Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (thought I share some pics I took)

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2003, 10:05 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (743)

Show us pics of his other rides
Old 07-18-2003, 10:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (743)

amazing work
Old 07-18-2003, 10:06 AM

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (IntEGNYC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IntEGNYC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Show us pics of his other rides </TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 07-18-2003, 10:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (canuck-mx6)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by canuck-mx6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Apparently Honda did, that is why they did not call the ITR a GSR. He has a built LS or RS, not an ITR. Part of what makes an ITR is the chassis reinforcement, which this car does not have.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
I don't think Honda cares whether or not that dude put ITR stickers on his non-ITR, that's besides the point and wasn't what I was addressing. I was replying to your comment. It's one of those questions that can't be answered so why bring it up? It just seems like hating on the car for no other reason than a couple of stupid ITR stickers. So what about the ITR owners that take off all their ITR stickers and R badging?

Who cares, right?
Old 07-18-2003, 10:11 AM

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (SoichiroH)

Deleting badging is one thing, but adding it is another. I am not hating on the car, if the measurement for deserving an ITR badge is based on how much work the owner puts in and the ITR parts used, then this guy would certainly deserve it. But my point is its not an ITR, so don't put the badge on, thus claiming that the car is something that its not. Its just as rediculous as this

Old 07-18-2003, 10:21 AM

Default Re: (dohc-nyne)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dohc-nyne &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i luv when i see mustangs with skyline GTR emblems on them lol....but thats different ur puttin import emblems on a domestic car lol....

"a gtr mustang thats the fuggin hottest ****"
"japaneese writing on a mustang"</TD></TR></TABLE>

roflmao, i have that too.
"so its a rotary right? in your mustang? with pistons, and exhaust and stuff? turbo you say? turbo rotary?"
"yeah its putting down 11's at the track"
Old 07-18-2003, 10:24 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by canuck-mx6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Deleting badging is one thing, but adding it is another. I am not hating on the car, if the measurement for deserving an ITR badge is based on how much work the owner puts in and the ITR parts used, then this guy would certainly deserve it. But my point is its not an ITR, so don't put the badge on, thus claiming that the car is something that its not. Its just as rediculous as this

</TD></TR></TABLE>Dang man, Calm down..seriously...This is hobby ..something for us relieve stress on????? Calm down man..no need to get all worked up about it. What the guy is trying to get across you ..is that why you do care so much about what he did to his car? I told you..if you dont like them..then thats your opinion...everyone on this board is entitled an opinion. I dont see why your persist on going on and on about a POINTLESS subject that will get YOU NO WHERE. Go ***** up someone elses post about why they did the things they did to there car.

Thank you
Old 07-18-2003, 10:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

It might as well be an R, from the spread in SS, I read that it has like mostly R parts, like doors, and all the odviose, anyway who cares, its a clean *** teg
Old 07-18-2003, 10:37 AM

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (ScaleExtric)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ScaleExtric &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Dang man, Calm down..seriously...This is hobby ..something for us relieve stress on????? Calm down man..no need to get all worked up about it. What the guy is trying to get across you ..is that why you do care so much about what he did to his car? I told you..if you dont like them..then thats your opinion...everyone on this board is entitled an opinion. I dont see why your persist on going on and on about a POINTLESS subject that will get YOU NO WHERE. Go ***** up someone elses post about why they did the things they did to there car.

Thank you</TD></TR></TABLE>

2000 posts and you don't realize that when you post a topic, you are going to get replies both positive and negative! My voice is one of dissent! There is a point, the point is <FONT COLOR="red">the car is not an R and the type R sticker does not belong there</FONT> Despite this being a hobby, there are certain unspoken rules that we follow, and one of them is to not pretend that you/your car is something which it is not.

The rest of the car is flawless, I am partial to blue after all
Old 07-18-2003, 10:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by canuck-mx6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There is a point, the point is <FONT COLOR="red">the car is not an R and the type R sticker does not belong there</FONT> Despite this being a hobby, there are certain unspoken rules that we follow, and one of them is to not pretend that you/your car is something which it is not.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Take a step back and realize how much of of a tight *** you look like. It's a sticker. A piece of plastic. And you're getting all worked up over this?

