Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Import alliance Spring 2012

Any unique, numbered, or one off items?
Old 05-08-2012, 03:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Some of the comments in here are ridiculous. None of you have the back-bone to say them in person, so keep hiding behind your screen and earning yourself some personal reward by putting others down. I think you're far more pathetic than the people who you're criticizing.

OP, thanks for sharing! Always nice to have a window into events I can't attend.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:45 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KandabashiDevil
Some of the comments in here are ridiculous. None of you have the back-bone to say them in person, so keep hiding behind your screen and earning yourself some personal reward by putting others down. I think you're far more pathetic than the people who you're criticizing.

OP, thanks for sharing! Always nice to have a window into events I can't attend.
it would take too long, to tell all these kids that there wheels don't fit, lip is ugly and doesn't fit, primer isn't cool, 3+ different colored body panels, isn't cool and taking off your muffler doesn't sound good.

I don't have the patience either. I'd rather just drive a car with the all my body panels painted, my exhaust in one piece and my tires not rubbing other parts of my car.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Brice.Hayden
it would take too long, to tell all these kids that there wheels don't fit, lip is ugly and doesn't fit, primer isn't cool, 3+ different colored body panels, isn't cool and taking off your muffler doesn't sound good.
Because that's your opinion. People like different things. And everybody has to start somewhere. And you know what, while people like you are sitting behind a computer screen getting worked up over what front lip somebody put on their economy car, these guys are out there enjoying their cars and having fun.

It's been said before, but IA is not Wekfest. It's a meet. You can bring whatever you want and just have fun. It's not really about the cars, it's about hanging out with friends and having a good time. I know my best memories of IA didn't have anything to do with cars. You guys that are just ****-talking the cars are completely missing the point.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Mister Equator
Because that's your opinion. People like different things. And everybody has to start somewhere. And you know what, while people like you are sitting behind a computer screen getting worked up over what front lip somebody put on their economy car, these guys are out there enjoying their cars and having fun.

It's been said before, but IA is not Wekfest. It's a meet. You can bring whatever you want and just have fun. It's not really about the cars, it's about hanging out with friends and having a good time. I know my best memories of IA didn't have anything to do with cars. You guys that are just ****-talking the cars are completely missing the point.
^^^ yeh that. Agreed!! IA is a great event for us Honda guys. Idk why people even complain. We are super-lucky this event is in the SE/east coast for us to enjoy....
Old 05-09-2012, 05:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Axix24
^^^ yeh that. Agreed!! IA is a great event for us Honda guys. Idk why people even complain. We are super-lucky this event is in the SE/east coast for us to enjoy....
Exactly right. We're extremely fortunate this event even exists, especially so close to us.