Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

==== The EG Ferio Squad ==== New & Improved!

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2016, 02:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: ==== The EG Ferio Squad ==== New & Improved!

What's up Cee! What's up squadron
Old 03-12-2016, 02:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eg8freak91
So Uhhhhh shame on me for slacking off and not staying active here!! Haha I've been a real piece of **** lately guys. So now I'll go ahead and post up some new goodies I've gotten

Show casing the new magnetic number placards. These are freaking sick! I highly suggest you get some.

That brand new J's racing lip from ICB. This baby is put away until next year already. Haha just a quick test fit.

Work CR Kai's with falken azenis 205/50/15s

Got those Mugen trinkets! Haha

That steering wheel is being given to a friend so i can install my new Vertex 7 star wheel when it decides to show up

That stock grandma look. Ughhhh

Symple speed garage one-off prototype front canards custom ordered in black!

Racecar cutout for the CT engineering icebox velocity stack.

Thanks to an amazing friend i was able to pick this beauty up for cheap!!! So excited to get this thing installed!
Very nice brother. Keep it up !!
Originally Posted by slimeballeh9
Evening squadrons

Just a lil update I'll be installing my NRG setup and qr along with nardi and vti cluster and also will be buffing out the ferio to get rid of the swirl marks and lil scrape marks on it hopefully comes out dope lol
That's what's up
Old 03-12-2016, 03:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nothing new rahhh im trying to figured out how to move to the staes brahh i hoper iull meet boossss of feruioi squad personally finally
Old 03-13-2016, 11:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today was a gret day for a wash..

Old 03-14-2016, 12:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

damnn i was drunk as hell

sup fam
Pete only one thing your ferio need imo. RTSi muds but it looks awesome doe
Old 03-16-2016, 05:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Sup dudes! Got a few more things done on the sedan over the past couple days. Slowly but steadily working towards getting those votes!! Trying to stay more active here too. This whole group is killing it. I'm so glad I get to be a part of it!

Wilwood master cylinder/BWR booster delete plate.

Honda Primo banner

Car wash shot

Cruisin with the Vertex!
Old 03-16-2016, 08:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by eg8freak91
Sup dudes! Got a few more things done on the sedan over the past couple days. Slowly but steadily working towards getting those votes!! Trying to stay more active here too. This whole group is killing it. I'm so glad I get to be a part of it!

Wilwood master cylinder/BWR booster delete plate.

Honda Primo banner

Car wash shot

Cruisin with the Vertex!
Definitely coming along nice brother..
Old 03-16-2016, 10:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

What up squad #21 checking in

I wanted to share the up coming event at the Orlando conversation center next mouth clean culture is having!

Old 03-17-2016, 02:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What's up guys? New here I own a 93 Civic DX 5spd and I have some big plans for her. The D15B7 ate the crank so I swapped in D16Z6 and I'm going to be doing suspension and wheels next.

Old 03-18-2016, 10:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

@eg8josh welcome bro! Keep us posted on any updates

@eg8freak91 the build is coming together nicely brother
Old 03-19-2016, 06:42 PM
Trial User

wells guys its time for my submission names Daniel Lopez most of know me as big show on the Facebook page wells lets get to it here's a list of what's done to her so far

1992 civic lx

EXTERIOR

oem eg9 sir lip
eg9 rear wing
oem mudguards
ferio garnishes
eg9 corner lamps and headlamps
oem hoodbra
oem eg9 window visors
clear oem dc2 sidemarkers
rear sir decal

INTERIOR

edm center console
eg9 sir cluster
jdm clock
jdm climate control
oem floor mats
oem radio block off
momo red stitched monte carlo steering wheel
nrg anniversary quick release setup
circuit hero shift ****
k tuned shifter
full kicker sound system

SUSPENSION

Godspeed mono max coilovers
bwr camber kits
bwr polished subframe brace
bwr polished lcas
polished beaks bar

WHEELS

Chrome 15x7 +35 ssr type x wrapped in 205/50/15 federal RSR'S

ENGINE

COMPLETLEY STOCK D15B7

furture plans is to swap out the d series for a 260hp b series swap i have in storage also add some edm talights with the integrated rear fog along with a ferio 3rd brake light and hopefully score some eg9 interior i really have developed attachment to this car in the short time I've had it and plan to keep this build alive for years to come well ill let you guys be the judge enjoy your weekend and god bless

Old 03-19-2016, 06:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

@bigshow risk- I vote yes

You've impressed all of with this build. And you've been very active on our face book page. Good job buddy.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

@bigshow_risk you got my vote why because i know you well enough to see when you really have a passion for something
Old 03-19-2016, 07:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

@bigshow you also got my vote brotha �� this build has been moving fast
Old 03-19-2016, 07:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Sup gentleman hope everybody is having a great time and day with there builds been gone for a lil but been trying to get my ferio up to standards with some of your guys builds I added some stuff to my ferio such as my full NRG setup and also nardi wood grain setup and my new usdm console I got for a steal I also purchased some new goodies hopefully soon to arrive such as my power folding mirrors ferio 3rd brake light OEM visors and sir cluster and all clear taillights and also bought some new megan suspension 35 way for the wagon cause the f&f type ones ride quality sucked lol i will update soon once parts arrive also looking to see if I could earn my votes needed to join the best squad around and growing...

