Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

>>>official ej1 squad<<<

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 10:57 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: >>>official ej1 squad<<<

Originally Posted by Sean Juan
Wow. Thanks for ripping off our logo at EJ1OwnersClub.com.
Let me guess it's that time of the month where your *** whole is bleeding like a water fall ?

well this happen last month you said our name your forum got active then died out then this month your forum once again was dead now you bring our name to get active hey what ever our name can do to help as long as you keep saying our name
Old 07-07-2009, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

PFHT EJ1OC is not dead.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ej1oc is far from dead, its free of retards as well has a lot of kick *** people
Old 07-07-2009, 06:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just got banned from ej1squat.*** lol didnt last 6 hours... lol ban me here pussies!!!!!
Old 07-07-2009, 06:49 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

lol you guys are my poperocy on the net i could go on a totally different forum and say something and it's quick to get quoted lol wow NO LIFE ? this is really to funny you guys hate me that much ? this is madness ROFL I suggest you go see a doctor that aint normal .
Old 07-07-2009, 06:51 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by My Db2 AinT JDM
i just got banned from ej1squat.*** lol didnt last 6 hours... lol ban me here pussies!!!!!
you got ban cause you were acting like a complete e-thug idiot what do you expect ? stupid retard .
Old 07-07-2009, 06:53 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

O and what are guys suppose to be ? some kind of gang on the net ? really lmao you can't be serious .
Old 07-07-2009, 07:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol paul...
Old 07-07-2009, 08:41 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by ej1excoupe
lol paul...
Lol no joke I'm serious i was at work it was slow jay calls me up along with like 5 other people saying their hating again im like what???? so i jumped on my work comp and what do you know same old **** like they have nothing better to do . I get off handle running my shop i get a text from a friend saying they made another DAM THREAD ABOUT ME lol who does that ? for like the whole F***ing day they made a shrine about me im on the freeway on my phone laughing i get home take a shower jump on my comp and still on my *** lmfao serious talk like all 6 of their active members are just yappin off for the whole 24/7 cycle of the day !

WHO DOES THAT !

then they go to my forum and talk **** and act like straight ignorant kids then complains about me banning them .

YOU FOOLS seriously crack me up you and all 6 of your forum members .

Including that stupid owner of your forum that tried to scam me and sell me that ej1oc free domain for $700.00 bucks then i found he was willing to give it away to some one else wtf it's obvious he doesn't like that forum if he was trying to sell it you rejects puppets try doing something more constructive with your lifes .

IT'S ONLY THE NET LET ALONE SOME CAR FORUM YOU WILL NOT GET A METAL OF HONOR FOR D*CK RIDING SEAN'S LITTLE WEE WEE !
Old 07-07-2009, 09:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Paul-R
you got ban cause you were acting like a complete e-thug idiot what do you expect ? stupid retard .
Really, did u read what I posted? Never did i threaten or say i was gonna whoop sumones ***. lol, u gotta look up the definition of e thugging homie. hah, e thuggin is telling sumone that ur gonna see them at a meet. lol, i got banned cuz u guys have issues with people from ej1oc.. lol plain n simple...
Old 07-07-2009, 09:21 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Really, did u read what I posted? Never did i threaten or say i was gonna whoop sumones ***. lol, u gotta look up the definition of e thugging homie. hah, e thuggin is telling sumone that ur gonna see them at a meet. lol, i got banned cuz u guys have issues with people from ej1oc.. lol plain n simple...
See you can't argue with ignorance ......

What don't you understand about me not even going on that forum at all then i get text out of know where about hating hating hating, i haven't been on their in a while i forgot about that forum. how do you guys bring me up out of no where ? .

LISTEN YOU IDIOT WEENIE ! stop making it a problem it's only the net what don't you understand about that ??????????? you can't comprehend ? go to that dumb forum and see who says what all 6 of you just simply talked trash for a whole day no one from my forum beside jay said something and we didn't even diss you kids lmfao get a life serious you aint getting paid for acting like sean's puppets .

I really don't care about no one i don't know so for you to assume i hate people on their is plain out dumb it's obvious who hates who if you can't see it then your dumb *** is one sided .
Old 07-07-2009, 09:29 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

And about that inline4 meet thang ej1serge said he will be at it first so for you to say i said that is clearly a indication of your ignorant *** assumptions i simply replied back to him saying i will be their to so stop trying to blow it up out of paportion to much d*ck riding is going to give you a bum whole rash .

