Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2006, 05:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto (honcivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by honcivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">At end of the day everyone has there owen style..there will always be rice here in Canada and in he states..I think people who are just getiing ino the import thing always start off with the rice...I have been to it since 97 and can say my self tha I was once a old school ricer </TD></TR></TABLE>

Your right my friend! Most of us were all ricey back in the day. I've been in this game since 1994 and I've seen my far share of rice. Just don't like when the US guys come on post taking "****" about us being behind them.....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by khunt0012 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

No **** man. There is just as much riceto nice car ratio in the US as there is in Canada. In Canada generally the people with nice cars tend to drive them, rather then park them for car shows. We only get so many months to drive our cars, unlike the Cali folk.

The quoted person, Don, is one of those guys. He's been holding it down around here for a long *** time. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Kyle. Like I said you've taken pics of some of the hottest rides in the GTA and trust me, we ain't behind no one it terms of style..... Hey how is the Accord coming along? I'm picking up a 95 Accord Coupe in February to go along with my G-Sedan, My EG Hatch and my 92 Accord Sedan....

We have to hook up dude and chat about some stuff for next year!
Old 11-26-2006, 06:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto (jdm4eva)

its winter all the nice cars are sleeping, it cant be nice all year round but i wish it was
Old 11-26-2006, 03:44 PM
Meat Robot Invisible

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdm4eva &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks Kyle. Like I said you've taken pics of some of the hottest rides in the GTA and trust me, we ain't behind no one it terms of style..... Hey how is the Accord coming along? I'm picking up a 95 Accord Coupe in February to go along with my G-Sedan, My EG Hatch and my 92 Accord Sedan....

We have to hook up dude and chat about some stuff for next year!</TD></TR></TABLE>

I try man. The Accord is getting some paint this spring and should get a few other goodies before I put another block on my engine stand and start building up the turbo beast.

A friend and I have a project that is being set up for next spring time. We'll definitely have to get together and talk about it as I think you could help us out.
Old 11-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto (khunt0012)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by khunt0012 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I try man. The Accord is getting some paint this spring and should get a few other goodies before I put another block on my engine stand and start building up the turbo beast.

A friend and I have a project that is being set up for next spring time. We'll definitely have to get together and talk about it as I think you could help us out.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Can't wait to see the turbo beast next year....Remember that I'm the marketing/public relations guy for Vibrant Performance....When your ready for your intercooler....silicone couplings...aluminum tubing....universal mufflers....turbo collectors....everything you need...holla at me....

here is my work email addres dongriffith@vibrantpower.com give me a shout asap!
Old 11-26-2006, 03:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

the quality was good i drove from albany NY (8 hours) for the last 2 years but dont think im going to do it again.

not my pic's
but my car

girl friends car

other friend that made the trip with us

[IMG][/IMG]

Modified by allstar scuba at 5:14 PM 11/26/2006
Old 11-26-2006, 06:31 PM
Meat Robot Invisible

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jdm4eva &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can't wait to see the turbo beast next year....Remember that I'm the marketing/public relations guy for Vibrant Performance....When your ready for your intercooler....silicone couplings...aluminum tubing....universal mufflers....turbo collectors....everything you need...holla at me....

here is my work email addres dongriffith@vibrantpower.com give me a shout asap!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh I will for sure man. I totally forgot about that. I've been super impressed with Vibrants stuff too lately. Before they used to be so-so, but now it's pretty good ****.

I'm gonna make a list and get back to you on that.
Old 11-26-2006, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto (khunt0012)

Oh I will for sure man. I totally forgot about that. I've been super impressed with Vibrants stuff too lately. Before they used to be so-so, but now it's pretty good ****.

I'm gonna make a list and get back to you on that. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah we have really tried to step up in the quality dude. Trying to get more involved in the fabrication side of things. Check out my post from a few weeks ago

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1804695

Put your XMAS list together for me and get it too me asap!
Old 11-26-2006, 08:21 PM
New User

Default Re: Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto (honcivic)

What seats are those?!?!?!?!
Old 11-26-2006, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto (williejohnson)

I believe they are USDM ITR seats from PY
Old 11-26-2006, 08:43 PM
New User

Default Re: Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto (kai-chun)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kai-chun &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I believe they are USDM ITR seats from PY </TD></TR></TABLE>

with headrests like that?
Old 11-26-2006, 08:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto (kai-chun)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kai-chun &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I believe they are USDM ITR seats from PY </TD></TR></TABLE>

They are actually canadian itr seats

Old 11-30-2006, 08:44 AM
New User

Default Re: Importfest 2006 Pictures from Toronto (Tomek)

i like them

thank you