want my **** that dumped.. possibly more..</TD></TR></TABLE>
try mexican food.

it works for me...
Old 03-02-2004, 08:54 AM
H.crx-si

Ambers 100%
Old 03-02-2004, 09:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (H.crx-si)

I like the "real" JDM corners with the amber signals

Rob
Old 03-02-2004, 09:13 AM

i had clear corner and bumper lights on my crx but i just bought some amber stained glass paint and painted them. i think it looks pretty nice
Old 03-02-2004, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (Driven)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Driven &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
try mexican food.

it works for me...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh cause all Mexican food sucks huh? We don't know how too cook or make food huh?
Old 03-02-2004, 09:42 AM
H.crx-si

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh cause all Mexican food sucks huh? We don't know how too cook or make food huh?</TD></TR></TABLE> And after assessing you apparently dont know how to take a joke either Most mexican food I eat burns the hole lol.
Old 03-02-2004, 10:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by H.crx-si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> And after assessing you apparently dont know how to take a joke either Most mexican food I eat burns the hole lol.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Look it here newbie, I was not talking to you, why do you feel the need to butt into grown folks conversations? You are probably so ignorant you think Taco Bell is real Mexican food....
Old 03-02-2004, 11:01 AM
H.crx-si

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Look it here newbie, I was not talking to you, why do you feel the need to butt into grown folks conversations? You are probably so ignorant you think Taco Bell is real Mexican food....</TD></TR></TABLE>Actually I know what Mexican food is you halfwit. "Look it here newbie" I wasn't aware grown folks weren't able to form a sentence properly. Don't pretend to be a bigger and better person because you've been on a website longer then me. But if that's what it takes to make your pathetic life feel important so be it. The guy was kidding and made a joke, people like you that take everyone so seriously and are quick to jump and yell racism are a pathetic waste of skin.

Anyway if you have a problem pm me. So we don't destroy this guys topic.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Amber on amber here.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by H.crx-si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Actually I know what Mexican food is you halfwit. "Look it here newbie" I wasn't aware grown folks weren't able to form a sentence properly. Don't pretend to be a bigger and better person because you've been on a website longer then me. But if that's what it takes to make your pathetic life feel important so be it. The guy was kidding and made a joke, people like you that take everyone so seriously and are quick to jump and yell racism are a pathetic waste of skin.

Anyway if you have a problem pm me. So we don't destroy this guys topic.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your name is "Ryan Keddy" you are on the East Coast and you know about real Mexican food? Aren't able to form sentences properly? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were an English teacher. So now I am the pathetic one here because I called out somebody who is making fun of my culture? You're even more pathetic to even step in on something that has NOTHING to do with you? What are you a public defender or something? Talk to me when I put your race down, oh wait that never happens, you are white.....

Modified by EL Vap133 at 3:19 PM 3/2/2004
Old 03-02-2004, 12:34 PM
H.crx-si

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Your name is "Ryan Keddy" you are on the East Coast and you know about real Mexican food? Aren't able to form sentences properly? I'm sorry, I didn't know you were and english teacher. So now I am the pathetic one here because I called out somebody who is making fun of my culture? You're even more pathetic to even step in on something that has NOTHING to do with you? What are you a public defender or something? Talk to me when I put your race down, oh wait that never happens, you are white.....</TD></TR></TABLE>

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were and english teacher"
Damn it gets worse.....
Have you ever heard of authentic food restaurants? Or have you been living under a rock for your whole life? Some food gives people the runs whats the big deal? Theirs some "white people" food that does that too. I'm so sorry you have to put up with so much discrimination, I mean what the guy said must have really hurt you badly(what a joke). Also **** you saying I never get put down because I'm white, hows this sound to you. I'm paying my own way through education where people of other races are getting the road paved and the goverment is covering their tuition that sound rasist enough? Or overhearing rasist comments about me in college hallways? People like you make me so sick throwing their race and culture around screaming about anything they can twist and mold into a insult. Get a ******* backbone and stfu.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (OneSlowEF)

Amber.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EL Vap133)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EL Vap133 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Oh cause all Mexican food sucks huh? We don't know how too cook or make food huh? </TD></TR></TABLE>
...didn't know my response implied that mexican food sucked.

even then, if it had, it'd be an opinion that shouldn't be taken out of context (which you have done), nor should it imply that mexicans, in general, cannot cook.

For instance, if i say, "I hate mexican food", it'd be asinine to take that, twist it and have it mean that "mexicans can't cook".

Just for the sake of record keeping, i meant it as a joke. Original poster said he wanted "his **** that dumped", i replied that mexican food worked for me, meaning that... Mexican food makes me poo. A lot. actually, i could go into further detail of the high quality of poo i release, but, that's trailing entirely too far off topic.

Sorry if you misread, misunderstood, misused my response.

Back on topic:

USDM OEM &gt; all

Old 03-02-2004, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by H.crx-si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were and english teacher"
Damn it gets worse.....
Have you ever heard of authentic food restaurants? Or have you been living under a rock for your whole life? Some food gives people the runs whats the big deal? Theirs some "white people" food that does that too. I'm so sorry you have to put up with so much discrimination, I mean what the guy said must have really hurt you badly(what a joke). Also **** you saying I never get put down because I'm white, hows this sound to you. I'm paying my own way through education where people of other races are getting the road paved and the goverment is covering their tuition that sound rasist enough? Or overhearing rasist comments about me in college hallways? People like you make me so sick throwing their race and culture around screaming about anything they can twist and mold into a insult. Get a ******* backbone and stfu. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Look it here Ryan you E-thug, don't tell me to STFU after you stepped into my convo uninvited. You should have kept your idiot mouth shut and you wouldn't be going through this. Please tell me where I can get free tuition too because I call B.S. on that one! Oh yeah, I can hear it now, people calling you all kinds of racist names in the hallways because you are a white guy. How was your race ever opressed in society? Can you explain that to me? So one restaurant you go to and you think you know all there is to know about Mexican food? Man you are a real genius aren't you?

Old 03-02-2004, 12:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Superhatch)

i like the jdm clear coner, amber just don't look rite on crx. mine right now is stock, looking for the jdm corners to go with my headlights

Old 03-02-2004, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Superhatch)

i like the jdm clear coner, amber just don't look rite on crx. mine right now is stock, looking for the jdm corners to go with my headlights

Old 03-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EL Vap133)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EL Vap133 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> because I called out somebody who is making fun of my culture?</TD></TR></TABLE>
ps. no one was making fun of your culture. but, if you want, we can. Then, you can make fun of my culture and we'll have a good laugh at each other's expense.

pps. USDM OEM &gt; GayDM Amber or GayDM Clear

ppps. in the future, just relax... life's too short to get all bent out of shape over jokes.
Old 03-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (crx_ef8)

wtf how did i get two replys

Quick Reply: JDM Clear or Amber? Poll (PICs)