Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (k0rupt_ed)

i tried ordering one off majestic not tooo long ago, and i was told that they were discontinued, and they didnt have/couldnt get any
Old 08-10-2008, 11:50 PM

Default Re: (SOLITUDE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLITUDE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess now I get to play the game and of sit and wait
then comes the really hard decision of rebuilding it a third time or finally moving on to a new sol.. But I won't know that till I see her again.. The other bitch is that it's already salvage from being stolen once.. ugh. </TD></TR></TABLE>

DON'T give up man!
Old 08-11-2008, 12:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by k0rupt_ed &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">secondary ownage
</TD></TR></TABLE>

ooh i see what you did there
Old 08-11-2008, 12:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (sohc95vtec-t)

look what a buddy of mine just showed me
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...sting
Old 08-11-2008, 12:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solattack77)

what's the big deal? composite/CF/kevlar IMs have been around for several years for us honda guys. or if you think the price is high.....full race was charging somewhere around that for SHEETMETAL IMs
Old 08-11-2008, 12:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (broketuner-Sol_Si)

sorry for all these pictures, but i had a friend getting back into photography so i wanted to give him a chance to practice on a full car shoot.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

^ i like those pics, and the car

Alright guys ima be out of touch for a day or two. Im sure you'll all miss me

Aaron, gl on getting your car back.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gots_a_sol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gots_a_sol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">pssst, your visors are red.
.</TD></TR></TABLE>

hehe..

so my friend PICKED ME UP AND WACHTED PINAPLE EXPRESS... sorry for caps... Djin with my lappy right now.. LOL
just like Felli Fel says LETS GO..
who know me and my friend have been sharing info about songs and ****...
Anyways tomarrow my friend goes to pick up his car in San Bernandino.. he called the tow yard.. they said it was stripped.. My biggest delemia is how much will i get for a salvaged sol thank god I insured every piece of my sol just ned to find a couple of reciets and ****.
My Q is to buy another sol or a motorcycle... I dono
comes down to color and model I so soppoled now with the twin cams and tranny.. ugh...
but yeah.. this sux's but I thank you all and my close friends for doing there best to take my mind and thoughts off m baby. and show me that people care about me and are thankful that I did something different with my sol.. Alot of me wants to do a blue rendition of my sol... White with blue... no pink all blue..
Old 08-11-2008, 02:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

DON'T give up man! </TD></TR></TABLE>

a booty bump for sure... LOL

so honestly what is the rearest color of sol.. I want to build it... I want to create the ultimate rare sol that competes with Jimmy ....

Sorry everyone knows you as a Standard bro everyone that I talk to knows you as the beast of sols around... I just hope you never get poped for your sol.

3rd time around.. Thank you Barry, Sean, John, Memphis, Jimmy, Chris, James, Juan, Shane, Alicia, so many del sol owners sorry I forgot your names, Del_Sol chick, everyone from myspace, everyone from honda_tech.. Hard place to break into but once the love is emence once you join... Thank you all Wray. Jay(black sol with with the lambo doors). Seriously I'm struglin right now.

Thank you all.
Old 08-11-2008, 05:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLITUDE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I want to create the ultimate rare sol that competes with Jimmy ....
</TD></TR></TABLE>Thats the spirt!!! And thats gonna take a lot of money. Glad to be of help and hopefully support in this rough time. I honestly hope that I never have to go through that.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i tried ordering one off majestic not tooo long ago, and i was told that they were discontinued, and they didnt have/couldnt get any</TD></TR></TABLE>
Darn. I really want a sexy bra for my car.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bcphatchback &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry for all these pictures, but i had a friend getting back into photography so i wanted to give him a chance to practice on a full car shoot.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Why would you apologize for posting pictures of a del Sol in the del Sol thread?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it could be yours is the offer is right </TD></TR></TABLE>

&lt; lusts for car cover/del sol beanbag chair...
Old 08-11-2008, 06:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Sarge.)

Old 08-11-2008, 06:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">&lt; lusts for car cover/del sol beanbag chair... </TD></TR></TABLE>

same goes for you and ofcourse FREE DELIVERY to you CHRIS
Old 08-11-2008, 07:03 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nysh &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

They fixed the leak issue in '95.</TD></TR></TABLE>

haha. thats news to me, cuz my passenger side drips steadily whenever it rains

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JtriX21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> the way things are going i don't think the sol will be finished this year at all. lol next year....

i have to get the integra ready. winter's rolling in soon...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

you already said you are coming to IA 09, so i hope you will be ready by then

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLITUDE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
3rd time around.. Thank you Barry, Sean, John, Memphis, Jimmy, Chris, James, Juan, Shane, Alicia, so many del sol owners sorry I forgot your names, Del_Sol chick, everyone from myspace, everyone from honda_tech.. Hard place to break into but once the love is emence once you join... Thank you all Wray. Jay(black sol with with the lambo doors). Seriously I'm struglin right now.

