Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

Offical eH squad list.

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Offical eH squad list.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On a side note going to make some wings this weekend instead of going to hooters. hahahaaaaa
Old 05-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok guys so the stickers are gonna be $4. I expected them to be $3 but I was wrong. If you go on his site(jmcfab.com) custom stickers the size were doing ours usually go for 6-8 dollars. That ok with you guys?
Old 05-20-2011, 04:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yup, I want a few.
Old 05-20-2011, 04:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Dave hit me up, 401-632-5849
Old 05-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Congrats on the new wheels HBK, thought you'd never get a set.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by -Todd-
Congrats on the new wheels HBK, thought you'd never get a set.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I didnt get them lol. I'm still debating if I should keep my Sis. The stupid part is that if I was to get 949s in 15x8 205/50/15 Yokohama s drives with all 8 valve stems, 16 forged lug nuts, shipping and mount it would total about a little over 1k which whatever they'll be around my possession for very long since I plan on tracking them a little but for that much I could just buy some JDM wheels for that much so I'm not sure if it's a good idea. I love the wheels and you I've only seen 2 hatches that are black with the bronze ones so it will be pretty unique but still. I could get 15x7 and tranfer over my Yokohama s drives and save on that but it will be only some 200 bux cheaper but I'm really undecided.
Old 05-20-2011, 07:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Oh. haha Go for the 949's... the bronze 949's on black looks good, the black on black looks good too though.
Old 05-20-2011, 11:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

black and yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-21-2011, 04:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Lol. That song just came on, on my khalifa cd...right when I checked this thread.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:16 AM
Spongebrad Squarepants

Old 05-21-2011, 06:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Banner
Lol. That song just came on, on my khalifa cd...right when I checked this thread.
At first I didn't really like him bc all I heard was parts of black and yellow and 1000 fb statuses about it and then I actually listened to the song and some of his other stuff and more based from that I listened to even more and now I find him to be pretty good. Hes got some sick tracks.

As a matter of fact I couldn't leave the house today until I got this song synced on my iPod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WJxe...=FL6OltULuqCww

The original is hard to understand so I'm glad he jumped on and did a remixed version.

Drove my hatch today for the first time since exactly 168hrs (7 days) ago and how can anyone sell their hatch!? Felt so gooood, just like jesses ride. Just smooth no harshness and all the bumps are absorbed like it should be. Everytime I don't drive it for a long time it gets like this. I'm pretty sure its the bushings that cause this, I should really try and replace them this year. What do you guys think? Could that be it? I feel that the rubber gets back to shape when it sits for a long time just a little and gains some hardness to it and actually does its job.
Old 05-21-2011, 06:46 AM
Spongebrad Squarepants

Originally Posted by HBKFanatic
Drove my hatch today for the first time since exactly 168hrs (7 days) ago and how can anyone sell their hatch!? Felt so gooood, just like jesses ride. Just smooth no harshness and all the bumps are absorbed like it should be. Everytime I don't drive it for a long time it gets like this. I'm pretty sure its the bushings that cause this, I should really try and replace them this year. What do you guys think? Could that be it? I feel that the rubber gets back to shape when it sits for a long time just a little and gains some hardness to it and actually does its job.
no that is just placebo. lol. rubber doesnt regenerate unless heated up to where it will melt. then it will cool off and bond together but then the state of it has changed. as to gaining "hardness" it doesnt gain with age..it would lose "hardness" due to age, fatigue, and stress.

depends on what other cars you have drove or ridden in. you are lucky to have a double a arm car. my girlfriend has a tc which is a macphearson car and it is alot rougher than what one would expect from a "newer" car.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well its certainly not placebo, I can tell you that for sure. I have no idea what it could be if not bushings. I've let my friend drive my car before and he was just like wow dude your car feels different. I was like what do you mean? He was like idk it just feels comfier and more confident taking turns or going over a bump. I had a feeling that was it but yeah not placebo, I would be able to tell if it was. I know McPherson is not liked but I haven't really driven enough newer hondas to be able to tell. Guess you gotta take a corner to know haha. I love the fact that the EG has everything you could want from a performance stand point. Its all there to build a quick car, FF and all but we all know the potential of FF. FF cars are usually underrated but I dont find them to be limited like that, they still can be a blast. Just to a smaller scale. Up until 250-300hp you can still have a very balanced FF more or less but when you start cranking 400hp yeah it won't have the grip to be going at WOT mid corner. I wish they would bring the double wishbone but I dont think it will happen anytime soon for the Civic.

Funny thing is the nice cars actually have that, S2K, NSX, and even the 8th gen Civic Type R got it added for the rear only. Any high end car will have the double wishbone setup too but guess you gotta deal with it in a newer Honda.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:03 AM
Spongebrad Squarepants

hip hop/rap sucks anymore really in a true lyrical sense. it is all about "bangers"..who can get the club bouncing with a beat. the "showmenship" of the track is what sells.

case in point.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XrRYP-D0PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP1zH...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-dzTMiiauk&feature=fvst

you have pro athletes and celebrities busting out the dougie when and wherever.

i wont lie..if i still hit the club id be douging my rear off. lol.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Hhahaha yeah you will! Digging that first link a lot!! Douggie yeeea boi

Old 05-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Spongebrad Squarepants

Well its certainly not placebo, I can tell you that for sure. I have no idea what it could be if not bushings.
then tell me what it is?? you adjust anything? were your tires low on air?

I love the fact that the EG has everything you could want from a performance stand point. Its all there to build a quick car, FF and all but we all know the potential of FF.
i agree but disagree. they are fun for sure. they are quick..ehhh..depends on the car. last year without vtec i got walked all over the track. granted the driver helps overcome that but i would get dug out of corners by mini coopers. lol.

also this year i should make it to nasa time trials. we are guessing my car will be a ttc car. a buddy runs his s2000 in that class. my power to weight is what will put me in that class but yet i will get walked by him. he holds track records for the class at a few different tracks. luckily he is on my side and wants to see a ff in c that is competitive. hopefully ill be a d car but that is for the end of the year anyway.

I know McPherson is not liked but I haven't really driven enough newer hondas to be able to tell.
Funny thing is the nice cars actually have that, S2K, NSX, and even the 8th gen Civic Type R got it added for the rear only. Any high end car will have the double wishbone setup too but guess you gotta deal with it in a newer Honda.
mac cars can be fast. granted most newer cars have it so it is just like life. evolution happens and with that the progression kicks in. if you want a double wishbone front why not go with the older tsx? many people were successful within the us in wc or conti/koni challenge.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

My chassis should have around 400,000 miles so replacing the bushings is high on my priority list amongst other things.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Dude in the bottom left of that gif hair doesnt move. Thats scary.
Old 05-21-2011, 07:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

My man Pauly D! Lol mad hair spray. Heres how to do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQDma1E9GoM
Old 05-21-2011, 08:00 AM
Spongebrad Squarepants

i dont even want to click on it. :haarspraayyizheyah!:
Old 05-21-2011, 08:04 AM
Spongebrad Squarepants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXR4V...eature=related

look at all the comments like this dude is getting it. riiight. he aint doing the dougy..he is doing the 2x4. dude is so stiff if he bent over his torso would break in two.
Old 05-21-2011, 08:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

2x4 hahahaha
Old 05-21-2011, 08:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lmao
Old 05-21-2011, 09:11 AM
Spongebrad Squarepants