HOW OLD ARE YOU ?
Old 07-07-2009, 11:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol..why do u need to know my age? gonna try to bash on the age? lol seriously.. u and ur site is lame straight up homie.. lol@ listen you idiot weenie... wow!!! and ur asking my age.. lol
Old 07-08-2009, 01:01 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

lol..why do u need to know my age? gonna try to bash on the age? lol seriously.. u and ur site is lame straight up homie.. lol@ listen you idiot weenie... wow!!! and ur asking my age.. lol
Point proven thanks Mr.G man lol see how you turn when you run out of lame d*ck riding stuff to say it's like the more you type the less you say, what a complete idiot. you are just a follower "straight up homie" wtf is this a gang bang speech ? fool your a tool. Your lame facts are just measly opinions your childish personalty is 100% ERRRR .

Last edited by Paul-R; 07-08-2009 at 01:07 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Paul, we don't have 6 members. If you want to talk real numbers, you have just over 6% of the amount of members that WE have. You're very immature on the internet, and I'm assuming you are in person too. You ripped off our website after your wife wouldn't let you purchase it from me when you wanted to. I'm sorry she has you by the ***** like that.

Resorting to name calling on the internet admits guilt imo. Good luck with your site, but don't talk smack about the original site that you ripped off. That's like Rota talking **** about Work Wheels. It just doesn't make any sense.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wtf? so we are the sad people with no lifes and nothing better to do? and their paul said he gets like 6 phone calls from his lick *** squad members crying down the phone so you JUMP on your comp and start banning members of your squad, this went on for the whole day is cause thats how bad you are!
Old 07-08-2009, 10:27 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Paul, we don't have 6 members. If you want to talk real numbers, you have just over 6% of the amount of members that WE have. You're very immature on the internet, and I'm assuming you are in person too. You ripped off our website after your wife wouldn't let you purchase it from me when you wanted to. I'm sorry she has you by the ***** like that.

Resorting to name calling on the internet admits guilt imo. Good luck with your site, but don't talk smack about the original site that you ripped off. That's like Rota talking **** about Work Wheels. It just doesn't make any sense.
Lol sean $700.00 to buy ej1ownersclub.com ? well if you click on the bottom where it says zetaboards you can make a free domain you you dumb a** how are you going to sell me a web site thats been up for what 2 years and now it only has 6 active people ? for $700.00 bucks ? your and idiot the only reason why i didn't buy is cause it's free to make your own !!! . dam you are as stupid as your forum really who does that **** ? scamming is something broke people do to get more money the funny thang was you were bugging the **** out me to buy it you are sorry sean really you are, and as a man of my word you said don't talk about it in public and to this day i haven't said nothing, but your dumb a** is over here blabbering it out getting your little puppets hyped up and what not your sorry man O AND weren't trying to sell me SPRINGRATE.com aslo ? fool your sorry your a clear example of dumb business guy .
Old 07-08-2009, 10:30 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by robbys89
Wtf? so we are the sad people with no lifes and nothing better to do? and their paul said he gets like 6 phone calls from his lick *** squad members crying down the phone so you JUMP on your comp and start banning members of your squad, this went on for the whole day is cause thats how bad you are!
Who the hell are you ? Sean how does it feel to have all these puppets around you ? see this is what ej1ownersclub.com is about filled with dumb people like this guy that doesn't even know me .....
Old 07-08-2009, 10:38 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

And it's funny how you guys migrate to H-T to tell me this how immature is that wow you guys really do look cool right about now good job hahahaha you get the really cool loser badge keep it up notice it's only us talking about so if you think you getting people to read this it's pretty funny cause it's only the net dumb a** . who cares about drama ? lol

Sean tried to scam me $700.00 for ej1ownerclub.com
And even tried to sell me SPRINGRATE.COM lmfao

sean remeber this ?

Sean Juan · Feb 5 2009, 12:07 PM
"Hey Paul. To run the site is very easy. The Admin has a whole separate control panel where you can control just about everything. It pretty much runs itself though. The hosting is free so you don't need to pay anything monthly. The domain name is $8.95 a year through godaddy.com. I would transfer that over to you. You would need to create a free account over there. That's it. I can help you if you need it with anything. I would still expect to be a moderator at least, but I wouldn't need access to the control panel. How familiar are you with running a forum or posting on forums at least? Also, since you are a new member, can you send me some information about you and maybe show me another forum where you have been a member a long time? I just want to make sure the site's heads upwards once I get rid of it. A lot of people rely on it since it's the only site strictly for 92-95 civic coupes. I feel the site is worth around $1100-1400 based on its popularity among owners, but I'm willing to let it go for a lot less, mainly because I want to see it run by someone else. With that said, I think $800 would be more than fair. I also expect that all financial talk be kept confidential, as it will be with anyone else who shows interest. Let me know what you think and we can always come to some sort of an agreement. "

Sean Juan · Feb 14 2009, 01:04 PM
That's very good to hear. I just wanted to make sure you weren't some 16 year old who just got his first car. Just let me know what you decide and good luck talking to the wife! haha

Sean Juan · Feb 13 2009, 11:37 AM
Any word from the wifey?

this one is way t funny trying to sell me it with lies lmfao
I have other people interested but they seem younger and like they're just doing more talking. As far as the shirts go, I will send you the logo that you can take wherever you'd like to get them printed. The site I use is one of those free ones.

