Old 04-11-2008, 07:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Almost done... 1 more week to go..

Vietnamese Beef Stew Anyone??????????
Old 04-11-2008, 07:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Fake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">15k woah....

but at the end when it is time to sale...youd be glad that you at least accomplished the look that you wanted...ive invested about 4k into my car and like another 3k when i bought it...i coulda just bought a rhd so...not that i had the money then just sayinl...but there would be no fun to it IMO....

built &gt; not bought </TD></TR></TABLE>

well i know i'm late to reply but i've got say 7k now but with paint, rebuilt drive train, and the other few goodies i would have about 15k TOTAL. so less than say a stock rsx new with ZERO MODS. or like the band wagon jumpers spending 10-25k on a STOCK S2000 and would spend another 10k on mods
Old 04-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WrongWD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

actually.... there was some shady **** that went on there from what i've been told. not the worst, but it was not 100% up to par.</TD></TR></TABLE>
whats considered shady?

having a customer pay for 12.5 pistons to build a NA b20vtec
but then putting 10.1 pistons in instead?

(true story ^^^)
Old 04-11-2008, 07:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mugen-k)

what do you peoples reccomend for a good daily tire, thats not too crazy priced? im thinking azenis?
Old 04-11-2008, 07:27 PM

Default New Guy Here: Check out recently purchased Vtec Del Sol

Hey fellas, the names Robert and im a 20yr old college kid who owns a pretty decently modded e46 bimmer but just recently I was fortunate enough to come across a 95 Del Sol Vtec for sale locally (well it actually wasnt for sale, i made an offer and he accepted ) but here are a few pics and sorry for the blurriness, these were done in a short amount of time trying to catch what little sun was left... This thing is an amazing car, runs like a champ looks super sexy with the top down and it has a brand new paint job.. Im absolutely in love Enjoy and comments welcome

Heres one pic of my bimmer, ps I'll be showing it at HIN this saturday in Austin so look for me if your there...!

Thanks for looking
Old 04-11-2008, 07:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New Guy Here: Check out recently purchased Vtec Del Sol (b_kid21)

http://www.mothers.com/coolcar....html
Old 04-11-2008, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (mugen-k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
whats considered shady?

having a customer pay for 12.5 pistons to build a NA b20vtec
but then putting 10.1 pistons in instead?

(true story ^^^)</TD></TR></TABLE>

as far as i understand, there where parts installed that were different from what the shop said they were. not the end of the world though i guess

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">what do you peoples reccomend for a good daily tire, thats not too crazy priced? im thinking azenis?</TD></TR></TABLE>

yup! do that!<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
http://www.mothers.com/coolcar....html</TD></TR></TABLE>

extra awesome. what's even cooler about that car is that even if he blows up one of his motors, he can still get where he's going!
Old 04-11-2008, 07:54 PM

nice find.. looks good i would ditch the wheels, just my .02 nice bmw too make the del sol look just as nice!
Old 04-11-2008, 08:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Looks great. (Both cars)

How do you afford a modded E46 and a Del Sol VTEC while being a college student?
Old 04-11-2008, 08:10 PM

Default Re: (jdeemseerx)

yeah for sure, i really dislike the wheels.. i want some 15" gold rims... i would really love HX rims but there so hard to find at least where im at...

and as far as affording the two vehicles, well me and my fiance live together, she works full time and makes pretty good money at her age and i work part time so with our combined income, its fairly easy to afford both of these cars... keep in mind the bimmer is only a 2000 328ci which are not expensive at all... we have a crappy place haha but our cars is where all are money is spent...
Old 04-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: del Sol Owner's Club Thread v 2.0! (mugen-k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
thanks
and for the edit/clarification

but i fixed one last thing on it

Modified by mugen-k at 1:52 PM 4/11/2008</TD></TR></TABLE>

but you fixed it wrong....

crx del sol = 92 production start. you know this maaann [/chris tucker]
Old 04-11-2008, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (b_kid21)

nice pick up on that sol...beamer looks gewt...so your gf is modding your car haha

my gf hates it how i dumpso much money on my car....

she calls the useless parts....

i persnally cant own another ar...lol...i want a daily driver..so the sol could chill at home...but i no if i buy another car i. will mod it....only way i wont is to get a domestic...where i cant see myself in lol
Old 04-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (fishieman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fishieman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Almost done... 1 more week to go..

