Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2007, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wait what? T? youre not comin to eibach?
Old 04-06-2007, 02:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Wide sol! ^^d (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

James - memphisrains26 &gt; he has the Replica

Noel - Del Sol SiR &gt; original

John - Hater &gt; original

Jimmy - RARE_EG2 &gt; original</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't know the rest but...
I know that Noel's spoiler is installed.

There is now way he'd remove his and let me borrow.

Unmounted one would be possible I guess.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I guess you read that I might not make it down for Eibach </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WrongWD &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">wait what? T? youre not comin to eibach?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Reading owns you Jon...

Stop looking at Vettes all day!
Old 04-06-2007, 02:37 PM

Default Re: Wide sol! ^^d (delsol7)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by delsol7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't know the rest but...
I know that Noel's spoiler is installed.

There is now way he'd remove his and let me borrow.

Unmounted one would be possible I guess.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Everyones is mounted - Except the replica.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

woooot
Old 04-06-2007, 02:38 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Everyones is mounted - Except the replica.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Doh! Well, I guess I have to be happy with replica.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:44 PM

Out of every

Default Re: (midwestdan)

yo james.. you're not coming for eibach? please don't tell me that **** dude. i was really looking forward to meeting you. if you don't goo.... man.. thats going to be whack. im looking forward to chillen with the sol homies, but you were coming from somewhere far and i haven't your *** yet.

need funds? i won't get my s2k till after you get here
Old 04-06-2007, 02:45 PM

Default Re: (midwestdan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by midwestdan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

woooot</TD></TR></TABLE>

Clean bay... larger pics would help fasho!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by delsol7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Doh! Well, I guess I have to be happy with replica. </TD></TR></TABLE>

There are only 3 known Mugen wings on H-T / U.S... Almost every del Sol'er has looked for one using eBay or whatnot... they're just tooooooooo hard to find!
Old 04-06-2007, 02:49 PM

Default Re: (e gee two)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by e gee two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yo james.. you're not coming for eibach? please don't tell me that **** dude. i was really looking forward to meeting you. if you don't goo.... man.. thats going to be whack. im looking forward to chillen with the sol homies, but you were coming from somewhere far and i haven't your *** yet.

need funds? i won't get my s2k till after you get here </TD></TR></TABLE>

**** hit the fan for my pops and I've helped him out. I just talked to some friends of mine in Canada and they're looking to find me a part time job while I'm over there so I can make it to Cali. I'm not giving up - but I can't promise anything.
Old 04-06-2007, 02:54 PM

Out of every

Default Re: (james p.)

**** hit the fan for my pops and I've helped him out. I just talked to some friends of mine in Canada and they're looking to find me a part time job while I'm over there so I can make it to Cali. I'm not giving up - but I can't promise anything.</TD></TR></TABLE>

sorry to hear about pops dude. well.. hopefully your *** makes it down here, cause if you don't, looks like im going to greece to meet your ***
Old 04-06-2007, 02:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (babyS2K)

yeah, but my friend took the pics and there horrible. Basically they took my CD player, my steering wheel and the blades, so the interior is in pieces from them taking everything apart. They left the car on the rotors and the tow truck company dragged it up onto the flat bed that way, and they nearly pulled the screws out of my front bumper dragging it up onto the tow truck, so i have to fix my front bumper, get tires immediately for my Buddy Clubs and buy some new rotors because my old ones are fucked now. Im thinking about buying a Nardi steering wheel, and some other interior pieces.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by e gee two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

sorry to hear about pops dude. well.. hopefully your *** makes it down here, cause if you don't, looks like im going to greece to meet your ***</TD></TR></TABLE>Yeah, I bet you'd like to meet his ***, you homo!

If you don't make it out to Eibach James, you will have to come out for CRXpo. You know you want to
Old 04-06-2007, 03:07 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by e gee two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry to hear about pops dude. well.. hopefully your *** makes it down here, cause if you don't, looks like im going to greece to meet your ***</TD></TR></TABLE>

We'll see how things go after Easter (i.e. Sunday for us). The ticket is only $400 from Toronto to L.A. with return (i.e. 300 euro) if I reserve it early. If business picks up again & my friends in Toronto pull through, I should be down there as scheduled.

