Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

If MUGEN ever made a front bumper for the usdm integra.....

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space...

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: If MUGEN ever made a front bumper for the usdm integra.....

Originally Posted by eaz_e
haha, funny cuz that picture was taken when I got the car.. And I bet u anything my car is 1000x better than [edit: moron-correcting] ur POS in everyway..
So your car and valve cover are no longer Mad Skillz Yellow? Does your car being a wannabe Type R make it faster? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused here.

Btw, my car is mostly stock, just to end that discussion. It's got suspension and a Mugen exhaust. So...I guess it depends on your priorities. Based on what you've been saying, though, that's actually quite a bit better than your MSY Integra with m4d TyTe valve cover. It's certainly less ricey. It's also a lot better than buying a pre-modded car that looks like the sun.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Regal
So your car and valve cover are no longer Mad Skillz Yellow? Does your car being a wannabe Type R make it faster? Sorry, I'm just a bit confused here.

Btw, my car is mostly stock, just to end that discussion. It's got suspension and a Mugen exhaust. So...I guess it depends on your priorities. Based on what you've been saying, though, that's actually quite a bit better than your MSY Integra with m4d TyTe valve cover. It's certainly less ricey. It's also a lot better than buying a pre-modded car that looks like the sun.
haha.. Ive spent more on my Turbo set up, then you have on ur car.. And If I put out a parts list ud prolly cream ur pants.. haha.. I no my cars paint is ****ed but **** show im all go..haha.. so shut the **** up..
Old 11-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by What.
yes its hideous, and so is his grille/headlight fender fitament and ride height, as well as the stickers all over the windshield. son, there is more to building a clean car than shiny paint, "dumptedness", and a DSLR. that car screams parkinglot professional.
You need to go ahead and slap yourself, I guarantee majority of people will agree with me. You sound like the kind of person that thinks everything you have is the shitt and everyone elses is lame. If I were the owner I would want to crack you in the mouth for running your mouth on a nice car like this.

Son, you need to chill out. I would honestly like to see your car 'son'. Maybe thats why you have some big black guy as your avatar, sounds like your esteem aint' that high.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by spray2020
I think you meant.. NOT counting the headlights..

I did stupid stuff with the lights.. yeah ok? But that makes my original base design Whack? Why?

I bit off the bys bumper because I added the kevlar at the bottom? Yeah, so what if I did?

everyone has bumpers by them- of course everyone has seen it..duh

they do great work, as well as all the other aftermarket companies.

A design is still a design no matter whlitterally at ideas you get from here or there-

That is what designing is all about- The idea that I decided to combine a little bit of this with a little bit of that- makes it my design- no matter if it has kevlar at the bottom like the bys, or a mouth similar to mugen-

You could equally say cwest jocked the upper grill idea for the dc5 from mugen or vice versa, or that bys jocked the simple mouth design from mugen- Ing's from Cwest.. White Crow bumper jocked a design from the em1 oem si bumper- ****, you have car companies owning other car companies- Coca-cola and Pepsi- the list goes on forever.

but go ahead, continue to hate just for the sake of hating.
But the thing is bro, is that this design isn't creative its not just the kevlar lip, it looks like you literally took the BYS off the japan ITR and put it on the usdm front.

And Cwest??? C'mon mayn don't bring F&F into this.

Please don't bring the White Crow bumper into this. They didn't bite, all they did was make a bumper that looked like a 99-00 front bumper to fit for eg's. Everyone knows that the White Crow is basically a replica of the 99-00 bumper but for EG's/EJ's. So anyone that likes that bumper but has a 92-95 civic can go ahead and buy the WC bumper.

And it's a replica of the EM1? ....Because I thought all 99-00 civics came with that style bumper.

Your spew of BS and all your little bitch followers is making me laugh every time.
Old 11-09-2009, 08:32 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 2sLoJR

This looks hideous? Are you serious?? 100000x better looking then that made up shitt..
May not look hideous but it doesnt look great.

Teggy's have "sharp" lines and bubbly front bumpers dont flow well. Its a gorgeous bumper, but it looks amazing on an EK. DC's cant really rock them.

BTW, that Integra is hot.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

But the thing is bro, is that this design isn't creative its not just the kevlar lip, it looks like you literally took the BYS off the japan ITR and put it on the usdm front.

And Cwest??? C'mon mayn don't bring F&F into this.

Please don't bring the White Crow bumper into this. They didn't bite, all they did was make a bumper that looked like a 99-00 front bumper to fit for eg's. Everyone knows that the White Crow is basically a replica of the 99-00 bumper but for EG's/EJ's. So anyone that likes that bumper but has a 92-95 civic can go ahead and buy the WC bumper.

