Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (SOL Food)

Nice shots Marchelle! I like the new photo sig. What motor did the EK have?
Old 09-04-2007, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (solbrothers)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">that suxorz. and thanks for the picture comment </TD></TR></TABLE>
Lol no prob
Damn nice ek macho
Old 09-04-2007, 09:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

this ****** sux

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...wItem
Old 09-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RARE_EG2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RARE_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this ****** sux

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...wItem</TD></TR></TABLE>
Have your lawyer send a cease and desist letter. That is messed up.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah, just like they did with Noel..they asked me for pictures a while ago of how my wing mounts and i told them no..i just replied in the teamsolcal.com replica wing thread

scroll down..

http://www.teamsolcal.com/foru...t=100

Old 09-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (_.Sarge._)

Damn jimmy that's ghey
Old 09-04-2007, 09:25 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by _.Sarge._ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice shots Marchelle! I like the new photo sig. What motor did the EK have?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i have no idea...the owner didn't want to tell me.

and damn why do people have to be gay and use other people's pictures without permission? wow i should sue those bastards...those are some of my pics too!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

jimmy and matt i hope you like my reply
Old 09-04-2007, 09:36 AM

damn, i had to reply as well. can't believe they even took off the copyrights on the pictures!
Old 09-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

seriously jimmy and marsh you should report to ebay asap. i cant stand these hacks!!

sue them so they cant afford to make the copies!! lol
Old 09-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (memphisraines26)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by memphisraines26 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">seriously jimmy and marsh you should report to ebay asap. i cant stand these hacks!!

sue them so they cant afford to make the copies!! lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1
Old 09-04-2007, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i gotta run. back me up matt on tsc with his flame reply to me. cant stand that fuct tard being all cocky that my post probably will be deleted. just because i kicked some sand in his vag and spoke my mind and he ignored the bigger fact and defended the one stealing the pics and smearing the good taste of the og solers that have clean cars they can only dream of.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah that Decepticon guy is an ***. Thats why I hate TSC and the whole SI environment.

Morning ******.
Old 09-04-2007, 09:59 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yeah. he totally acted like an ******* to you. he PM'd me talking about "don't make it out like im the messed up person. loki (decepticon) was the one that used the pictures" he's just trying to shift the blame. this whole situation could have been avoided if they had been respectful and asked for permission. whether jimmy or noel gave them permission is another thing though </TD></TR></TABLE>

whether Noel or Jimmy gave them permission is one thing, but i know damn well i didn't give them permission to delete my copyright and i'm pretty sure Son (the other photographer) didn't either. i'm gonna keep voicing my opinion in that gay *** thread until someone does something about it AND takes responsibility for what's happened.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

damn those ricers just shrugged it off. they are pretty bold </TD></TR></TABLE>

Seriously yall are takin it a bit far...
I will agree it's BS that they didn't write you to let you know they were going to use your car as a spokes person, but you did put those pictures on the teamsolcal.com forum board...
This is just my 2 cents.. I'm not sayin any more.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah. im not really a fan of tsc. too many ricers </TD></TR></TABLE>

WTF you used to talk on there everyday in the Kitchen Sink
Ricers it's more older people then ricers.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah that Decepticon guy is an ***.
.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah and I'm gonna defend Decepticon on this one, probably one of the nicest people I know that drives a sol.. Knows alot and willing to sare his knowledge. Overall great guy.
I dono maybe you should get to know someone before you talk ****.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by solbrothers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yeah. im not really a fan of tsc. too many ricers </TD></TR></TABLE>
Its not the "ricer" per se, but more like the whole Sol International group are a bunch of jackasses thinking they know everything.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOLITUDE)

What are you talking about? It doesn't matter if the owner is exploiting his own car, but somebody else is exploiting another person's car without owner's permission for profit.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (skip.two)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What are you talking about? It doesn't matter if the owner is exploiting his own car, but somebody else is exploiting another person's car without owner's permission for profit. </TD></TR></TABLE>