Sean Juan · Mar 23 2009, 03:54 PM
Hey man. Hope everything's going well. Just a heads up, I'm reducing the price down to $700. I'm also looking to sell springrates.com if you know anyone interested. I don't want to sell either but I'm so slammed with my job and other design work that I can't invest time into them.

their it's out now see who is a b*tch now your only mad cause you couldn't scamm me you pathetic loser .
Old 07-08-2009, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

$700 for a forum with 2500 members is a steal. The traffic we have on that site exceeds any site you will ever create. I'm sorry your broke *** wanted to buy it but couldn't afford it and your wife also wouldn't let you. And no, I'm not selling springrates.com.

You're a bad business guy, not me. You can't be original. You told members on your forum that they will be banned if you see them posting at EJ1OC. That **** is hilarious. And you're talking about me having puppets? I don't do anything except give people a good place to talk about their cars. I don't control them or try to like you do.

I never once bugged you. YOU came to me in PMs and asked about it.

Here's the PM you sent:

ej1squad · Feb 2 2009, 06:59 PM Report Post Forward
Hey Sean i am really interested in this idea of owning this forum what do i need to run it and how much we are talking about ?
thanks Sean.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Haha it's funny you left out hte original PM you sent ... I posted it above.

Hey Sean i am really interested in this idea of owning this forum what do i need to run it and how much we are talking about ?

thanks Sean.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Here's a screenshot of the WHOLE conversation.

You're a loser man. I'm sorry you can't be original and have to rip off someone's idea.
And for the record. I have no intentions to sell the forum. I'm sure you hope I did.
Old 07-08-2009, 10:48 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

to make it worst your own mod told me you were giving it out . . \

not giving out his name cause i have respect .

Unkown · May 25 2009, 09:41 AM
yea paul....
i have nothing against you at all nor have i ever, and i would like to remain on good terms with you.

i didnt know about the "scam" you were talkin about, because as far as i knew he was trying to give the site away. obv not lol.
sean is a long time friend of mine, and springrates has helped me out, so whether or not this "scam" actually happened is irrelevant to me. i still think Sean Juan is a good guy.

as for your homie dude, we have a a policy here of no talking about anything illegal. hence the no "kills" section... could that been handled better.. absolutly. he probably didnt have to be banned. (btw are you talking about .kushej1. or w/e)

its fine that you dont repect sean but dissing him, is dissing everyone on this site. most of the people here look up to him. seans not on your site tellin you that it sucks. (there are probably members on here that are sayin that, but idk because im not on there lol...

all im saying is if sean didnt do what he did, would you still have made your site with that name?
the name is the thing that upsets alot of people.
ugg idk dude, lol.
im in NY, your in Cali, and Sean is Florida.

im, just trying to keep all the drama between the 2 board to a minimum, and would prefer to keep the talking over PM's if possible. im sure you understand why.
if you know of anyone (besides yellowone (cuz he **** talks everyone)) that is from this site, that comes over to your and says anything bad, let me know and ill talk to them on here, rather than trying to have an E-Fight lmao

Sincerly-
UNKNOWN

again nothing against your ideas, just the name lol

lol you see how pathetic you are sean tell me how do you live like that ? f*cking loser .
Old 07-08-2009, 10:51 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

err i was interested in buying it dumb a** how does that contradict my action ? am i the one starting problems ? know so how does me wanting to buy ej1oc make me a bad person i never once said nothing bad about you idiot in fact i left ej1oc alone but you couldn't respect me and seen my forum getting active and got jealous FOOL YOUR DUMB .M
Old 07-08-2009, 10:54 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

$700 for a forum with 2500 members is a steal. The traffic we have on that site exceeds any site you will ever create. I'm sorry your broke *** wanted to buy it but couldn't afford it and your wife also wouldn't let you. And no, I'm not selling springrates.com.

You're a bad business guy, not me. You can't be original. You told members on your forum that they will be banned if you see them posting at EJ1OC. That **** is hilarious. And you're talking about me having puppets? I don't do anything except give people a good place to talk about their cars. I don't control them or try to like you do.

I never once bugged you. YOU came to me in PMs and asked about it.

Here's the PM you sent:

thanks Sean.
if anyone reads this they can clearly see popularity is worth 20 bucks max for ej1oc be real you were trying to scam me right ?

What have i said about you ? nothing did i say you suck and what not ? NO why do you constantly hate on me ?

your a loser plain and simple go run your run down forum .

at the end of the day your mad cause you didn't make that $700.00 bucks off of me plain and simple if people can see that then o well .

Quick Reply: >>>official ej1 squad<<<