Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS]

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS] (YumVTEC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YumVTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Isn't the car originally a 94 or 95 Si VTEC or SiR-G Integra that SoxSoxGino originally owned? I swear Gino told me the story about how he sold it to some guy that sold it to Eric. Gino was the one that got the CHP VIN plate process started and was able to get it titled and registered and everything. I just think it's funny that Eric is claiming it is a 96 or 98 ITR when it really isn't.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 02-13-2006, 03:13 PM

hmmm...erick dickerson huh! the name sounds familiar
Old 02-13-2006, 03:29 PM
BANNED

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by YumVTEC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I agree that Eric's car is amazing, especially now that it has been covered in a magazine and everything. It was dope at the Eibach meet.

Isn't the car originally a 94 or 95 Si VTEC or SiR-G Integra that SoxSoxGino originally owned? I swear Gino told me the story about how he sold it to some guy that sold it to Eric. Gino was the one that got the CHP VIN plate process started and was able to get it titled and registered and everything. I just think it's funny that Eric is claiming it is a 96 or 98 ITR when it really isn't.

Unless there is a blue VIN plate with the DC2 VIN on it that says "Type R" that matches the VIN on the firewall.

gino where you at?

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=682892

</TD></TR></TABLE>

wow great job Trevor on that research... you are one of the few people that knows the true history of that car... yes YumVtec aka Trevor is correct because as far as i know the car was purchased from g speed... then he got it registered and traded Ken-E on this board for a 98 usdm itr... which then ken-e traded it for a piece of **** red RS fake *** type r shell (which is the dumbest thing anyone can do) for the rhd SIR-G... ive seen this exposure of this car, dont fake the funk... you will probably get more props for converting that car into a itr then fronting its a real deal itr... stupid people say stupid things
Old 02-13-2006, 05:42 PM
shit post warrior

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS] (ctr909)

Looks like the "cat is outta' the bag" and someone's getting their skirt pulled up!
Old 02-13-2006, 05:51 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS] (ITRbroham)

Honestly, who cares?
Old 02-13-2006, 05:56 PM
shit post warrior

Default Re: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS] (AnToNy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AnToNy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Honestly, who cares?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The people who don't like being lied to?
Old 02-13-2006, 05:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 02-13-2006, 06:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS] (RedEK9)

back from the dead..

Old 02-13-2006, 06:03 PM
Yep, it's Eric.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AnToNy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Honestly, who cares?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Exactly, The guy doesnt post on here anymore and has his own website he goes and socializes on. I met this guy once at a local H-T meet when I was down in So cal. He is one down to earth guy, and in my books a good one

Plus, I highly doubt that is his old car, cause all of this came from Gino (pathological liar)- the guy that is AKA a SCAMMER as well.

That low life owes me $1400.00

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1526701

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ITRbroham &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

The people who don't like being lied to?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Then why dont you confront him in person, don't you live in Southern California? Why does all the hatred, have to be online and behind computer only?

Old 02-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Kill Gil

I agree that Eric's car is amazing, especially now that it has been covered in a magazine and everything. It was dope at the Eibach meet.

Unless there is a blue VIN plate with the DC2 VIN on it that says "Type R" that matches the VIN on the firewall.

gino where you at?

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=682892

</TD></TR></TABLE>

weird Ive seen the rear subrframe and it was ITR.
If its a SIR-G(JDM GSR) why doesnt it have a sunroof?
Old 02-13-2006, 06:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

GOOD Luck with that
Old 02-13-2006, 06:35 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS] (GUILOTINE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GUILOTINE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

If its a SIR-G(JDM GSR) why doesnt it have a sunroof?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Because people like to be internet bullies!
Old 02-13-2006, 06:36 PM
BANNED

Default Re: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS] (Mr.Dew)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.Dew &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Exactly, The guy doesnt post on here anymore and has his own website he goes and socializes on. I met this guy once at a local H-T meet when I was down in So cal. He is one down to earth guy, and in my books a good one

Plus, I highly doubt that is his old car, cause all of this came from Gino (pathological liar)- the guy that is AKA a SCAMMER as well.