Last edited by slimeballeh9; 03-19-2016 at 07:54 PM.
Old 03-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by bigshow_risk
wells guys its time for my submission names Daniel Lopez most of know me as big show on the Facebook page wells lets get to it here's a list of what's done to her so far

1992 civic lx

EXTERIOR

oem eg9 sir lip
eg9 rear wing
oem mudguards
ferio garnishes
eg9 corner lamps and headlamps
oem hoodbra
oem eg9 window visors
clear oem dc2 sidemarkers
rear sir decal

INTERIOR

edm center console
eg9 sir cluster
jdm clock
jdm climate control
oem floor mats
oem radio block off
momo red stitched monte carlo steering wheel
nrg anniversary quick release setup
circuit hero shift ****
k tuned shifter
full kicker sound system

SUSPENSION

Godspeed mono max coilovers
bwr camber kits
bwr polished subframe brace
bwr polished lcas
polished beaks bar

WHEELS

Chrome 15x7 +35 ssr type x wrapped in 205/50/15 federal RSR'S

ENGINE

COMPLETLEY STOCK D15B7

furture plans is to swap out the d series for a 260hp b series swap i have in storage also add some edm talights with the integrated rear fog along with a ferio 3rd brake light and hopefully score some eg9 interior i really have developed attachment to this car in the short time I've had it and plan to keep this build alive for years to come well ill let you guys be the judge enjoy your weekend and god bless

You have my vote too brudda. This build has come along with the quickness. Like Oscars build, I'm sure you'll rock the badge with pride on the tracks haha
Old 03-19-2016, 08:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I wanted to take a minute to congratulate Daniel Bigshow Lopez for receiving his required 5 votes landing him a spot on the squadron. First I have to say is WOW! You were motivated to get this build going and showed great determination. I'm very proud to have you on board. I can't wait to see what's in store for this build, you should be very proud of yourself for this accomplishment.
Brother welcome to EG FERIO SQUAD family. #itsofficial
Old 03-19-2016, 09:28 PM
Honda-Tech Member

@slimeballeh9- I vote yes
Old 03-19-2016, 10:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wattup squad! It has been while since I've posted here but I have been trying my best to keep up here nd also fb page . The fb page has been crazy motivational so much going on and so many sick build props to everyone. ! Im really looking forward to hopefully meeting some of us Cali fan next month! Then when I get back I'll be taking my ferio out of storage so ill def be more active I got some plans this yr! Love this movement there so much passion here!
Also congrats to bigshow_risk welcome to the family brother! Love this build can't wait to see wats next lol!

& slimeballeh9 - I vote yes

eg8freak91 - I vote yes
Old 03-20-2016, 12:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Big congrats to the brother Bigshow risk. You earned it.

Slimeballeh9- yes
Eg8freak91-yes
Old 03-20-2016, 01:25 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Congrats to those that made it to the squad, I hope to be on that level soon so I can join. So much motivation in this group page!
Old 03-20-2016, 05:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

As many of you know, I'm a die hard fan of the eg sedan. These cars are incredible and are so universal it's crazy. From show car to race car to daily driver to family car. The possibilities are truly endless. I've been part of the Facebook page for quite some time now and have only recently been trying to stay active here on the Tech page. Most of you know me already or have followed my build from the beginning. Yesterday I was challenged to go ahead and make my build thread to attempt at earning some votes. Even though I feel my car isn't completely ready at all, here I am. I was completely blown away last night at the respect shown by my fellow Ferio brothers on the Facebook page. I somehow managed to earn 3 votes completely out of nowhere. I am still speechless and so humbled by the fact that even though my Ferio build isn't pretty yet, you all have been right there complimenting me every step of the way. I sat back and watched everyone's builds after I sold my first sedan just gathering ideas and getting my thoughts on paper. From there I bought my 95 lx from a friend who had it transported to Ohio from Oregon from the original owner. Finding a rust free sedan in Ohio is like striking gold so even though the car had been in an accident I still bought it. From there the fun began. After hours upon hours of research and sourcing parts I started stockpiling. Anything and everything I could get I got. I wanted to build a Capri could daily drive when needed but still show up to the track and lay some rubber down. I wanted a quality build with no shortcuts. Slowly, that's what I'm getting.

I've had a few set backs along the way though. Like buying a set of siR1 seats from a douche scammer in New Zealand. I'm still butt hurt about it to this day. I've had parts break. I've ran out of time occasionally. Ran out of money a few times. But I keep pushing forward. Thanks to all of you for the motivation!!!

So about the sedan:

Suspension- Tein coil overs, bwr subframe brace/tiebar/Lca's/camber kits/toe arms. Endless braided brake lines. Full GSR front and rear disk brake conversion. Front Eibach sway bar. Arp extended studs. In the process of restoring a set of ITR front calipers right now. Already have my 11.1 inch Mini Cooper rotors to go with. Just need pads still. Wilwood/BWR booster delete and mastercylinder.