And it's a replica of the EM1? ....Because I thought all 99-00 civics came with that style bumper.

Your spew of BS and all your little bitch followers is making me laugh every time.

Are you creative? If you are, come up with a design better than the bullshit you say i've came up with.

I mean hell, it should be easy for you since my ideas are total throw up.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thank you for finally admitting that your ideas were garbage. And yes I think Im creative but not to the point were I have to come up with a bumper. I don't think that a bumper like this needs to be made. If you dont like the choices that are out there then get a new car and if you dont like what they offer then get out the game as simple as that. Dont try to create something that REALLY doesnt need to exist when there stuff very similar to it already. And they are total throw up.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

OP your bumper kicks ***. 'nuff said.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Thank you for finally admitting that your ideas were garbage. And yes I think Im creative but not to the point were I have to come up with a bumper. I don't think that a bumper like this needs to be made. If you dont like the choices that are out there then get a new car and if you dont like what they offer then get out the game as simple as that. Dont try to create something that REALLY doesnt need to exist when there stuff very similar to it already. And they are total throw up.
Then why modify cars period? Just buy something better if you have the itch.
Honda-Tech Member

I love my ideas, but thats just me.

I don't own an integra, I own a rsx. I started this because the usdm front end selection was lacking in my opinion.

none of this aftermarket stuff isn't REALLY necessary- now is it?

I think its whack when haters hate, but arent willing to take the challenge and come up with something better. don't talk the talk if you wont try and walk the walk.
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Arthas
Then why modify cars period? Just buy something better if you have the itch.
EXACTLY.
Old 11-09-2009, 09:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Guy is in the wrong scene with an attitude like that bro. I laughed when you told him to create a new bumper but he said he couldnt. LOL!

Any more prototypes? Im sure if you made a few of these bumpers they would sell for a pretty penny.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:10 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

. Maybe thats why you have some big black guy as your avatar, sounds like your esteem aint' that high.
that black guy is mike tyson.

i netted more income in tax year 08 than both of your parents combined. how is THAT for self esteem? welcome to "the real world". it exists as soon as you click "log off".
Old 11-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Rofl.....'clean design'. Im sorry dude, but it looks wack...

...So don't even start to say its your design. When really dog, you just stole the BASIC design and idea, so don't get all fukin proud. half these retards in the thread have probably never seen the BYS bumper.

Thankfully I posted it.

I hope you design the bumper and actually make it, because it's going to be a huge fail.

Do you realize how much of a jckass you sound like? Your ignorance hurts my head.
Old 11-10-2009, 12:39 AM
Ladies and gentlemen we are floating in space...

Originally Posted by eaz_e
haha.. Ive spent more on my Turbo set up, then you have on ur car.. And If I put out a parts list ud prolly cream ur pants.. haha.. I no my cars paint is ****ed but **** show im all go..haha.. so shut the **** up..
You "no" your paint is ****ed? Did you graduate high school?

And no, I wouldn't "cream my pants" over your mod list. My car is mostly stock and has been its entire life, and will continue to be. Your car was modded when you bought it. And it's a yellow LS. There were probably 50 stock Integras for sale in your area when you bought your car, and you chose a freakin yellow one because most of what you wanted done was already done to it. Like I said, it's a matter of priorities.

The point I'm trying to make to you is that you're blowing this thread up and ruining it with your sophomoric rants about what is and isn't "rice," and yet you fit the definition of a "ricer" much better than most people on H-T by buying a pre-modded, MSY car. I'll bet your drive that thing around like it's the ****, too.

Originally Posted by spray2020
I love my ideas, but thats just me.

I don't own an integra, I own a rsx. I started this because the usdm front end selection was lacking in my opinion.

none of this aftermarket stuff isn't REALLY necessary- now is it?

I think its whack when haters hate, but arent willing to take the challenge and come up with something better. don't talk the talk if you wont try and walk the walk.
EXACTLY, man. These types of hardcore fanboys will sit there and argue til they're blue in the face about so-called functionality and not realize that almost nothing about car modification is particularly functional. It's all about what you like, and the goal should always be tastefulness. That's why I get a kick out of the fact that the #1 hater in this thread is driving a freakin yellow LS that he bought pre-modded.

As somebody who has been into Hondas for a pretty long time and has seen a lot of trends come and go, let me tell you that your bumper is damn clean looking and would definitely sell if you were able to manufacture some pieces, provided good fitment was a priority.

Last edited by Regal; 11-10-2009 at 12:51 AM.