Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Emo Kyle is Back! Crx - God's Chariot I can Haz?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2008, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (scrEaMO Kyle)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by scrEaMO Kyle &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">those pictures are from 2003 fool, no one in the ef community had really done that, or at least i hadn't seen it, I remember when I made the thread everyone went nuts and it was like 3 pages with people asking tons of questions within a day

and yes they were oem pristine floormats

I sold that car to a guy in Atlanta, who knows where they are now

have you tried hondaautomotiveparts.com ? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well, I'm not gonna debate it with you since I don't have proof. But I'm pretty sure that car/audio enthusiasts have been putting radios/8 tracks/tape decks/CD players in the glovebox (and other locations) of all sorts of cars for at least 30 years. And the EF Civic had already been out for 15 years when you did your thing, so....

Also, I don't think floormats are on hondaautomotiveparts.com, I've checked before and I just checked again, I can't find them. I think it's because it was an accessory...which is why they also don't have mudflaps, the optional center console, and stuff like that.

There's a company out there that makes exact replicas of OEM floormats, but I can't remember their URL!
Old 11-05-2008, 02:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hushypushy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by grenthang &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">good to see u back homie and u just need keep this one </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hushypushy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

There's a company out there that makes exact replicas of OEM floormats, but I can't remember their URL! </TD></TR></TABLE>

make a thread about it or search for floor mats in the ef forum, I know it has to turn up as being asked before
Old 11-05-2008, 02:20 PM

Default Re: (scrEaMO Kyle)

crx! heck yea. do it do it.!
and good luck mannnn
Old 11-05-2008, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MurrrFit!!!)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MurrrFit!!! &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">crx! heck yea. do it do it.!
and good luck mannnn </TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks murr! you and the husband need to make it to nash this weekend!
Old 11-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (hushypushy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hushypushy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

There's a company out there that makes exact replicas of OEM floormats, but I can't remember their URL! </TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.dstuning.com