Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 12:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (RARE_EG2)

i have an extra rivet on front lip badge!!

the guy i bought my first EK mugen lip off of shattered his first one, so he salvaged the badge.. he then gave it to me when i bought his replacement lip when he parted out.
Old 09-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solbrothers)

i just signed up for TSC.. trying to buy used parts
Old 09-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ebay. just search for "authentic del sol mugen wing group buy" </TD></TR></TABLE>

LOL hey my ebay lights are authentic crap not knockoff JDM
I probably will get JDM one peices in the future but I havent made my mind up yet.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">did anyone else get banned from TSC?! i think i did lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

Im going to get banned (again) from another forum... FORUM WARS!!!!
Old 09-04-2007, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Look at what you did... </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by afro sheen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks jimbo, one of few i like that ive taken of my car </TD></TR></TABLE>

damn you took it?!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ARC Magic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have an extra rivet on front lip badge!!

the guy i bought my first EK mugen lip off of shattered his first one, so he salvaged the badge.. he then gave it to me when i bought his replacement lip when he parted out.</TD></TR></TABLE>

nice! those little mothersuckers are about $75 used from private sellers

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah. i saw that. i was gonna bump your thread, but it wouldn't let me log in lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

looks like im still good on there
Old 09-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by afro sheen &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">thanks jimbo, one of few i like that ive taken of my car </TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn you took it?! </TD></TR></TABLE>
It aint all that great..
Old 09-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (broketuner-Sol_Si)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

that was big turn off # 2 for me besides the drilling....it's as bad as getting rotas and puting decals on them to make them look real

not to mention I think it'd look better all smoothed out rather than that edge for the badging</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wait a minute, putting real decals on rotas is bad, god dammit!
Old 09-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (skip.two)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

It aint all that great.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

well, it sure is better than the ones i take!
Old 09-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

shhh.... it's only a crime if you get caught </TD></TR></TABLE>

Whats up dude, hows the FIT treating ya?
Old 09-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well, it sure is better than the ones i take! </TD></TR></TABLE>
Because it takes a genius to work a point-and-shoot camera
Old 09-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Damn Jimmy, I hop on here today and find all this **** out. Homeboy jacked your pics to use on his "fake authentic badged Mugen wing", **** sucks. I remember when I first got into the game, I had a set of slipstreams, now I wont touch rotas, I just never really understood what people went through to get the authentic sw388. Its sad to see such a dope *** car get used for a fake part buy, its good to see you didnt take that **** lightly dude, Jimmy, Noel and macho have some *** kicking to do.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (eg2crx)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eg2crx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Wait a minute, putting real decals on rotas is bad, god dammit!</TD></TR></TABLE>

it is when you try to sell them out of state as the real thing for the real price and get caught (happened a few months back in the FS section)
Old 09-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
oh i LOVE it! got the back 5 windows tinted yesterday, nad the front 4 will be done this weekend. found ther wheels i want, REAL DEAL konigs </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ballin! Did you happen to see the silver Fit on here with the EVOs on it, **** is sick
Old 09-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

it is when you try to sell them out of state as the real thing for the real price and get caught (happened a few months back in the FS section)</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats crazy, I hope that guy got in serious trouble
Old 09-04-2007, 01:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

How much did you pay to have your windows tinted?
Old 09-04-2007, 01:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Interesting. Then it could be cheaper than $60 to do my 5 del Sol windows. Oh well, at least I don't have to pay $200.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">. well, at least i can carry 4 passengers and still get 40+mpg </TD></TR></TABLE>
Why would I want to carry 4 passengers? I can just make one of those 4 passengers take their car and ride with them, so I don't have to waste my $3+/gallon of gas Oh and I only need one other person to use the carpool lane
Old 09-04-2007, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

next thing to be sold:

Old 09-04-2007, 01:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

wasn't that the case with some mugen pedals?!</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah, the ones jake was advertising and got burned on also

speaking of him anyone hear from him?
Old 09-04-2007, 01:25 PM

Old 09-04-2007, 01:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (james p.)

I dunno if this got settled or not. But Jimmy/Marsh, if those guys still haven't taken your pictures down give me an IM and I'll help you guys out on this. I've had my share of ******** stealing my pictures without permission.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

he's in argentina. we'll hear from him in '09 </TD></TR></TABLE>

I knew he was on his mission, but last time he was on here I thought he said he waould have some limited internet access down there
Old 09-04-2007, 01:41 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">speaking of him anyone hear from him?</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by broketuner-Sol_Si &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I knew he was on his mission, but last time he was on here I thought he said he waould have some limited internet access down there</TD></TR></TABLE>

He's given me a mailing address, if you'd like for me to tell him anything just PM me.

Jake wasn't sure, he assumed the mission would let him, but I guess not.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eg2crx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Damn Jimmy, I hop on here today and find all this **** out. Homeboy jacked your pics to use on his "fake authentic badged Mugen wing", **** sucks. I remember when I first got into the game, I had a set of slipstreams, now I wont touch rotas, I just never really understood what people went through to get the authentic sw388. Its sad to see such a dope *** car get used for a fake part buy, its good to see you didnt take that **** lightly dude, Jimmy, Noel and macho have some *** kicking to do.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah man, i dont support that group by worth **** and theyve known it from the get go..and to see them use my car and Marchelle's and Son's pics WITH the watermarks removed, pissed me off..he was an *** about it and hes real lucky he ended that auction that fast

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by _.Sarge._ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can Jimmy go and bring him back?</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol..wish i could man!!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Pret-sol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I dunno if this got settled or not. But Jimmy/Marsh, if those guys still haven't taken your pictures down give me an IM and I'll help you guys out on this. I've had my share of ******** stealing my pictures without permission. </TD></TR></TABLE>

i appreciate the offer bro..but shortly after we posted on teamsolcal, he cancelled his auction cuz he knew what was best for him
Old 09-04-2007, 02:41 PM
HTBATRACER

I missed so much drama today while I was at class. Dang I need to take my computer from now on.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

haha I go afk for like 4 days and Jimmy, Macho, Noel, Vy and Sean go ******* people up! Good job though. I was against that Mugen group buy since it came around, I just stopped logging in to TSC when I saw it. TeamSol in general has no respect for legit parts from my experience

Also, I won't be around much in the next couple of months. I may have gotten a second job as a copy editor for http://www.gotfrag.com and school is really picking up now. Oh well, maybe I will have some money to get my other ride safe to drive next year

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!