Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: DA Integra's Only

lmao
Old 03-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i have a ton of left over poly bushings that came in an energy kit with my car and im thinking of selling them if anyone is interested let me know and i will let you know what i have
Old 03-18-2011, 05:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by da4lyfe
cuz im building it for auto x and a little show lol mine is not all stock with a roll cage dont worry
there some haters on here man anything they dont have they dont like it seems
Old 03-18-2011, 05:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Mattb16teg
Hey man, how's everything going with the wife and kids?
When are you going to be back in the states?
Originally Posted by OldSkoolDa91
damn dude, my cousin gets deployed there in may. hope you guys stay safe and make it back with no issues!
Im in the states right now im up in alaska i only went home for a week grabbed the fam and headed up to alaska we move into on post housing at the end of the month so it will give me a couple days to get things settled with the fam befor i deploy couldnt believe how big my son got over a year crazy to see him when i come home again. other than that everythings been the same old same im not on a tank now im on a MGS stryker wont be to bad kinda iffy on the deployment im going with a bunch of guys that just got out of basic.... but they seem pretty straight. when i get back im gonna bring my DB up here and install all my turbo **** since i didnt have time between korea and this deployment to do it at home
Old 03-18-2011, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mattyg2
Nice, I love the setup! I have a thing for a stock looking engine bay. Your DA is very nice. Can't wait to shine my engine bay up soon and work on a few things.
if i dont shave the bay im gonna at least more the fuse box. battery is already in the trunk.

Originally Posted by Mattyg2
Everyone with amber corners on a DA/DB kill me
mine arent amber but yellow. for some reason they look aber in the pic. i swear they are yellow in person. when i bought the car they were painted like that. i have a set oem ones from the junk yard.

Last edited by tougetuned_ef; 03-18-2011 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Stevo-DA
Im in the states right now im up in alaska i only went home for a week grabbed the fam and headed up to alaska we move into on post housing at the end of the month so it will give me a couple days to get things settled with the fam befor i deploy couldnt believe how big my son got over a year crazy to see him when i come home again. other than that everythings been the same old same im not on a tank now im on a MGS stryker wont be to bad kinda iffy on the deployment im going with a bunch of guys that just got out of basic.... but they seem pretty straight. when i get back im gonna bring my DB up here and install all my turbo **** since i didnt have time between korea and this deployment to do it at home
do they have tuners in alaska? my siser is in the army and over in afganastan. just saw her when she come home on leave.she showed me a video from a stryker taking out some hagees placing an ied at night. that **** looks sick through night vision. good luck man an thanks for what your doing over there.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:50 PM
I <3 DA's

Originally Posted by HomeyDaCl0wn
I dont think anyone is hating, its stupid to roll around the streets with a roll bar unless your wearing a helmet too lol (speaking from personal experience i had one in my car took me lightly bumping my head on it to realize it was a dumb choice) do you really think your safer? Also be prepared to move up a class in auto x, atleast i was

Somepeople just cant take critizm (sp lol) do what you want to your car, but remember that your on a public forum with lots of opinions
Old 03-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by da9leo
I dont think anyone is hating, its stupid to roll around the streets with a roll bar unless your wearing a helmet too lol (speaking from personal experience i had one in my car took me lightly bumping my head on it to realize it was a dumb choice) do you really think your safer? Also be prepared to move up a class in auto x, atleast i was

Somepeople just cant take critizm (sp lol) do what you want to your car, but remember that your on a public forum with lots of opinions
did you just have a roll hoop or did it run across between the A and B pillar? did you have some kind of padding and if so did it make a difference? im going to put one in eventualy and my car is not daily driven. i was gonna do a roll hoop an 2 bars rinng back to rear strut towers, a bar connecting the strut towers and a harness bar in the roll hoop im going to track it eventualy. and this car is only driven about once a week untill the idle starts acting up after about 10 miles and then i park it in the garage. im 6'1" and i come close to hitting my head just whipping around my local back roads.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

No hate, just opinions and truth!
I def don't hate because I don't have an overpriced piece of metal, uselessly sitting behind me.
If anything my car SHOULD have a roll bar in it but I drive it on the street more and see no use for it.

