Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Beautiful 07 White 4dr Si on Blue Mag. Te37's no other like it!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2007, 06:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn, LOVE that car
Old 05-23-2007, 06:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kiddcarbuff)

looks good but how can you say that it's "no other like it!" when it's a mass produced car just lowered on some TEs, aftermarket brakes, and window visors probably available at kragen or your local autoparts store.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Beautiful 07 White 4dr Si on Blue Mag. Te37's no other like it! (qwk db8)

damn right no other like it!
Old 05-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ViZiONiZM)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ViZiONiZM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looks good but how can you say that it's "no other like it!" when it's a mass produced car just lowered on some TEs, aftermarket brakes, and window visors probably available at kragen or your local autoparts store. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha that cracks me up, the way its put together, I dont think you would have been able to put selected parts, not to mention RARE selected parts that NO u cannot find at kragen. haha thanks for the comedy man, obviously u dont know **** wut ur talking bout, magnesium blue te 37s are made only to order, thus putting u a waiting list till its done. Also, the visors, no way in hell u can find at kragen, cuz mugen makes em, as for the car itself, its rare to find a white 4 dr, blacks and red are more common. RESEARCH UR ****, BEFORE U POST UR IDIOTIC THOUGHTS!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ViZiONiZM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">looks good but how can you say that it's "no other like it!" when it's a mass produced car just lowered on some TEs, aftermarket brakes, and window visors probably available at kragen or your local autoparts store. </TD></TR></TABLE>

which kragen sells mugen visors??? lemme know so i can buy all of them and slang em on HT.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:52 PM

I've been searching high and wide and no one could give me a clear cut answer about the spoon calipers. What brackets did you use for the spoon calipers? DC5?
Old 05-23-2007, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (exhaust_note)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by exhaust_note &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've been searching high and wide and no one could give me a clear cut answer about the spoon calipers. What brackets did you use for the spoon calipers? DC5?</TD></TR></TABLE>

My buddy Elton from Raceline USA set the car up for me...I know what bracket it is, but I'm not gonna say what...I'm the frist to have Spoon Monoblocks on a 4door and I don't wanna give out my secrets. Do ur reaserch buddy

No offense but I wanna be the only one with them for as long as possible.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:00 PM

Default Re: (K20 SDN)

really
Old 05-23-2007, 07:11 PM
SiRek4

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ViZiONiZM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">When i told my parents i was gay, they laughed at me </TD></TR></TABLE>
Hahaha, ***!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 07:34 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by K20 SDN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I know what bracket it is, but I'm not gonna say what...I'm the frist to have Spoon Monoblocks on a 4door and I don't wanna give out my secrets. Do ur reaserch buddy </TD></TR></TABLE>

I just lost all respect for you..

have a good life.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Beautiful 07 White 4dr Si on Blue Mag. Te37's no other like it! (SlowEf8's)

Very nice sedan!!
Old 05-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (exhaust_note)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by exhaust_note &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I just lost all respect for you..

have a good life.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 05-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

cooliio
Old 05-23-2007, 08:54 PM
Imperious: Mod of Valor

Default Re: Beautiful 07 White 4dr Si on Blue Mag. Te37's no other like it! (qwk db8)

Love the Mugen wing, that NSX is dope.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SlowEf8's)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SlowEf8’s &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hahaha that cracks me up, the way its put together, I dont think you would have been able to put selected parts, not to mention RARE selected parts that NO u cannot find at kragen. haha thanks for the comedy man, obviously u dont know **** wut ur talking bout, magnesium blue te 37s are made only to order, thus putting u a waiting list till its done. Also, the visors, no way in hell u can find at kragen, cuz mugen makes em, as for the car itself, its rare to find a white 4 dr, blacks and red are more common. RESEARCH UR ****, BEFORE U POST UR IDIOTIC THOUGHTS!!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Typical ricer Honda response...

This type of response obviously shows that you're retarded. Hondas and Honda parts in general are never rare. Being put on a waiting list is considered to be "rare"? Are you stupid? That only means it'll only take me a phone call and I'll have the same rims as your buddy does, except I'll be waiting months back. Dumbasses such as yourself only think they're "rare."

