Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Accord and Truck Pictures.

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2008, 05:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Accord and Truck Pictures.

Got our camera back from Cannon repair today. One of the pins got bent down where the memory card goes in so I couldn't use it. Cost a fair amount to fix as they have a flat rate service but got it fixed. Anyway decided to go out and take some pictures of the cars to test it out. I washed and waxed the car today and changed the oil so here are some pictures. I used the Turtle Wax ICE Liquid wax. Not sure how long it will last. I waxed it with Turtle Wax ICE Paste about 2 months ago or so. I try to do them every 3 months give or take although it doesn't always happen.

It's a 2006 Honda Accord V6 6speed manual. It has leather heated seats, xm radio, pretty much everything except the Navigation system. The V6 6speeds come pretty loaded without having to add any options. As in you can't get them without this stuff. We didn't get the navigation as we got a portable Garmin Nuvi where we can use it in all the cars instead of just that one.

We bought it new and had the first two oil changes at the dealer and since then it's had only Royal Purple oil in it.
It's pretty much stock. The only mods are a K&N drop in air filter. Was easier as this you can wash and reuse instead of replacing.

Royal Purple oil as stated above.

USA Spec Ipod adapter. This is the one the OEM Honda sites sell I assume it's what you'd get from the dealer if you paid for the ipod hookup. So you should just call this stock. I just bought it and installed it as it was a lot cheaper for me to do so and well, I can install stuff like this pretty easily.

Garmin Nuvi 350 GPS that moves from this car to others depending on where I need it.

The only other mod I can think of is Farenheit hi beam headlights. The low beams are still stock.

After driving this thing and then getting in the truck it feels like I got on a moped. This thing is soo much faster it's not funny. At 40mph you can put it in 2nd and just hit the gas and it will spin the tires not touching the clutch. It's probably the fastest Honda I've ever been in all while getting 34-35mpg on a good day if you do mixed driving and drive it easy. As in not spinning tires.

What do you guys think?

Onto the ones of the Dodge. It's dirty but oh well. I didn't want to wash it to take pictures today.