Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^red sol are tight^^^

LOL I just offered to send our Greek buddy, James, a taco bell chalupa via usps
Old 08-05-2008, 07:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chalupa .... FTMFW !!!!

LMAO ... You got me craving some TacoBell at 10 in tha morning !!
Old 08-05-2008, 07:06 AM

Default Re: (Aushonda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Aushonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Not really sure about quality lol but i just like probably 90% of all the Nardi wheels compared to only a handful of Momo wheels

Like momo do have some janky steering wheels</TD></TR></TABLE>

Italian design is weird like that. One minute they make crap like the Fiat Multipla and then they make a Maserati Quattroporte.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LOL I just offered to send our Greek buddy, James, a taco bell chalupa via usps </TD></TR></TABLE>

I've never had a chalupa (nor do I know what it is) but damn do I miss me a good Burito.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Del Sol SiR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^^^red sol are tight^^^

LOL I just offered to send our Greek buddy, James, a taco bell chalupa via usps </TD></TR></TABLE>

They dont have taco bell over there?

I would do it in return for some good gr33k food.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I've never had a chalupa (nor do I know what it is) but damn do I miss me a good Burito. </TD></TR></TABLE>

OMG. You havent yet lived.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Sarge.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I would do it in return for some good gr33k food.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

save money on the shipping and just visit: http://www.daphnesgreekcafe.com

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I've never had a chalupa (nor do I know what it is) but damn do I miss me a good Burito.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

carne asada french fries FTW

Old 08-05-2008, 07:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 08-05-2008, 07:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

carne asada french fries FTW

</TD></TR></TABLE>

OMFG that looks disgusting !!
Old 08-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...as well as the wing n' sides makes good sense why king motorsports was the only one selling it and some guy in WI had to have it, that ish is FTL </TD></TR></TABLE>
Yeah that guy is a total douche also... Eff him...
Old 08-05-2008, 07:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2.3AccordSOHC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2.3AccordSOHC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

OMFG that looks disgusting !!</TD></TR></TABLE>

its actually very tasty and fulfilling. this dish and or a carne asada burrito is all it takes to get you to love us out here

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Yeah that guy is a total douche also... Eff him... </TD></TR></TABLE>

dude you're in WI go find him and donkey punch him. BTW love the avatar, totally clownin that mugen fool in WI
Old 08-05-2008, 07:29 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by .Sarge. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">They dont have taco bell over there? </TD></TR></TABLE>

No they don't. Theres only like 3 or 4 Mexican restaurants in Athens and their quite expensive.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">save money on the shipping and just visit: http://www.daphnesgreekcafe.com</TD></TR></TABLE>

None of that is Greek food btw. Thats like a Rota of a Rota of a Konig.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">None of that is Greek food btw. Thats like a Rota of a Rota of a Konig.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL but on an empty stomach eating this food makes feel like i am dining with the greek gods sharing my kabob with Athena herself.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^ LOL

We have a Gyro shop in our town ... It's decent ...

My wifes grandmother lived in Greece for like 7 years so I get the good Greek food

Modified by 2.3AccordSOHC at 9:05 AM 8/5/2008
Old 08-05-2008, 07:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude you're in WI go find him and donkey punch him. BTW love the avatar, totally clownin that mugen fool in WI </TD></TR></TABLE>
Yeah that guy is a freak, he's like eight feet tall and tea bags Californiasians at carshows...

As far as the auto-cross debate goes, please consider that 20 years ago, skate boarders and BMX'ers used to have the same argument, and now they play in the X games on huge nationally televised events... Heck, BMX is in the Olympics now... Would it chap your *** if auto-x made it to the Olympics?

The moral of the story is that if you think you're too good to do something that other people enjoy, then you should just stick to whatever it is you're good at and leave everyone else's hobbies alone...

Because honestly, this isn't about hobbies, it's about the feeling of religion... It's about faith... It's about being committed to something and being proud of that commitment... It's about believing in something to be the ultimate that you could experience in your life at that particular moment... Forgetting the daily stress, forgetting that fight with your girl... Forgetting the bills, the drama, the work that goes into everyday of your life... For one person, that's auto-cross... For another person, that's just sitting in their garage and tuning their car... For someone else it's putting a fresh coat of wax on their ride...

This topic isn't in the Debate forum, and that is by design... If anyone wants to argue about what video game is the best (I believe Donkey Kong) then we can all go to the appropriate forum and do so, but going forward, lets try to keep our one little place in the universe where all of us are banded together as harmonious as possible...

