Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

importfan free hoods?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2002, 02:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default importfan free hoods?

i guess this would be the correct forum to post in... well anyways... if u goto importfan.com it says that u get a free cf hood with the purchase of a front bumper or kit watever.. and i think i read a while back.. that u can get up to 10 free hooods for u and all ur buddies.. just that ur buddies will have to pay for shipping for each hoood which is like i dunno? 1sumthing i forget... anyways.... anyone kno the quality of this?
Old 10-01-2002, 02:42 PM

Default Re: importfan free hoods? (vietboixstunnah)

*Free with purchase of any bodykit, front bumper, rear bumper, or any hood that is not Free.
*Out of state customers only
*Shipping is not free
*Limited to stock on hand
*Hood must be shipped same time as the order
*Carbon Hoods are not C-WINGS brand, these are from another factory, a limited batch. Finish is good, hoods come with latch, and factory mounting points. Hoods do not have UV protection / heat resistant coat, this can be fixed with 1000grade sand paper and clear coat, when you are getting someting on your car painted. Other than that the hoods are very nice.

*Fiber Glass hoods are GTP Brand! Hoods are good thick, good quality and finish, ready to go!

Basically this means you could buy a rear bumper on sale for $159 and get the hood for free!, You'de just have to pay the shipping cost. You could even buy just a front bumper for $159 and get 10 hoods for all different cars for your friends or car crew if you wanted to for free, you'de just have to pay for the shipping cost. Don't pass up this insane sale it is limited to our stock on hand , about 400 hoods or so.

CARBON FIBER HOODS

i found it... is this worth it?
Old 07-19-2003, 01:18 PM

Default Re: importfan free hoods? (vietboixstunnah)

nope the hoods are defective and CANNOT be fixed for less that a good new hood would cost