Who cares?

Do you think that you're going to change minds? Do you think that the owner of the car is going to take off the sticker because of YOU? I don't think so.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:41 AM

so im a faker for having a type r lip spoiler on my car? whaaaaaaaa
Old 07-18-2003, 10:45 AM
Banned

dude, it's a ******* sticker. Quit your whining, it's his car and it's half of a type r so let him do what he wants. This guy is posting pics for people to see, not to start a discussion whether or not the car warrants type r badges. Car is the cleanest, most well put together car I have ever seen in person.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

that car is soo clean, wow
Old 07-18-2003, 10:48 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by canuck-mx6 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

2000 posts and you don't realize that when you post a topic, you are going to get replies both positive and negative! My voice is one of dissent! There is a point, the point is <FONT COLOR="red">the car is not an R and the type R sticker does not belong there</FONT> Despite this being a hobby, there are certain unspoken rules that we follow, and one of them is to not pretend that you/your car is something which it is not.

The rest of the car is flawless, I am partial to blue after all </TD></TR></TABLE>I clearly explained to you not once but twice that..to each is own..and you'll have your opinion and others will have theres. All Im trying to say is ..who cares man..seriously..your acting like a little kid getting all worked up for some stupid sticker..on a car that doesnt even belong to you

Btw..what do you mean by UNSPOKEN rules? wtf is that ..I never got a "rulebook" when I got into cars which was like 17 yrs ago

Its a hobby man..nothing more or less. Alot of us have more ambition and morals then to take this hobby so seriously..or especially get worked up about something stupid like a sticker..or what someone else did to "there" car.

Chill out man..use my words as advice..as you will get much further in life..
Old 07-18-2003, 10:50 AM

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (dohc-nyne)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dohc-nyne &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so im a faker for having a type r lip spoiler on my car? whaaaaaaaa </TD></TR></TABLE>

No, not unless you claim its a Type R.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Take a step back and realize how much of of a tight *** you look like. It's a sticker. A piece of plastic. And you're getting all worked up over this?

Who cares?

Do you think that you're going to change minds? Do you think that the owner of the car is going to take off the sticker because of YOU? I don't think so.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Whether you think that I am a tight *** or not is irrelevant, think of someone who has never read the article, or does not know about the car. They see the sticker and think that its a real type R. They think that it has the subframe reinforcements, and the thicker rear wheel wells, something that Jay could not have possibly added.

By putting on that sticker, you are making that claim, so its not just a piece of plastic, it infers a lot more. I may not make the owner change his/her mind, but at least I am the child who cried "The emperor has no clothes on".........."its not a real type R".

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
clearly explained to you not once but twice that..to each is own..and you'll have your opinion and others will have theres. All Im trying to say is ..who cares man..seriously..your acting like a little kid getting all worked up for some stupid sticker..on a car that doesnt even belong to you</TD></TR></TABLE>
You don't seem to understand my point all. Is english not your first language? You spelling is attrocious &lt;werked&gt;??
You post a picture of a car which is as nice as it is, claims to be something that it is not. That is what that little plastic sticker does, its makes the assertion that the car is an ITR.
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Btw..what do you mean by UNSPOKEN rules? wtf is that ..I never got a "rulebook" when I got into cars which was like 17 yrs ago

Its a hobby man..nothing more or less. Alot of us have more ambition and morals then to take this hobby so seriously..or especially get worked up about something stupid like a sticker..or what someone else did to "there" car.

Chill out man..use my words as advice..as you will get much further in life
</TD></TR></TABLE> No one is getting worked up, I am pointing out something for the people who don't know the history of the car. People who would think that its real. Something that you chose to overlook. That is the most obvious purpose of the sticker, deception. Why else would you put the sticker on the car?......to make people believe that it is an ITR.

Old 07-18-2003, 10:54 AM
Banned

dude, stop with your stupid rambling, you aren't going to anything but make yourself look like more of an idiot.
Old 07-18-2003, 10:55 AM

No, not unless you claim its a Type R.