Step up to real old school classics such as the 70s and below cars and you tell me which parts are harder and more "rare" to find.

GDHS...
Old 05-23-2007, 09:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

One of my favorite cars from Eibach. Is he doing the JDM front? I saw the headlights sitting in front of his car?
Old 05-23-2007, 09:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wheels and tires are hot. a jdm/cdm front will set if off with a mugen lip.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by K20 SDN &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

My buddy Elton from Raceline USA set the car up for me...I know what bracket it is, but I'm not gonna say what...I'm the frist to have Spoon Monoblocks on a 4door and I don't wanna give out my secrets. Do ur reaserch buddy

No offense but I wanna be the only one with them for as long as possible. </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha,thats lame,ur buddy set the car up FOR you so why are you sweating who has what.

you probably have no clue you even needed a bracket to run it so you're being a douche instead of just helping a fellow 4 door si owner out..

its just ******* calipers,and theres all ready hundreds of other hondas with spoon clappers,so you're not amazing or anything,just so you know.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee")

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

haha,thats lame,ur buddy set the car up FOR you so why are you sweating who has what.

you probably have no clue you even needed a bracket to run it so you're being a douche instead of just helping a fellow 4 door si owner out..

its just ******* calipers,and theres all ready hundreds of other hondas with spoon clappers,so you're not amazing or anything,just so you know.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are u serious?? I picked the parts out and he Set the car up...meaning set he camber, suspension settings ect. Don't try to come out on here all brave and **** dude. I build cars all my life. As far as the bracket for the caliper goes...it's my business if i wanna let people know what I did. Yes, ur right..there is hundreds of people with these calipers on their cars but The application for my car isn't even in production yet from Spoon, but i know what I needed to make them work. Why should I tell the world how to set there car up?

Old 05-23-2007, 09:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (freshjuicebox)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by freshjuicebox &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wheels and tires are hot. a jdm/cdm front will set if off with a mugen lip.</TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks dude...I actually got the JDM front and rear conversion for it with the Mugen body parts... thats going on next. Good call though
Old 05-23-2007, 10:35 PM
j.dizzle

Default Re: Beautiful 07 White 4dr Si on Blue Mag. Te37's no other like it! (EM1Michael3589)

wingless ftw
Old 05-23-2007, 11:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Are u serious?? I picked the parts out and he Set the car up...meaning set he camber, suspension settings ect. Don't try to come out on here all brave and **** dude. I build cars all my life. As far as the bracket for the caliper goes...it's my business if i wanna let people know what I did. Yes, ur right..there is hundreds of people with these calipers on their cars but The application for my car isn't even in production yet from Spoon, but i know what I needed to make them work. Why should I tell the world how to set there car up?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

why not? why are you on such a high pedastool right now that you cant come down for a second and help another honda-tech member out?

he's probably not even located anywhere near you,and its not like you are gona recieve a nobel prize for doing this...im sure the guy is gona figure it out anyways,I just dont see what is it to you to "keep this secret"

its like the honda community is so competitive now,everyone is all about who has what or who does what first.and its bringing down the scene just as much as all the "typeR style" lips and replica wheels,a few years ago,you probably would have posted a how to thread in one of the FAQ threads cause you would have been so eager to share with the rest of the honda community your newfound discovery.

Old 05-23-2007, 11:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Very nice
Old 05-24-2007, 12:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NIKE SB'd)

To each their own
Old 05-24-2007, 07:44 AM
SiRek4

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ViZiONiZM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Typical ricer Honda response...

This type of response obviously shows that you're retarded. Hondas and Honda parts in general are never rare. Being put on a waiting list is considered to be "rare"? Are you stupid? That only means it'll only take me a phone call and I'll have the same rims as your buddy does, except I'll be waiting months back. Dumbasses such as yourself only think they're "rare."

Step up to real old school classics such as the 70s and below cars and you tell me which parts are harder and more "rare" to find.

GDHS... </TD></TR></TABLE>
even if he had a nice classic "from the 70's", ****** like you would still find a reason to hate so lets go ahead and shut it up.
you probably have his car as your desktop anyway.

Quick Reply: Beautiful 07 White 4dr Si on Blue Mag. Te37's no other like it!