Originally Posted by da9leo

Got my boost solenoid all setup, just need to hit the junkyard tomorrow to get a pin for wire it to my ECU. BOOST BY GEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Finally be able to get into it, I hope!
Old 03-18-2011, 09:19 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Stevo-DA
dude its crazy how freakin fast they grow! my daughter will be 3 next month already. enjoy the time you've got with your wife n boy before you deploy. when do you deploy exactly by the way?
Old 03-19-2011, 02:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by negusjuda
oh thats def not the one i was talking bout must be the 92-93 lip i like the jdp lip but dont know how to get it
dang, thats how my car is gonna look like, as soon as i pay off my debts lol.
Old 03-19-2011, 08:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Spring is here

Last edited by almotor18; 03-19-2011 at 09:02 AM.
Old 03-19-2011, 11:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Anyone experience a sticky clutch pedal? Mine's been sticking lately tried to WD40 it but didn't help.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Name:  Photo1555-1.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  62.0 KB
Old 03-19-2011, 12:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wired up my solenoid today and cleaned some things up, took some random pics!

Old 03-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Color i choose on my new acura

Name:  grilll.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  38.5 KB
Old 03-19-2011, 01:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by almotor18
Color i choose on my new acura

damn i want a new bumper. i hate when people cut out the grill! mine was cut out when i got it and ive been looking for another one for month and cant find a clean one. damn hacks
Old 03-19-2011, 01:30 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

you're right. Herpes. I dont have it and I don't like it.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Hairnandez
you're right. Herpes. I dont have it and I don't like it.
Keep it that way. Watch yer mouth and butt'ole while on base, Mr. Hayden.
Old 03-19-2011, 02:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

loolz
Old 03-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by MaltBeer
Anyone experience a sticky clutch pedal? Mine's been sticking lately tried to WD40 it but didn't help.
I would suggest you replace the clutch cable. If it's original, then it's a ticking time bomb. Clutch cable failures are extremely common on this vintage of Integra and if it does break its not exactly convenient. Plus, a replacement is cheap, relatively speaking. The sticking of your clutch could very well indicate the cable is starting to fray inside and catch on the surrounding cable housing.

Of course it could also just be dirt and debris in there and lack of lubricant. If you want to clean it up, don't use WD40, you need something thicker and more permanent. Disconnect the cable from the trans and use a thicker oil (something like Marvel Mystery Oil maybe?) to drip down into the cable as you hold the transmission end up.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Colin
I would suggest you replace the clutch cable. If it's original, then it's a ticking time bomb. Clutch cable failures are extremely common on this vintage of Integra and if it does break its not exactly convenient. Plus, a replacement is cheap, relatively speaking. The sticking of your clutch could very well indicate the cable is starting to fray inside and catch on the surrounding cable housing.

Of course it could also just be dirt and debris in there and lack of lubricant. If you want to clean it up, don't use WD40, you need something thicker and more permanent. Disconnect the cable from the trans and use a thicker oil (something like Marvel Mystery Oil maybe?) to drip down into the cable as you hold the transmission end up.
Thank you for the advice Colin, I'll just replace it then.
Old 03-20-2011, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by tougetuned_ef
do they have tuners in alaska? my siser is in the army and over in afganastan. just saw her when she come home on leave.she showed me a video from a stryker taking out some hagees placing an ied at night. that **** looks sick through night vision. good luck man an thanks for what your doing over there.
your welcome, i havent found any tuner shops yet but i met a guy with a shop that i might be able to use to finish my DB1 if i decided to bring it up but im thinking im of buying his old knucklehead and finishing it into an oldschool bobber

dude its crazy how freakin fast they grow! my daughter will be 3 next month already. enjoy the time you've got with your wife n boy before you deploy. when do you deploy exactly by the way?
i leave sometime towards the end of next month so i still havent had as much time at home to really do anything as i planned but ohwell il have more time after this deployment lol
Old 03-20-2011, 01:17 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by kNOwLedGe.
Keep it that way. Watch yer mouth and butt'ole while on base, Mr. Hayden.
neat bro.
Old 03-20-2011, 08:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i am not surprised about that one bit lol. do you have any more pics of the manifold area and how its "fitting"?
sorry it took so long i just finished makeing the manifold

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...3_366848_n.jpg

Quick Reply: DA Integra's Only