Thank you all. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hey. sorry im late. as usual, but i just wanna give my condolences, cuz idk what i would do with myself, you are a strong person, especially knowing that this is the 2nd time you've gone thru this

May the crabs of a thousand ****** infest the crotch of the person that stole your sol, and may their arms be too short to scratch!
Old 08-11-2008, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (jays01)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

same goes for you and ofcourse FREE DELIVERY to you CHRIS </TD></TR></TABLE>
Sweet!!!!! I wish I had the money but I gots to buy tires instead.

Oh would you and any of your friends be interested in comming to a car show in Roanoke Sept 6th during the day?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jays01 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"></TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, we need to get some gloss black on that bumper asap. Car is looking great man. Also See above if you feel like driving in for a show.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Oh would you and any of your friends be interested in comming to a car show in Roanoke Sept 6th during the day?

Yeah, we need to get some gloss black on that bumper asap. Car is looking great man. Also See above if you feel like driving in for a show. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i get back to you on that and get some more info on it and yea i need to get it painted gloss black and fast i also need some jdm del sol lower fog lights

Old 08-11-2008, 07:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solattack77)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solattack77 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">look what a buddy of mine just showed me
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...sting</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what's the big deal? composite/CF/kevlar IMs have been around for several years for us honda guys. or if you think the price is high.....full race was charging somewhere around that for SHEETMETAL IMs </TD></TR></TABLE>

Tony Palo/T1 Race Development has one on his SFWD DC2

He said it blew apart at texas tuner showdown and only ran 10s instead of 9s LOL

High Boost + CF Mani = FTL LOL

Sent it back and they should fix it or maybe just scrapping cf for good ole sheet metal...

Should be getting a package from Full Race this week

Also speaking of SFWD, I might have to compete in that class at HondaDay

and also with Nyce1s, I can't wait for them to relase footage/pics from the race a few weeks ago...

pm'd you back Vy

Modified by mugen-k at 11:38 AM 8/11/2008
Old 08-11-2008, 07:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jays01 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i get back to you on that and get some more info on it and yea i need to get it painted gloss black and fast i also need some jdm del sol lower fog lights

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Ill get all the info on it for you. And some spray cans + wetsanding + buffing + Lots of elbow grease = a great paint job for not so much $$.
Old 08-11-2008, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Ill get all the info on it for you. And some spray cans + wetsanding + buffing + Lots of elbow grease = a great paint job for not so much $$. </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha funny man

and i didnt see anyone post this yet

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...28070
Old 08-11-2008, 08:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ryangirl444 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha. thats news to me, cuz my passenger side drips steadily whenever it rains </TD></TR></TABLE>

hmmmm i had a '95 and once in a blue moon and only if it's been raining all day that my driver side would have a drew drops of water. maybe you need to "grease" your seal

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ryangirl444 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">May the crabs of a thousand ****** infest the crotch of the person that stole your sol, and may their arms be too short to scratch! </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL this is almost quote worthy

Sweet!!!!! I wish I had the money but I gots to buy tires instead.

Oh would you and any of your friends be interested in comming to a car show in Roanoke Sept 6th during the day?</TD></TR></TABLE>

all i hear is "BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M A DIRTY *****"
as for the car show, maybe give me more info. if one of my friend is going i might just tag along with them
Old 08-11-2008, 08:24 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jays01 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

haha funny man

and i didnt see anyone post this yet

</TD></TR></TABLE>

For a ricer kit, it's not *that* bad. I do find the interior interesting though.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (james p.)

I like that interior in the car!

But<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
all i hear is "BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M A DIRTY *****"
as for the car show, maybe give me more info. if one of my friend is going i might just tag along with them </TD></TR></TABLE>
Well Ill be there. I could probably get you into the show for free since you have one of the nicest Rs in the valley.
Old 08-11-2008, 08:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLITUDE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">so honestly what is the rearest color of sol.. I want to build it... I want to create the ultimate rare sol that competes with Jimmy .... </TD></TR></TABLE>

the rarest color is Isle Green Pearl (IGP) found only on 95 VTECs. only about 400 made

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jays01 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

awesome. too bad the stripe down the seats isn't green and red though.
Old 08-11-2008, 09:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WrongWD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
the rarest color is Isle Green Pearl (IGP) found only on 95 VTECs. only about 400 made </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 08-11-2008, 09:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

that's the one
Old 08-11-2008, 09:27 AM

Default Re: (WrongWD)

CBP &gt; *

Sol looks good trix .... any major problems since you've been boosted?

Just ordered that back window molding piece thing

Really looks like crap since it's chipping off, seen here.

-Mike

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!