Notices

Wiring Diagram from ECU to HONDATA?

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2004, 08:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wiring Diagram from ECU to HONDATA?

I was wondering if anyone can help me out w/ the wiring diagram on a HONDATA wiring harness connector, from the ECU to the Stand Alone? For whatever reason two wires came loose when I was installing it to my car. The red & orange wires to be exact. This is how I currently have the wires soldered to my ECU now and I'm getting a check engine code. (I know that I did an extremely sorry job, but what can I say, I'm not an electrician.) I had to do it that way in order to get my car running right so that I can get it tuned, which is 2.5 Hours away. *SIGH* Can anyone tell me if this is correct between the red & orange wire? I'm only concerned w/ those wires cause those are the ones that I had to re-solder. The black and brown wires never came loose so I'm not worried about those. Here is what they look like right now.

Another question is does anyone happen to know where I can get the plastic connector piece to it besides going to HONDATA or a dealership? LMK if anyone knows of a part # in KMART or something like that. Thanks.
Old 01-31-2004, 08:49 PM

Default Re: Wiring Diagram from ECU to HONDATA? (rickske)

BUMP #1
Old 01-31-2004, 08:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

just call hondata or your local hondata dealer and get a new cable...how'd you break it anyways?
Old 01-31-2004, 10:49 PM

Hondata accessories at K-Mart? Good luck!
Old 02-01-2004, 04:00 AM

Default Re: Wiring Diagram from ECU to HONDATA? (espanol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by espanol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">just call hondata or your local hondata dealer and get a new cable...how'd you break it anyways?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Tell me about it. Those wires are so flimsy and loose. It just came right off. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem? I'll try to get @ a HONDATA dealership ASAP, but I was just wondering if anyone knew it off hand that's all.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MadCow &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Hondata accessories at K-Mart? Good luck! </TD></TR></TABLE>
Haha I know, but it was worth a try! You would think that a plastic connector piece should be easily accessible @ some type of store yaknow? But I guess that I was wrong. Thanks for all the replies though.