</TD></TR></TABLE>

what color you painting it..?????

how many of yall have trash (leaves debree dirt) in the back of the trunk ....the trim in the back (you can see it in that pic)...man i hate having all that trash ther...but really theres no way of taking it out ..but to take the whole trunk off ....to lazys for me

repost buut meh

Old 04-11-2008, 11:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Coomer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Coomer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Looks great. (Both cars)

How do you afford a modded E46 and a Del Sol VTEC while being a college student?</TD></TR></TABLE>
X2
I'm almost a 20yr old college kid as well lol

Nice pick up on the del sol though
paint looks great and everything just looks mint
I'm sure you must've made a decent offer to convince someone that wasn't planning on selling to give it up...
i rarely ever hear that type of thing happen...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b_kid21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah for sure, i really dislike the wheels.. i want some 15" gold rims... i would really love HX rims but there so hard to find at least where im at...

and as far as affording the two vehicles, well me and my fiance live together, she works full time and makes pretty good money at her age and i work part time so with our combined income, its fairly easy to afford both of these cars... keep in mind the bimmer is only a 2000 328ci which are not expensive at all... we have a crappy place haha but our cars is where all are money is spent... </TD></TR></TABLE>
wheels aren't that bad
at least they are simple and not too flashy
so you can deal with them for a while, until you get 15s
gold would looks nice, but so would black, polished, gunmetal, etc and would really go well with that unique color...

cool that you and your fiance share, guess that must be a plus of being engaged and living together...you can afford nice cars together
i'm sure she must enjoy driving the 328 and now the del sol as well, especially the top down on the new del sol...

to you man...
Old 04-11-2008, 11:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: del Sol Owner's Club Thread v 2.0! (JtriX21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JtriX21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

crx del sol = 92 production start. you know this maaann [/chris tucker]</TD></TR></TABLE>
yes the jdm crx del sol was first made in 92 (we've all played gran turismo to know this )
but the usdm didn't arrive until 93 (assuming the list was for US only)
but i guess it applies to all models of del sols made all over the world...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Fake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
my gf hates it how i dumpso much money on my car....

she calls the useless parts....

i persnally cant own another ar...lol...i want a daily driver..so the sol could chill at home...but i no if i buy another car i. will mod it....only way i wont is to get a domestic...where i cant see myself in lol </TD></TR></TABLE>
X2
so does my mom
and my dad kind of too, but its his fault and encourages me since he got me into cars in the fist place from working for him
only when i spend money on jdm,mugen,cf, etc parts, basically all the pointless cosmetic parts (doesn't understand the trendiness of it all)
but when I spend money on the motor, or even suspension, at least he sees a purpose.
thinks he's just jealous of the deals I get on eBay and now HT and spending all my money on it, instead of with him lol

like i said before
if its a honda, you're gonna want to mod it
no matter which model or what condition
and you could get a domestic to resist the temptation
but then it won't be a honda, which means reliable, cheap, and easy to fix/maintain
and also interchagability of parts inbetween hondas
so there are pros and cons...
Old 04-11-2008, 11:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: New Guy Here: Check out recently purchased Vtec Del Sol (b_kid21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b_kid21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey fellas, the names Robert and im a 20yr old college kid who owns a pretty decently modded e46 bimmer but just recently I was fortunate enough to come across a 95 Del Sol Vtec for sale locally (well it actually wasnt for sale, i made an offer and he accepted ) but here are a few pics and sorry for the blurriness, these were done in a short amount of time trying to catch what little sun was left... This thing is an amazing car, runs like a champ looks super sexy with the top down and it has a brand new paint job.. Im absolutely in love Enjoy and comments welcome

Heres one pic of my bimmer, ps I'll be showing it at HIN this saturday in Austin so look for me if your there...!