Interior-usdm seats 😢 Ferio third brake light. Optional double din audio console with Bronze din pocket. Vertex 7 star steering wheel with nrg quick release. Skunk2 shift **** with b&m dual bend shifter with energy/solid bushings. Mugen rear view mirror cover. Mugen pedals. Push start from the man Ceelx himself. Nothing crazy yet.

Exterior-SiR front lip. Ferio door garnishes. Oem nzdm flush mount wing. Oem antenna delete. Symple speed garage custom ordered front canards/front and rear Rokguards. GTS clear bugshield (still not too sure I like it). I have more parts that still need installed like Oem Jdm thin side moldings, Oem clear sidemarker lights, Wings west side skirts, BNIB J's racing eg9 front lip. Honda of America fender badges. Etc. Etc.

Wheels/tires- Work Emotion CR Kai's wrapped in 205/50/15 Falken Azenis tires. 15x7 et37 wheel specs. Project Kics R40 gunmetal lug nuts.

Engine/exhaust- for now the dirty d15 is still in the car and going strong after beating the absolute **** out of it daily. I am in the process of rebuilding my entire b16a2 swap. Nothing crazy just a good Oem rebuild using arp headstuds and gates racing timing belt. Planning to throw some boost to it sometime in the near future. CT engineering Icebox full intake (the thing sounds wicked). BNIB Tanabe Medallion Touring full exhaust system (being installed this week)

I know I'm forgetting some things and purposely leaving some things out so it'll be a surprise. My sedan is my baby. I've poured every ounce of my free time into it since I've been back home. Remember I wasn't home or anywhere near my car for over a year. Just had to sit and wait in anticipation to get started on her. She's not pretty yet but still is definitely a legitimate build. My plans are to have it painted this winter/next spring. Keeping the original color (R81 Milano) just to keep it simple and cheaper. I've been hustling to buy another set of seats for it. I WILL HAVE SEATS THIS YEAR SOMETIME! Haha idc if it kills me, I will find a set and buy them, hopefully this time from a good seller!

Again I can't say it enough, I'm so thankful to be a part of this outstanding group! You all are truly like family. Always there to help each other anytime it's needed. Out of every group I've been a part of, this is my all time favorite. The brotherhood, the respect, the cars, everything, it's all top notch!! It's awesome that we all can help each other without a single bit of drama. Just straight up knowledge and wisdom in here. I can't wait to see where everyone's build are going with the coming years. I'll end this thread now. Lol this was hell to type out on my phone. Cheers brothers! May you all have w blessed day!

Old 03-20-2016, 06:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What's up familia #12 checking in brother's it's been awhile since I've been on here but I like what I'm seeing to the newbies welcome to the greatest family in the Honda game and to my homies what up carnalas @eg8freak91=I vote yes
Mr @slimeballeh9= I vote yes
And to the new members welcome to the familia have a nice Sunday
Old 03-20-2016, 08:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Lokoryder18
What's up familia #12 checking in brother's it's been awhile since I've been on here but I like what I'm seeing to the newbies welcome to the greatest family in the Honda game and to my homies what up carnalas @eg8freak91=I vote yes
Mr @slimeballeh9= I vote yes

And to the new members welcome to the familia have a nice Sunday

Last edited by eg8freak91; 03-20-2016 at 09:15 AM.
Old 03-20-2016, 03:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey guys finally joined the hondatech forums. some of you might know me from off the fb group, im from australia and here is my ferio build still a long way to go but this is what i have so far.

eg9 front lip
eg9 foglights
eg9 parking pole
denji headlights
ek sideskirts
eg9 window visors
eg9 duckbill spoiler
rear lip
dc2r steering wheel
dc2r floormats
dc2r gear ****
ek rear seats
eg9 cluster
eg9 long armrest
eg9 double din
dc5r recaros
godspeed mono rs coilovers
hardrace rear camber arms
hardrace rta hardened bushings
dba rear sloted rotors
dba front sloted rotors
oem rebuilt b16a2
dc2r camshafts and dual valve springs
aem camgears
blox cam seal
zerg thermal gaskets
skunk2 intake manifold
dc2r throttle body
purple 3ply coolant hoses
triple core aluminium radiator
fujitia cai with hydro shield
plm power driven v2 headers
full 2.5inch mandrel bent exhaust
high flow cat
xforce oval exhaust
hasport solid engine mounts
chipped p30 ecu with launch control and basemap
work meister s1r o disk 16x8 +15
crx delsol strut brace
cusco front lower brace
12inch 1krms audiopipe sub
1.5krms audiopipe monoblock
jl audio 6x9 175watt rms each
jbl gto 6.5inch 200watt rms each
jvl bluetooth headunit
audio kingz 800watt rms 4channel amp
asus nexus 7 tablet media unit/ gauge display custom built in double din
dynomatted doors

Quick Reply: ==== The EG Ferio Squad ==== New & Improved!