As far as the Mugen parts debate goes, this goes in a few different directions that also directly relate to what I posted above... Firstly, some people just like Mugen because it's Mugen... They believe in the product like people believe in Nike, or Brett Favre... They may never play a game of football in their lives, but they believe that Brett Favre is Jesus... They are enthusiastic about the game, they enjoy the sport, but they will never wear a super bowl ring... Then, there's the collectors, just like there are with baseball cards, pottery, jewelry, knick-knacks, etc... They may never own a kiln, but they love a fine vase... I will never crush my own grapes, but I love wine...

Next, you have people that own the part because they trust the brand and performance, just like they trust their God's to deliver them to heaven... Don't mess with the things that people believe in, even if you feel differently...

The end result is still the same... You're gonna die, and you can't take any of this metal and rubber with you... Who cares what you have and what they don't... What matters is that you find happiness with what you have right now, even if it isn't what you want... Always strive to improve and do your best... To some people improving is selling their DC Sports and getting Neuspeed, to others it's Mugen to Toda... To others it's going back to OEM... Everyone has their opinions, and it's important to allow them that right...

Modified by Hater at 10:55 AM 8/5/2008
Old 08-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ryangirl444)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ryangirl444 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i spied what looked like a Justin pic of Elliot's car outside the hotel, before we went out on Saturday night....maybe you gotta be a really cool kid to get top priority... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Tehehehe maybe I am just one of
Old 08-05-2008, 07:44 AM

Default Re: (2.3AccordSOHC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2.3AccordSOHC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^^ LOL

We have a Gyro shop in our town ... It's decent ...

My wifes grandmother lived in Greece for like 7 years so I get the good Greek food

</TD></TR></TABLE>

actually Gyros isn't Greek too. its turkish, like many other goods they put in a "Greek" Souvlaki
Old 08-05-2008, 07:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Aushonda)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Aushonda &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> </TD></TR></TABLE>
My hatch has a knock off of that wheel.... or the real one... **** is horrible, and has electrical tape on the top lol
My old hatch had a momo apache wheel when I got it... in blue.. :vomit:
Old 08-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 08-05-2008, 07:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dude you're in WI go find him and donkey punch him. BTW love the avatar, totally clownin that mugen fool in WI </TD></TR></TABLE>

What the hell is a pro.3 (sirus question)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Yeah that guy is a freak, he's like eight feet tall and tea bags Californiasians at carshows...
</TD></TR></TABLE>
*thud*
I thought the autox debate was over...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Because honestly, this isn't about hobbies, it's about the feeling of religion... It's about faith... It's about being committed to something and being proud of that commitment... It's about believing in something to be the ultimate that you could experience in your life at that particular moment... Forgetting the daily stress, forgetting that fight with your girl... Forgetting the bills, the drama, the work that goes into everyday of your life... For one person, that's auto-cross... For another person, that's just sitting in their garage and tuning their car... For someone else it's putting a fresh coat of wax on their ride...

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Preach!! I was downhearted at VIR simply because I was watching other people doing what I wish I could at the time. But back to sols... Theres that ugly green thing...

Old 08-05-2008, 07:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (_SHIFT)

couple of before and after pics of my daily..got her right in time for the summer

Old 08-05-2008, 07:54 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Del Sol SiR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">LOL but on an empty stomach eating this food makes feel like i am dining with the greek gods sharing my kabob with Athena herself. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Quote of the Day!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hater &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Heck, BMX is in the Olympics now... Would it chap your *** if auto-x made it to the Olympics?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes it would. And it bothers me that BMX is in, and that they're considering Golf aswell.

Bad example to bring up with two Greeks on the thread.

Old 08-05-2008, 07:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yes it would. And it bothers me that BMX is in, and that they're considering Golf aswell.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Maybe next year they'll allow beer pong so American college kids can compete...
Old 08-05-2008, 07:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Hater)

Maybe next year they'll allow beer pong so American college kids can compete... </TD></TR></TABLE>

Pfft Just give me some discus running swimming and swimsuit comp and call it a day.

:edit: Driveway shoot FTL.

Old 08-05-2008, 08:02 AM

Default Re: (Hater)

Maybe next year they'll allow beer pong so American college kids can compete... </TD></TR></TABLE>

I say they allow OG Spartan Pankration just like in Antiquity. Who ever lives gets the Olive branch.
Old 08-05-2008, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well ... I think my wifes grandmother lived in Athens ... That's a plus right

She makes hella good Greek food .. I dunno wtf any of it's called either so don't ask !!!

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!