Thanks for looking</TD></TR></TABLE>

Clean Sol ,

also like the bimmer
Old 04-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Fake)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Fake &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

how many of yall have trash (leaves debree dirt) in the back of the trunk ....the trim in the back (you can see it in that pic)...man i hate having all that trash ther...but really theres no way of taking it out ..but to take the whole trunk off ....to lazys for me
[/img]</TD></TR></TABLE>
triple post!

was wondering what color too
keeping it red would be my guess...

X2 with the junk in the trunk (thats currently effed up right now from when i got locked out cause the cable snapped and had to chuck norris my way in ) :

wish my trunk looked more like this:

cause it certainly ain't junk...

thats the problem with having a 2 seater
can't just throw it in the back
when driving myself i just throw my stuff in the passenger seat (or behind me above the rear bings)
but then when I give someone a ride, stuff goes in the trunk and its like tetris getting everything to fit.

thats why i'm weary about putting a mugen rear strut in the back
cause then I won't want to put all my crap in their and possibly scratch it (plus you won't be able to see it )
same thing with getting a dstuning trunk mat...won't ever see it and it will just get durtay

mounting the n2o tank will be tricky as well and takes up a lot of space...(bye bye spare tire...)
Old 04-12-2008, 12:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: del Sol Owner's Club Thread v 2.0! (james p.)

Old 04-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sold my soul today...
Old 04-12-2008, 02:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^ More pics!
Old 04-12-2008, 02:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EG1CR-X)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EG1CR-X &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sold my soul today...
</TD></TR></TABLE>
oh no
your car was beautiful
that color
and those WHEELS!!!
were they 16"?
you didn't happen to keep them did you?

hope you got REALLY good money is all...sure it was worth a pretty penny...

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Coomer &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">^ More pics! </TD></TR></TABLE>
X2
haven't seen much of it...
Old 04-12-2008, 03:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Fake)

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Milano Pink !!! Woohoo
Old 04-12-2008, 06:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (kcdelsolsochvtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by kcdelsolsochvtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">But does anyone know of any good sites for wheels? I am trying to decide if I should just replace the wheel I chunked up or actuall buy a whole new set...... </TD></TR></TABLE>

depends on quality of wheels and price wanting to pay. i could help ya find some nice jdm og wheels or get some more ROTA wheels like you have for cheap. but the lip could be refinished i'm sure.
Old 04-12-2008, 06:34 AM

Default Re: (WrongWD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">actually.... there was some shady **** that went on there from what i've been told. not the worst, but it was not 100% up to par.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well I'd definetly like to hear more. The way I understood it was that Loi ran a great shop.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by b_kid21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hey fellas, the names Robert and im a 20yr old college kid who owns a pretty decently modded e46 bimmer but just recently I was fortunate enough to come across a 95 Del Sol Vtec for sale locally (well it actually wasnt for sale, i made an offer and he accepted ) but here are a few pics and sorry for the blurriness, these were done in a short amount of time trying to catch what little sun was left... This thing is an amazing car, runs like a champ looks super sexy with the top down and it has a brand new paint job.. Im absolutely in love Enjoy and comments welcome

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Love the color and the rims! Welcome to the thread!

Your front end needs realigning. Fenders and Bumper look off.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EG1CR-X &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Sold my soul today...</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 04-12-2008, 06:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: del Sol Owner's Club Thread v 2.0! (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So I forget/am confused

so what are the del sol chassis codes
as far as USDM goes?
like for what year and model does each one corresponds to?

EG1, EH6, etc...</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">EG1 = S
EH6 = Si
EG2 = VTEC</TD></TR></TABLE>

EG1 = S 93-95
EH6 = Si and 96-97 S
EG2 = VTEC 94-97
</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JtriX21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

crx del sol = 92 production start. you know this maaann [/chris tucker]</TD></TR></TABLE>

so when Will fixed your reply Jesse, to make it 93 start year, he was correct. even though 92 was started in japan it was 93 in USDM trim. plus last year in europe was 98 (psst Will asked for chasis codes anyways for USDM trim)

love being an **** early in the morning...

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!