Whether you think that I am a tight *** or not is irrelevant, think of someone who has never read the article, or does not know about the car. They see the sticker and think that its a real type R. They think that it has the subframe reinforcements, and the thicker rear wheel wells, something that Jay could not have possibly added.

By putting on that sticker, you are making that claim, so its not just a piece of plastic, it infers a lot more. I may not make the owner change his/her mind, but at least I am the child who cried "The emperor has no clothes on".........."its not a real type R".

</TD></TR></TABLE>ok, now that you got your point across. We all know that Jays integra is not an official type R that came from the factory..however NWP is right about being Half type R.

So ..now that you got your point across..go have a and chill it out..and take my advice I mentioned to you...Everything you just went throught o get that one little point across that we all already knew...just benefitted you with nothing but Grief and anger from seeing what you typed. So, sometimes its better NOT to care ..when caring doesnt do jackshit for you..except make you look like a Jack ***..cause of getting mad over something so stupid
Old 07-18-2003, 11:05 AM

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (NWP4LIFE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NWP4LIFE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude, stop with your stupid rambling, you aren't going to anything but make yourself look like more of an idiot.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Someone else who built a GSR and tried to convert it to ITR specs, then had trouble selling it, and ended up selling it to a scammer, jumps in to defend the non ITR with an ITR sticker......how fitting! Typical honda-tech, everyone jumps on the band wagon, but no one can debate/discuss without resorting to name calling.

At least you had the sense not to put an ITR sticker on your car when you had it.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:07 AM

and just cause he has the stickers on it doesnt mean hes claiming it as a type r...

i seen a nissan the other day that had a nissan type R sticker on it...just like how the integra type r stickers are designed
Old 07-18-2003, 11:08 AM

Default Re: (dohc-nyne)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dohc-nyne &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">and just cause he has the stickers on it doesnt mean hes claiming it as a type r...

i seen a nissan the other day that had a nissan type R sticker on it...just like how the integra type r stickers are designed</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well what does it mean then? That he is claiming it as a GSR, or an RS?
Old 07-18-2003, 11:12 AM

well for starters the title of this post is jays rhd (integra).....not jays integra type r omg omg come look
Old 07-18-2003, 11:14 AM

Someone else who built a GSR and tried to convert it to ITR specs, then had trouble selling it, and ended up selling it to a scammer, jumps in to defend the non ITR with an ITR sticker......how fitting! Typical honda-tech, everyone jumps on the band wagon, but no one can debate/discuss without resorting to name calling.

At least you had the sense not to put an ITR sticker on your car when you had it. </TD></TR></TABLE>Band wagon? BUhahaha..that is literally funniest **** I have ever heard. From YOUR statements above..about knowing so much about NWP and what he does and saying he sold out to a scammer and not knowing wth your talking about..except what you "heard"..I was questioned whos on the bandwagon.

Anywho..what do you want man? How many times do i have go over this with you?

Just take it to another post..seriously..everyone see's that you MAKE no sense..so maybe your just different then all of us.

Dont you think you would have more fun in a forum..where people agree with you..and not mocking your opinion.

Go there...and we all be happy campers..
Old 07-18-2003, 11:15 AM

damn isnt this a FS post? looks more like a dabate of stickers
Old 07-18-2003, 11:18 AM
Banned

At least you had the sense not to put an ITR sticker on your car when you had it. </TD></TR></TABLE>
my car was an RS buddy, but that's beside the point. Try selling your car and then getting carjacked. See how willing you are to have people come look at your car when you took a tazer to the neck and face 15 times. Don't act like you know my situation. The only thing I am discussing with you is how pointless starting a debate over a stupid sticker is. You are entitled to your say, but you don't need to ruin a post with your babble.
Old 07-18-2003, 11:19 AM

Default Re: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (HybridGSR1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HybridGSR1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn isnt this a FS post? looks more like a dabate of stickers </TD></TR></TABLE>

nah there is a seperate thread for the sale part of it...
(btw) i think those stickers look awsome on laguna seca blue

Quick Reply: Jay Smiths Super Street RHD integra (thought I share some pics I took)