Notices
Honda Accord & Crosstour (2003 - 2012) 2003 - 2012 Honda Accord and Inspire

2011 Crosstour Keyless entry "personalization" options

Search this Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Crosstour Keyless entry "personalization" options

Hi everyone - first time post here, I searched this forum pretty extensively as well as the web as a whole and couldn't find the answer I'm looking for.

I have a 2011 Crosstour and I was wondering what "personalization" options there are to choose from (often, the dealers don't even seem aware or willing to do this until I bring the info to them). By personalization options I mean things like the headlight behavior after vehicle is exited, horn honking on alarm set (or double press), etc.

I know how to do at least a little bit of the interior stuff like I have locking and unlocking like I want to when I shift into or out of park.

However I was wondering if there is a list of all the available interior and exterior personalization options, and if they are set with the HDS at the dealer, or programmed on the vehicle like the lock/unlock behavior.

I searched in the factory service manual and it mentioned nothing about available options.

The only thing remotely in line with what I'm talking about that I could find was this document that looked like a pre-delivery check for an Odyssey.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, and also as I said - first time post, please be kind enough to let me know if I've not met the standards in any way for the usual expectations in this group.

Thanks!
Old 03-01-2012, 05:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 2011 Crosstour Keyless entry "personalization" options

There isn't much. Individual seat position, mirrors, phone directory linked to the remote. Colors and other in the nav system.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:48 AM
Trial User

Default Re: 2011 Crosstour Keyless entry "personalization" options

Originally Posted by Stuff
There isn't much. Individual seat position, mirrors, phone directory linked to the remote. Colors and other in the nav system.
Ya specifically I'm trying to figure out what the options are for delayed exterior lighting off, and alarm arming/disarming "announcing." I'm trying to get my headlights to blink as little as possible (which they do with the delayed exterior lighting. . .which is a nice feature to have, I'm reluctant to loose it) in an effort to maximize the lifespan of my aftermarket HID ballasts (which really seem to dislike any quick on/off cycles, i.e. I've already gone through one [albeit, it was probably a little flaky from the start]).