Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (mugen-k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

WOW!!! Smooth as glass. Like nothing was ever there before! Looks awesome.
Now mount that asap! I'm just as eager/impatient as you to see what that wing looks like. Correction: to see how GOOD it WILL look on your car. (Nice car of yours that you posted on the previous page btw......my first time seeing it.)
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks, it's not perfect, but it's the underside so as long as it looks prefect from 1 foot away at the angle it'll be seen from who gives a **** about trying to get any better LOL
Old 12-20-2007, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RARE_EG2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> btw does anyone have a driver side window switch for sale? if so, please pm me.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol damn homie what happened to urs
Old 12-20-2007, 10:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I think I might have them on my spare doorpanels....PM me tommorrow afternoon and I'll go look...they're down in the garage which is about 30* right now
Old 12-20-2007, 10:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wing looks very good sean! nice work, especially for your first glassing job!
Old 12-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (WrongWD)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wing looks very good sean! nice work, especially for your first glassing job!</TD></TR></TABLE>

thanks...really wasn't that much harder than normal bondo. just like anything, follow the directions VERY specifically

I used a combination of bondo fiberglass jelly, fiberglass matting, bondo filler putty and and my all time favorite product, devcon plastic welder(which is also safe for FG....obviously, or I wouldn't have used it.....same stuff I used to shave the reflectors and front emblem holes)
Old 12-20-2007, 10:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wing looks very good sean! nice work, especially for your first glassing job!</TD></TR></TABLE>

gotta hand it to him,he's a beast at body work
Old 12-20-2007, 10:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol damn homie what happened to urs</TD></TR></TABLE>

it got messed up..it wont roll up my passenger window so i gotta reach over and roll it up

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I think I might have them on my spare doorpanels....PM me tommorrow afternoon and I'll go look...they're down in the garage which is about 30* right now </TD></TR></TABLE>

will do
Old 12-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

it got messed up..it wont roll up my passenger window so i gotta reach over and roll it up </TD></TR></TABLE>

aw,that sucks haha.

gotta roll with only one window down then! thats what I do when its cold outside

I put AC back in,but I hate it!
only for rainy days,windows down all day every day
Old 12-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> btw does anyone have a driver side window switch for sale? if so, please pm me.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Too bad you didn't mention that about a year ago.

I threw a set of door panels away
Old 12-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">aw,that sucks haha.

gotta roll with only one window down then! thats what I do when its cold outside

I put AC back in,but I hate it!
only for rainy days,windows down all day every day </TD></TR></TABLE>

no, no..you got it all wrong!! to look cool in the cold, you gotta roll the windows down and have the heater on!!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 8520 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Too bad you didn't mention that about a year ago.

I threw a set of door panels away </TD></TR></TABLE>

its funny cuz when i used to sell misc del sol parts(more than i do now), i used to sell the switches for $15 shipped..ohh the irony
Old 12-20-2007, 11:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee")

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I put AC back in,but I hate it!
only for rainy days,windows down all day every day </TD></TR></TABLE>
Windows down on rainy days all day every day
Old 12-20-2007, 11:05 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

no, no..you got it all wrong!! to look cool in the cold, you gotta roll the windows down and have the heater on!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL thats what I do when the top is off

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Windows down on rainy days all day every day </TD></TR></TABLE>

dont remind me,I used to have to open the rear one half way so it doesnt fog up
Old 12-20-2007, 11:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah right..i bet youre the kinda guy that takes the top off and keeps the windows up
Old 12-20-2007, 11:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">dont remind me,I used to have to open the rear one half way so it doesnt fog up </TD></TR></TABLE>
I still do
Old 12-20-2007, 11:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah right..i bet youre the kinda guy that takes the top off and keeps the windows up </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL ngga plz.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
I still do </TD></TR></TABLE>

oh yeahbig deal,it rains over there what,twice a year?
Old 12-20-2007, 11:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">]
oh yeahbig deal,it rains over there what,twice a year? </TD></TR></TABLE>

it's been raining off and on for the past week and 1/2
Old 12-20-2007, 11:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (broketuner-Sol_Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

it's been raining off and on for the past week and 1/2 </TD></TR></TABLE>

wthell

the 2 illest del sols at that eibach
Old 12-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

&lt;3 the white one!

lol i just realized that that is me in the background in the green shirt talking to AJ.... lol.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">the 2 illest del sols at that eibach </TD></TR></TABLE>
There's two del Sol's in that picture? I only see one, and some overrated brown thing blocking it.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha nice

jon u gona run the sol in the 1/4 when its done?
Old 12-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

its funny cuz when i used to sell misc del sol parts(more than i do now), i used to sell the switches for $15 shipped..ohh the irony </TD></TR></TABLE>

Damn that sucks. I kept the switches for a little while after I threw away my door panels, but nobody wanted them either, so pretty sure I tossed them.

Not worth my time to ebay something for $15.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (skip.two)

There's two del Sol's in that picture? I only see one, and some overrated brown thing on the nice wheels blocking it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

fixed it for ya I love those wheels, very unique to see on a honda much less a car that's not a true track *****.

speaking of wheels mine may possibly be traded for something....an oldie but goodie that's only been seen on 2 cars before ever....unfortunately one is a sol and I don't like to copy but damn these wheels are sexy sexy. god I hope they say yes to a trade
Old 12-20-2007, 11:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (8520)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 8520 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Damn that sucks. I kept the switches for a little while after I threw away my door panels, but nobody wanted them either, so pretty sure I tossed them.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yep. Just looked around the garage. No switches

Found some other **** though if anyone has need.

Stock d16 header
Stock B16 header
Stock A6 manifold (x2)
Stock shocks
Old 12-20-2007, 11:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

jimmy, dumb question but you didn't happen to press the window lock button on the panel right?

Your rear window still goes down?

bahh it's 3am i go to bed now. someone post some sol **** on this page.

'night ******.
Old 12-20-2007, 11:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (broketuner-Sol_Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

fixed it for ya I love those wheels, very unique to see on a honda much less a car that's not a true track *****.

speaking of wheels mine may possibly be traded for something....an oldie but goodie that's only been seen on 2 cars before ever....unfortunately one is a sol and I don't like to copy but damn these wheels are sexy sexy. god I hope they say yes to a trade</TD></TR></TABLE>

if theyre work cr01s,I'll kill you.

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!