That low life owes me $1400.00

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1526701

Then why dont you confront him in person, don't you live in Southern California? Why does all the hatred, have to be online and behind computer only?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

where is your proof at "eric dickerson"

you made up a lie post about your itr front for sale

fuckn funny man, just trying to get back at other people that use to help you out

you bite the hand that feeds you

since you got scammed im glad to get your money back post up proof... you are truly a fagget ERIC DICKERSON
Old 02-13-2006, 06:37 PM
shit post warrior

Default Re: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS] (Mr.Dew)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.Dew &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

When it really comes down to it, I could give two ***** about he or most of the sissies in here! That doesn't mean I can't have an opinion like everyone else.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:40 PM

Default Re: (Partizan)

you guys are seriously retarded.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:49 PM
Yep, it's Eric.

Default Re: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS] (ctr909)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ctr909 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

where is your proof at "eric dickerson"

you made up a lie post about your itr front for sale

fuckn funny man, just trying to get back at other people that use to help you out

you bite the hand that feeds you

since you got scammed im glad to get your money back post up proof... you are truly a fagget ERIC DICKERSON</TD></TR></TABLE>

Say what you want, The rolls are reverse. Im guessing that you're Gino? If so, where is my money you low life.
Old 02-13-2006, 06:49 PM
Kill Gil

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GUILOTINE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Old 02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
Kill Gil

btw the factory ITR lower tie bar wont work on any other car except for authentic ITR/CTR's
Old 02-13-2006, 06:54 PM

Default Re: (GUILOTINE)

awwwww shiottttt.
Old 02-13-2006, 07:01 PM
BANNED

i believe all gsr and type r rear frame are the same

juts the difference in control arm adn the lug pattern

all that stuff bolts in and out

but you know what, you guys are right, thats a true jdm type r from japan its not a sir g we all just trippen

good day
Old 02-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ctr909)

<FONT SIZE="5">THAT IS THE CLEANEST CAR EVER BUILT. JUST STOP THE BITCHING AND WHINING, LIFE IS TOO SHORT.</FONT>
Old 02-13-2006, 07:04 PM
Kill Gil

Default Re: (ctr909)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ctr909 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i believe all gsr and type r rear frame are the same

juts the difference in control arm adn the lug pattern

all that stuff bolts in and out </TD></TR></TABLE>
no you are wrong and Im 100% certain that all 92-95 civics and 94-01 DC2 non-ITRs are the same.
ITR's and CTR have a different rear subframe that is thicker and flat so you can properly mount the 22mm sway bar without tearing out.
In addition The ITR/CTR rear subframe a mounting holes for the factory lower tie bar that non-ITR subframes do not have
Old 02-13-2006, 07:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

no you are wrong and Im 100% certain that all 92-95 civics and 94-01 DC2 non-ITRs are the same.
ITR's and CTR have a different rear subframe that is thicker and flat so you can properly mount the 22mm sway bar without tearing out.
In addition The ITR/CTR rear subframe a mounting holes for the factory lower tie bar that non-ITR subframes do not have</TD></TR></TABLE>

THAT IS ACTUALLY CORRECT !

Old 02-13-2006, 07:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GUILOTINE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">btw the factory ITR lower tie bar wont work on any other car except for authentic ITR/CTR's</TD></TR></TABLE>

i drilled out a ctr subframe for my ek
Old 02-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not all JDM Si VTEC's or SiR-G's had sunroofs like all USDM GS-R's. The sunroof was an option.

the only one who can really verify this is Gino. he's the one that got that SiR-G titled and registered so he knows the VIN of the car since he's the one that originally bought it from Gspeed. He sold it to Ken-E, who then sold it to Eric. Maybe it's not the same car, but I believe it is.

Not a huge deal, it is still a clean car, and Eric did do great work on it, just sucks for him that he still doesn't own a real ITR.

Quick Reply: Eric Dickerson's newly finished project [PICS]