BTW, I've said it openly Oscar, if any of you guys are in Europe - my house is yours for as long as you stay.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you don't make it out to Eibach James, you will have to come out for CRXpo. You know you want to </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll be back in Greece by then.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:12 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Original Mugen and loan it? Tough, only 3 people have it that I know of and I seriously doubt they would let go of it. If I'm not mistaken James (memphisraines26) has a REPLICA but he just moved to Indiana.</TD></TR></TABLE>

James - memphisrains26 &gt; <U>HAD</U> a Replica (wont be without one soon )

Noel - Del Sol SiR &gt; original

John - Hater &gt; original

Jimmy - RARE_EG2 &gt; original</TD></TR></TABLE>

yes james p. is right I had a replica but sold it. but i wont be wingless for long I still have the real mugen bumper though

James are you going to be able to make it to Indy at all then?
Honda-Tech Member

Old 04-06-2007, 03:13 PM

Out of every

Default Re: (imm0rt41)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Yeah, I bet you'd like to meet his ***, you homo!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha.. is that how you know im gay?
i think you're just mad cause i would rather hang out with him than you.

i'll hit you up if i want to play cs/wow one day, but when it comes to actually talking to the other gender we call "girls", i think i'll stick to hanging out with james

Old 04-06-2007, 03:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ban stop with that sol/rsx pics, it's burning my eyes!

to james p. for the invite. if things had went to plan, me and the wife would have been in greece right now but we will be there before the year is over and I'm sure his sol will be looking good by then with all the parts he's getting from the states!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: (BAN_EG2)

Um... Can you give me the link of the sol/rsx?
I wanna see how the spoiler looks like from direct side view.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:18 PM

Default Re: Wide sol! ^^d (memphisraines26)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by memphisraines26 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yes james p. is right I had a replica but sold it. but i wont be wingless for long </TD></TR></TABLE>

Oops... I didn't know you finally sold it.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by memphisraines26 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">James are you going to be able to make it to Indy at all then?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Once I get to Toronto I'll talk to my Aunt and Cousins down there. It depends on them.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BAN_EG2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">...</TD></TR></TABLE>

That burns my eyes!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by e gee two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">but when it comes to actually talking to the other gender we call "girls", i think i'll stick to hanging out with james</TD></TR></TABLE>

If I come down I already got myself a "date". Ok it's not like that - but she is beautiful!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:20 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (memphisraines26)

quick question to anyone who has experience with either.

skunk2 lowering springs or some off brand coilovers?

wanna go pick some up today to drop the car more this weekend
Old 04-06-2007, 03:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by e gee two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hahaha.. is that how you know im gay?
i think you're just mad cause i would rather hang out with him than you.

i'll hit you up if i want to play cs/wow one day, but when it comes to actually talking to the other gender we call "girls", i think i'll stick to hanging out with james

</TD></TR></TABLE>Wait, did you just call James a girl? I could swear you just did...

As for gaming, I haven't played a PC game other than online poker since probably last September. It would seem even the most die-hard geeks get lives at some point
Old 04-06-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: (memphisraines26)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by memphisraines26 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> to james p. for the invite. if things had went to plan, me and the wife would have been in greece right now but we will be there before the year is over and I'm sure his sol will be looking good by then with all the parts he's getting from the states! </TD></TR></TABLE>

I got the guest room ready if you should come. Except you'll be sleeping in my room which has the double bed.

I cancelled all parts for the time being - I had to help my Pops first. But you can help me wetsand it!
Old 04-06-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: (del_barry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">quick question to anyone who has experience with either.

skunk2 lowering springs or some off brand coilovers?

wanna go pick some up today to drop the car more this weekend</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have TEIN SS. I think ride quality is better than other springs that i had.
Old 04-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (del_barry)

and a random pic to spruce up the page

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!