Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

OFFICIAL EK SQUAD PIC THREAD

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2008, 10:49 AM
dut
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (BignevadaBoB)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BignevadaBoB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Not everyone can or would spend that amount of time and money into their cars. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats what CCs and parents are for??? Muwahahha.
Old 06-26-2008, 11:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (dut)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dut &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Thats what CCs and parents are for??? Muwahahha. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahah if my cc could buy time i'd be broke!
Old 06-26-2008, 11:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BignevadaBoB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'm sure a lot of the squad feels this way, but no one wants to say anything. It's not even about being tight-knit as a squad. There just seems to be a lack of courtesy and respect for fellow squad members that aren't at the level of Fred, Toto or Airbag Squadz (no disrespect, sorry to put you guys on the spot like that). Not everyone can or would spend that amount of time and money into their cars. I mean everyones car was picked to be in the squad for a reason and it's [freak]ed up that when some people post a picture or post random chit chat, a lot of the "active" members don't acknowledge them. I don't see it as a "hey look at me, I want attention type deal," but this is a squad and we should support one another. I've spoken to a few other squaders and it really does seem that if you're not an "OG" or have mad JDM parts no one cares. Excuse my rant, but I am old and it's that time of the month

Positive or negative feedback is welcome </TD></TR></TABLE>

you do have a point but to me it seems that alot of the og don't even post in here that often no more. its mostly the newer or more recent addition squaders that have been posting alot. I do see some new squader that post up chit/chat that are non related that i see dont even need to be in here, but on aim or yahoo messenger or even pm. that might be why they are ignored. everyone that i see post pics on here always do get support from other squad members. its just that the squad is growing and its maybe hard to keep up with everyone. im going down to the wek sos meet with nate so can't wait to finally meet whomever shows up
also some one help me find a hatch im willing to drive down to cali too
Old 06-26-2008, 11:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hasback*)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hasback* &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks homie...

i have pics of that ******** vees car. and old pics of fred. da kingg car. </TD></TR></TABLE>

ahh luv u too dirtbag...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NorCal EM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">which squaders are gonna be at the weksos meet?
Nate
veee
andy
loreto
anyone else?</TD></TR></TABLE>

when did i get on the list of attendees?
Old 06-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ATS*VEEE)

you're a traitor to norcal if you dont show up.
Old 06-26-2008, 12:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

vee your a supa star people are assuming you will be there lol
Old 06-26-2008, 12:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (pho:20)

i miss my EK..
Old 06-26-2008, 12:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (-Gambit-)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by -Gambit- &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

true that, ive been feeling this way for some time now. </TD></TR></TABLE>

me too. wasnt that way when I came in. its all about the children and who doesnt like who.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by pho:20 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

you do have a point but to me it seems that alot of the og don't even post in here that often no more. its mostly the newer or more recent addition squaders that have been posting alot. I do see some new squader that post up chit/chat that are non related that i see dont even need to be in here, but on aim or yahoo messenger or even pm. that might be why they are ignored. everyone that i see post pics on here always do get support from other squad members. its just that the squad is growing and its maybe hard to keep up with everyone. im going down to the wek sos meet with nate so can't wait to finally meet whomever shows up
also some one help me find a hatch im willing to drive down to cali too </TD></TR></TABLE>

I post still.

User Posts
ATS*Mark 3345
just Touge 2964
yee SERIOUS 2288
kidkombo 2221
Nate047 1876
Airbag Club 1733
-Gambit- 1563
ecahatch 1484
ATS*VEEE 1353
b18ctrb 1268

Old 06-26-2008, 01:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (just Touge)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by just Touge &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I post still.

User Posts
ATS*Mark 3345
just Touge 2964
yee SERIOUS 2288
kidkombo 2221
Nate047 1876
Airbag Club 1733
-Gambit- 1563
ecahatch 1484
ATS*VEEE 1353
b18ctrb 1268

</TD></TR></TABLE>
the people who you post up like mark, ecahatch are two who rarely post in here now. gambit kombo maybe will show up twice a week .
Old 06-26-2008, 01:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kidkombo)

Damn hasback, ride is dope!
Old 06-26-2008, 01:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (pho:20)

It's gonna be cool meeting the squaders from out of state... see you guys at the wek sos meet...
Old 06-26-2008, 01:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (DsR_andy)

hay guise

i go both ways (no homo)