There is no profit at all there all buying a replica..
Old 09-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow lots of **** over the mugen wing buy again. I can't believe that decpticon would make ANOTHER ebay add again while using pics without consent.....I'm almost glad I cancelled my order on him

I agree, they should've mounted canaan's(CMY_SOL) real one on his own car and taken pics of that, rather than devaluing others cars. At first I thought it was kind of cool and really wanted one, at this point is more of a WTF are they doing kind of a thing
Old 09-04-2007, 10:14 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLITUDE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Seriously yall are takin it a bit far...
I will agree it's BS that they didn't write you to let you know they were going to use your car as a spokes person, but you did put those pictures on the teamsolcal.com forum board...
This is just my 2 cents.. I'm not sayin any more.</TD></TR></TABLE>

just because people post a picture of their car on a particular forum doesn't give whoever's a member of that forum persmission to repost it for whatever reason unless the original owner/poster has given them the green light to do so. not only is that common courtesy, but it's also kind of like an un-said rule.

that thread on TSC reeks of disrespect. posting pictures without getting permission is one thing. that happens alot on these kind of sites and usually the person didn't know and apologizes and etc etc. it's another thing to use a picture without permission, be an *** about it, AND delete any sort of copyright that the photographer of the pictures put on there. not only is that unlawful but it's also extremely disrespectful. i went out and took those pictures so that people can not only appreciate a well built car, but also so that people can see my own personal work as a photographer.

according to my information, this is the second time he's done this. he was warned before about what he did, but yet here he is again doing the exact same thing. he obviously has no consideration for the concerns of the owners of the cars, the photographers who took the pictures, and Mugen as a quality product.

how can you stand up for a guy like that?
Old 09-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLITUDE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah and I'm gonna defend Decepticon on this one, probably one of the nicest people I know that drives a sol.. Knows alot and willing to sare his knowledge. Overall great guy.
I dono maybe you should get to know someone before you talk ****.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Sorry if he's your friend, but it doesn't seem like he's even trying to reason with anybody. Maybe you should have a talk with him since you're trying to act as if you two are close. Have to admit, his actions in this matter are ignorant.

H-T has a better vibe then any other forum that I've been to<FONT SIZE="50">.</FONT>
Old 09-04-2007, 10:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

. well. im with you on this one. when i had a sol, i sorta wanted one. BUT, not a fake one. that's the thing, it's one thing to want a real deal part. but to fake the funk like this is just messed up </TD></TR></TABLE>

soo true. I only wanted a rpelica because I knew there was no way in hell I would ever find/be able to pay for a real one...then I found out they're revising the mounting style(you have to drill the trunk ) and was sort of like no thanks I'll keep my holeless CF trunk thank you
Old 09-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOL Food)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOL Food &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just because people post a picture of their car on a particular forum doesn't give whoever's a member of that forum persmission to repost it for whatever reason unless the original owner/poster has given them the green light to do so. not only is that common courtesy, but it's also kind of like an un-said rule.

that thread on TSC reeks of disrespect. posting pictures without getting permission is one thing. that happens alot on these kind of sites and usually the person didn't know and apologizes and etc etc. it's another thing to use a picture without permission, be an *** about it, AND delete any sort of copyright that the photographer of the pictures put on there. not only is that unlawful but it's also extremely disrespectful. i went out and took those pictures so that people can not only appreciate a well built car, but also so that people can see my own personal work as a photographer.

according to my information, this is the second time he's done this. he was warned before about what he did, but yet here he is again doing the exact same thing. he obviously has no consideration for the concerns of the owners of the cars, the photographers who took the pictures, and Mugen as a quality product.

how can you stand up for a guy like that?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Being a fellow photographer that can now say I have sold my photographs; what they are doing is VERY wrong, VERY illegal and just plain disrespectfull. Sue them.
Old 09-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLITUDE &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">There is no profit at all there all buying a replica..</TD></TR></TABLE>
Why would a person go as far as posting an ad on eBay if there is no profit involved? If there is no profit, he wouldn't need a reason to exploit it on a more public site, and just keep it in the TSC Forum between the members.

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!