Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

deleted

sorry
Old 11-06-2006, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EF JUNKIE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF JUNKIE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">any socal ef guys going to the wilson park meet on the 19th.?</TD></TR></TABLE>
gots a link my freind?
Old 11-06-2006, 06:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MasterShake)

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1746581
Old 11-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Mr_CRX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vega_box &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">deleted

sorry</TD></TR></TABLE>
haha. chill. i was just joking.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MugenTEK)

OMFG!!!! damn thats HARD!!!
Old 11-06-2006, 07:00 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (Mr_CRX)

after seeing the early 70s civic 1200cc in this months sport compact car magazine im considering going REAL old school. wish someone could dig up those pics on the net. i cant find em.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

That was a great article..they called the car tokyo joe. His dad helped set up honda dealers. Good stuff it said that lil sucker sreamed all the way to 10000rpm. There pics on the scc website i thought..but i could be wrong.

Vega btw that last pic you posted of the primered hatch are those old sparcos on there?
Old 11-06-2006, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF JUNKIE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1746581</TD></TR></TABLE>
thx
Old 11-06-2006, 07:14 PM

EFSS153

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (vega_box)

I understand that some are not interested in knick knack parts, and that's perfectly acceptable. I've always been a big fan of Pac_Man's CRX. It was all business.

As for my project, I tend to not discuss it in great detail, as I'd rather not draw attention to myself as many do with build up threads. I, on the other hand, want my car to be functional without sacrificing cleanliness and unique enough to call it my own. In order to achieve a level of uniqueness without slapping on some oddly colored wheels or tasteless overpriced parts, I attempt to progress in a low key manner.

Another reason I chose not to start the traditional "build up thread" is because I have my limits financially, but I've made a decision that I will chose the best parts to fit my taste and purpose. Therefore, the so called project will consist of a sequence of paychecks followed by parts being delivered. The culmination of which may take the latter part of a year or two. Hence the jokes about a completion goal of Spring '09, etc. I figure I've got the time, I'm developing the patience, why not build it from the ground up to my specifications.

I dropped a hint a while back. Most were lost in the proverbial "Kansas City Shuffle."
Old 11-06-2006, 07:17 PM

Default Re: (1 Fly SI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 1 Fly SI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">why does someone always have to get the last word in?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Stupid bitches
Old 11-06-2006, 07:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (magoo_lc1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by magoo_lc1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Vega btw that last pic you posted of the primered hatch are those old sparcos on there?</TD></TR></TABLE>

yump
I was very indecisive in those days and so might say this ha carried on to the present but also color blind
as I will show you
When i first got them they primerd black something nasty and slightly chipping like the on in the back..

And then I painted them gold when that whole "Bronze/Gold wheel" era was around (I use to follow trends )

And then Red and Black

then I painted them green and Red

And then I recovered from crack and painted them all one color which was when they looked decent and someone decided to steal them. They lasted to cars before they were stolen too.

And thats the story of my first ever aftermarket rims

You can see the camera upgrade during the story.

Modified by vega_box at 8:55 PM 11/6/2006
Old 11-06-2006, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (NAallTheWAY)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NAallTheWAY &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
As for my project, I tend to not discuss it in great detail, as I'd rather not draw attention to myself as many do with build up threads. I, on the other hand, want my car to be functional without sacrificing cleanliness and unique enough to call it my own. In order to achieve a level of uniqueness without slapping on some oddly colored wheels or tasteless overpriced parts, I attempt to progress in a low key manner.

Another reason I chose not to start the traditional "build up thread" is because I have my limits financially, but I've made a decision that I will chose the best parts to fit my taste and purpose. Therefore, the so called project will consist of a sequence of paychecks followed by parts being delivered. The culmination of which may take the latter part of a year or two. Hence the jokes about a completion goal of Spring '09, etc. I figure I've got the time, I'm developing the patience, why not build it from the ground up to my specifications.

I dropped a hint a while back. Most were lost in the proverbial "Kansas City Shuffle."</TD></TR></TABLE>

well said
I almost wish I didn't make a thread about my car. But they're were some perks to it though. People get ideas. I to was on a limited budget when I did mine. And tried to go at it a bit to fast. Although I don't regret anything I did, I do wish I had more help rather then me sitting in the sun by myself.
I would always hate to see great cars and never see how they progressed, just because I like to see whats out there and what people are doing
Old 11-06-2006, 07:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (vega_box)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by vega_box &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

well said
I almost wish I didn't make a thread about my car. But they're were some perks to it though. People get ideas. I to was on a limited budget when I did mine. And tried to go at it a bit to fast. Although I don't regret anything I did, I do wish I had more help rather then me sitting in the sun by myself.
I would always hate to see great cars and never see how they progressed, just because I like to see whats out there and what people are doing</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 11-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Hey kev do your mirrors fit like the usdm one do?
Old 11-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (1 Fly SI)

yeah they fit just the same even though my doors are jdm they should be the same.

from your picture your mirror looks like it needs to go towards the front of the car another 1/2 " to 1 " and the top looks like its over the door.

they look like sedan mirrors maybe or that because ef8/9 mirrors are the same if im correct.

i will measure the base of my mirror that bolts to the door for you in the morning.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

y0 vega, is that your real number on there lol
Old 11-06-2006, 08:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (MasterShake)

would you trade my crx for something like this, but one needed a repaint? I jokingly said to him, wanna trade after he said, wanna trade paintjobs? But he's got 3 of those e30m3's, two are black even one's a red track car.
all original... less than 100k on it
Old 11-06-2006, 08:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dayum, i dunno. if there were some buba gump bbs's on there ot would be hawt.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:24 PM

Default Re: (b16_madman)

hell yes bmw's own hondas suck lol.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16_madman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">would you trade my crx for something like this, but one needed a repaint? I jokingly said to him, wanna trade after he said, wanna trade paintjobs? But he's got 3 of those e30m3's, two are black even one's a red track car.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

nothing is like an ef no matter what. i wouldn't do it.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b16_madman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">would you trade my crx for something like this, but one needed a repaint? I jokingly said to him, wanna trade after he said, wanna trade paintjobs? But he's got 3 of those e30m3's, two are black even one's a red track car.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Excuse me, but you'd be an idiot not too. Have you seen the resale value on those M3's? ****, when I was looking for one recently I couldn't find one under 11 grand

Imagine this; if you saw God driving, he'd be in an E30 M3
Old 11-06-2006, 08:42 PM

Default Re: (thenick)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by thenick &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Excuse me, but you'd be an idiot not too. Have you seen the resale value on those M3's? ****, when I was looking for one recently I couldn't find one under 11 grand

Imagine this; if you saw God driving, he'd be in an E30 M3 </TD></TR></TABLE>

yup you can get a fuggin crazy ef for the price of that m3. I would do it in a heartbeat.
Old 11-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EF JUNKIE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah they fit just the same even though my doors are jdm they should be the same.

from your picture your mirror looks like it needs to go towards the front of the car another 1/2 " to 1 " and the top looks like its over the door.

they look like sedan mirrors maybe or that because ef8/9 mirrors are the same if im correct.

i will measure the base of my mirror that bolts to the door for you in the morning.</TD></TR></TABLE>
These aren't my mirrors or my car but a buddy of mine has a pair and this is what they look like.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (8atman)

I don't think when it comes down to the title that he'd sign one right over, plus if I ever sold the yellow bee I'd sell to a long time ef lover
Old 11-06-2006, 10:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (thenick)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by thenick &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">if you saw God driving, he'd be in an E30 M3 </TD></TR></TABLE>

that got a laugh outta me

Quick Reply: The Official EF Discussion Thread