Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (broketuner-Sol_Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">naw man VI = Vegas Invasion.....or as I like to call it, the ricefest that Dsoc memebers try to clean up </TD></TR></TABLE>
[freak] i new that... i was sitting there for like 10min naming events off and finally just said [freak] it and just responded
Old 07-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JDM-Punk)

lol

god am I tired....got a full day of moving tommorrow too, even without escrow closing....all my **** is now goin to a storage unit until escrow does actually close....hopefully less than a week or two for minimal added expenses
Old 07-26-2008, 12:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">naw man VI = Vegas Invasion.....or as I like to call it, the ricefest that Dsoc memebers try to clean up </TD></TR></TABLE>

i don't get why you always have to trash on tsc and their events so much. i think the people there are 1000x nicer than anyone on here, and i'd go to hang out with them at vegas invasion any day over going to eibach.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (matt [solbrothers])

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by matt [solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">]TSC has some good members. they might not have the same taste as HT *which isnt a bad thing as the whole "JDM" craze is pitiful* but they are all cool. </TD></TR></TABLE>

fa sho madd jdm yo
Old 07-26-2008, 01:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (WrongWD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
the people there are 1000x nicer than anyone on here</TD></TR></TABLE>

ouch lol

chillax people we're all men here no haux maux
Old 07-26-2008, 02:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha, good to have you back matt... err whoever you are

Modified by solerizr at 2:03 PM 7/26/2008
Old 07-26-2008, 03:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by matt [solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">]TSC has some good members. they might not have the same taste as HT *which isnt a bad thing as the whole "JDM" craze is pitiful* but they are all cool. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hey i gotta jdm tooth brush!
Old 07-26-2008, 04:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (babyS2K)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i'm back!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Welcome back!
Old 07-26-2008, 05:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah so it rained like crazy this morning and it still looks like rain... ghey *** TN weather. but my dad being the best dude evarr, pulled his brand new '08 vette out of the garage and let me keep the sol in the garage cause i cleaned the dog **** out of it and waxed it. what a guy!! haha.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

it's saturday morning. i don't see any IA pics yet?! c'mon dSoc!
Old 07-26-2008, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by matt [solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">]btw, whats up with TSC? is it up yet? hweres the forum? do we need to RE-register?</TD></TR></TABLE>

it's back up you just have to use the new url till its changed teamsolcal.com/distribution
Old 07-26-2008, 08:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solattack77)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solattack77 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

it's back up you just have to use the new url till its changed teamsolcal.com/distribution</TD></TR></TABLE>

But that will change again in the next 2 weeks or so. They are still working out little issues with the site. Once they get them fixed the site will be teamsolcal.com/forum again.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by matt [solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">]what is the new url? teamsolcal.com? thats what i used and its nothing like the old site. </TD></TR></TABLE>

They are uprgading everything. The old main page was 4+ years old....it was time for a change.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by matt [solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">]yes it was LOL.

so teamsolcal.com/forum works?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Not yet, but that eventually will be the forum url. For now it's the one that cody posted earlier.
Old 07-26-2008, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i don't get why you always have to trash on tsc and their events so much. i think the people there are 1000x nicer than anyone on here, and i'd go to hang out with them at vegas invasion any day over going to eibach.</TD></TR></TABLE>Honestly I like VI a lot because I can drink, gamble and party all I want while I am there and only need to be sober (or have a sober co pilot) long enough to go from the hotel to the show and back

As for the people, AZSols is very cliquey, it's like high school all over again. Some of the people are chill as hell, but others just make it a cluster[freak] of lame
Old 07-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (imm0rt41)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Honestly I like VI a lot because I can drink, gamble and party all I want while I am there and only need to be sober (or have a sober co pilot) long enough to go from the hotel to the show and back

As for the people, AZSols is very cliquey, it's like high school all over again. Some of the people are chill as hell, but others just make it a cluster[freak] of lame </TD></TR></TABLE>

It is true, everyone had there groups to hang with so I just hung out with my girl and watched.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B00M3R)

Old 07-26-2008, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (B00M3R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B00M3R &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

It is true, everyone had there groups to hang with so I just hung out with my girl and watched. </TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah when I went I kicked it with barry and Daniel in the corner outside.. LOL. We really didn't go mingle..

But whoever said that TSC people are noicer is right. Overall yes they are.
speaking of sites being down what happend to solsociety.com

Seriously this time around we all need need to weigh n o the date that way alot of us can go.

and the AZsols are weird..
Old 07-26-2008, 11:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOLITUDE)

so... so far IA rules! met alot of the solers today, my car was filthy so i didnt really care to show it off tomorrow i hope to have it cleaned up though

pics later
Old 07-26-2008, 11:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOLITUDE)

what up aaron whats up everyone so i have some excellent news today they started cutting my car for the rhd conversion so car should be out in a week or two and i got a good deal on jdm rear tails and fillers . Just tought i would share good news with you guys
Old 07-26-2008, 11:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i don't get why you always have to trash on tsc and their events so much. i think the people there are 1000x nicer than anyone on here, and i'd go to hang out with them at vegas invasion any day over going to eibach.</TD></TR></TABLE>

obviously you've met different people than I have the only people I've met from that board that are chill are dennis, brandon, canaan, james, pretty much it everyone else I've dealt with has been a tool in one way or another.

well ****** done with stage 1 of the move, 3 more stages to do and DONE!

meeting up with barry sometime in the next couple of hours fro some tails
Old 07-26-2008, 12:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

obviously you've met different people than I have the only people I've met from that board that are chill are dennis, brandon, canaan, james, pretty much it everyone else I've dealt with has been a tool in one way or another.

well ****** done with stage 1 of the move, 3 more stages to do and DONE!

meeting up with barry sometime in the next couple of hours fro some tails </TD></TR></TABLE>

im guessing that having been to two consecutive vegas invasions, i've probably met a lot more tsc'ers than you have. so maybe save the bagging on them for yourself?

and lane, im not sure who the az guys youre talking about, but i love chelby and ugh whats his name.... the cross eye'd guy lol. it's 5am and i just got home from drinking at the bar.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

all I hear is "blah blah blah I'm a dirty *****"

just got barry's old tails on the sol....looks much cleaner with the absence of heavily damaged lenses
Old 07-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EG2_KING)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EG2_KING &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what up aaron whats up everyone so i have some excellent news today they started cutting my car for the rhd conversion so car should be out in a week or two and i got a good deal on jdm rear tails and fillers . Just tought i would share good news with you guys </TD></TR></TABLE>

wow already steping the game
Old 07-26-2008, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EG2_KING)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EG2_KING &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> so i have some excellent news today they started cutting my car for the rhd conversion so car should be out in a week or two and i got a good deal on jdm rear tails and fillers . Just tought i would share good news with you guys </TD></TR></TABLE>

So did you take it to Mickey to have him do it?

and enough of this TSC talk.. Man.. You two are just goin at it about this.. and Sean I think I know who your a talking about and I know why you feel that way, just one of those people you eather get along with or don't
but it's a goofy bunch of older people

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!