Old 06-26-2008, 02:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm sure a lot of the squad feels this way, but no one wants to say anything. It's not even about being tight-knit as a squad. There just seems to be a lack of courtesy and respect for fellow squad members that aren't at the level of Fred, Toto or Airbag Squadz (no disrespect, sorry to put you guys on the spot like that). Not everyone can or would spend that amount of time and money into their cars. I mean everyones car was picked to be in the squad for a reason and it's [freak]ed up that when some people post a picture or post random chit chat, a lot of the "active" members don't acknowledge them. I don't see it as a "hey look at me, I want attention type deal," but this is a squad and we should support one another. I've spoken to a few other squaders and it really does seem that if you're not an "OG" or have mad JDM parts no one cares. Excuse my rant, but I am old and it's that time of the month

WOW! Great response! I know when I 1st came into the squad I did not think my car was even worthy or even in the same league as some of the cars that were already part of the group, and I even feel that way sometimes now
I know its just a internet Squad or whatever, but I think what makes our squad better than everyone else is the diversity. We have some guys in here with big boost applications, all motor, RARE JDM parts, sick paint jobs, and all CF
We all know not everyone has all the money or time to spend on there cars as they wish, but I also think some people are content and satisfied with their own personal builds. The only thing that I can really see is that there is not that much support for each other! Like for me there is no other EK Squad member close to me other than Nova and xplizit who are all the way in Toronto. I know some of you Cali guys get to hang more than others thus the buddy support system
As stated we are like a big extended family on here who some of us really dont know each other in person but just being on here and typing away like me now
Old 06-26-2008, 02:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BignevadaBoB &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm sure a lot of the squad feels this way, but no one wants to say anything. It's not even about being tight-knit as a squad. There just seems to be a lack of courtesy and respect for fellow squad members that aren't at the level of Fred, Toto or Airbag Squadz (no disrespect, sorry to put you guys on the spot like that). Not everyone can or would spend that amount of time and money into their cars. I mean everyones car was picked to be in the squad for a reason and it's [freak]ed up that when some people post a picture or post random chit chat, a lot of the "active" members don't acknowledge them. I don't see it as a "hey look at me, I want attention type deal," but this is a squad and we should support one another. I've spoken to a few other squaders and it really does seem that if you're not an "OG" or have mad JDM parts no one cares. Excuse my rant, but I am old and it's that time of the month

Thanks for sticking up for me. Sometimes I feel like I own a del sol rather than an EK.. I wish it was more up to par, but oh well. It is what it is.

But I'm always on aim to chitter chatter. Hit me guys.

Btw Nate, your an *******.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Ek9ReVciVic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ek9ReVciVic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i miss my EK.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Heard u were getting it fixed homeboyyy?
Old 06-26-2008, 02:19 PM

Default Re: (Ek9ReVciVic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ek9ReVciVic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i miss my EK.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

get a new one haha
Old 06-26-2008, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: (n1_kT)

Does anyone have the web site where the bolts and washers are sold from? I need to get some beauty washers and bolts for my DD.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (n1_kT)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by n1_kT &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

get a new one haha</TD></TR></TABLE>
a yellow one
Old 06-26-2008, 02:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (yee SERIOUS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by yee SERIOUS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Btw Nate, your an *******. </TD></TR></TABLE>

dont be jealousy
Old 06-26-2008, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NorCal EM1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NorCal EM1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you're a traitor to norcal if you dont show up. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Unfortunately i cannot attend every single event thrown in northern cali, i actually have priorities as well as some others here....
Old 06-26-2008, 02:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (yee SERIOUS)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by yee SERIOUS &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Thanks for sticking up for me. Sometimes I feel like I own a del sol rather than an EK.. I wish it was more up to par, but oh well. It is what it is.

But I'm always on aim to chitter chatter. Hit me guys.

Btw Nate, your an *******. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I dont even have an EK anymore but I seem to be just as supportive now as any time. I'm still bringing new faces into the Squad, lets not ruin a good thing.
Old 06-26-2008, 02:44 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<FONT SIZE="5"><FONT COLOR="darkseagreen">EVERYONE NEEDS A FLIPPING HUG!!!</FONT></FONT>
Old 06-26-2008, 02:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*VEEE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Unfortunately i cannot attend every single event thrown in northern cali, i actually have priorities as well as some others here.... </TD></TR></TABLE>

BULLSH!T !!!!! lol meets are set around Vee's schedule!!!!!
Old 06-26-2008, 02:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

vee DO IT...
Old 06-26-2008, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS*VEEE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> <FONT SIZE="5"><FONT COLOR="darkseagreen">EVERYONE NEEDS A HUG FROM A FLIP. </FONT></FONT> </TD></TR></TABLE>

That is not very nice Mr. Viet.

Quick Reply: OFFICIAL EK SQUAD PIC THREAD